Facey Medical Group Employee Reviews

Meet new people everyday
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAAugust 15, 2017
Data entry for clinic and hospital patients. Good hours and benefits. I worked with great people. The workplace culture was good, I enjoyed my time there.
Pros
great pay
Facey medical group
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAAugust 14, 2017
It's a great stepping tool if you are looking into getting into the medical field. You will learn programs that the hospital use for their patients. They have several working hours to fit your schedule.
Good Company not enough training
Temporary position as Satellite Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Copper Hill, CAMay 16, 2017
When I worked for the company I was hired for a filing job that turned into a last minute satellite desk job I had no experience in with less than half a days training. Needless to say I was not qualified for the position and stressed to high heaven trying to comply to the new position.
Pros
Discounted perks for other businesses
Cons
no proper training
stressful
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAApril 27, 2017
it's a good job if you only care about the pay. It is a very stressful job. You're being called in to the management office for any little thing. It's like high school all over again.
Generally good workplace
Physician ENT (Former Employee) –  Porter Ranch, CAApril 23, 2017
Upper management not conducive to changes, support was limited. Generally workplace pleasant, co-workers easy to work with. Facilities generally in good condition
benefits
Cons
physician support
Working with Patient
Director of Sales Management (Former Employee) –  La Crescenta, CAMarch 28, 2017
Working with extremely busy Medical Field. I was able to grow with the company.
I learned how to be successful with my future jobs.

Working in the medical field I was able to learn a great deal about management and patience.
Pros
Great Place to work.
Cons
n/a
Porter (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 13, 2017
My first health care job, unfortunately I couldn't continue longer as the hospital got closed had to search for another opportunity at another place.
Radiology Assistant (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAOctober 22, 2015
Great environment. The doctors and staff were very professional and dedicated to the patients. I was taught new skills and worked with great people.
Pros
Good working hours
Busy
Medical Receptionist II (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJuly 8, 2015
It is a busy and fast paced work environment. Co-workers are nice and clinical staff is extremely helpful. The hardest part of the job is being able to keep up with the workflow while constantly multi-tasking.
Fast paced work environment
Medical Receptionist II (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAMarch 2, 2015
A typical day working the front desk in urgent care involves patient registration, insurance verification, arriving patients, and answering telephone calls while transferring to the appropriate medical staff. Management is very by the books for the most part and tries to oversee employees work flow as much as possible. Co-workers are extremely friendly and work together efficiently to provide quality patient care. The hardest part of the job is having to multi-task consistently 8 hours a day because it is a very busy work environment. The most enjoyable part is being able to help patients daily.
Pros
Great benefits, decent pay
Cons
consistency of being short staffed
A nice place to work
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAOctober 31, 2014
Staff was friendly and helpful. Made sure patients had a comfortable visit.
no breaks,short lunches,no sick or paid holidays,nor vacation
Medical Receptionist II (Current Employee) –  San Gabriel, CAOctober 27, 2014
Medical faciliy is a great medical group to work very modern,great benefits and are well known for their professional physicians.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
no breaks and short lunches, no paid sick days or holidays
fun place to work at.
Medical records technician II (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAOctober 22, 2014
very fun to work with this co-workers everybody help each other out we all worked as a team.
Pros
long lunches
Cons
healthcare
Very organized and great staff
Radiological Technologist (Current Employee) –  Mission Hills, CASeptember 28, 2014
I work in the Urgent Care facility. I have been here almost 3 years. Everybody is really nice and good at what they do. Patients are well taken care of. This is the type of company i would love to spend the rest of my career with. The only reason i haven't sought a full time position, is because they do not have a CT unit.
Great learning experience, nice management in my department.
Health Information Management Technician (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAJuly 12, 2014
Responsible for highly confidential information in a timely manner.
Followed HIPPA guidelines and regulations.
Processed, logged, and carried out release of information duties for electronic records department.
Handled patient documents; involving life insurance paperwork and subpoenas.
Pros
Great benefits- tuition reimbursement
Cons
Low pay
Do not recommend this department
Medical Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills ( Pediatrics)May 22, 2014
Would not recommend this position unless your willing to deal with moody staff. Favoritism is obviously a big part in this department. If you are a person that does 0 mistakes than I recommend this department. They treat you very unfairly...
Lack of good management
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAApril 26, 2014
Worked here for several years. Pay is very low, management needs to open their eyes and truly look at their workers. So called "lead" receptionists should not be leads in some areas. Lots of favoritism shown throughout the company at many of the sites. Many people work front and back office and it's sad to see the way those people treat and speak to patients.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
Pay, management, advancement
Great team and people to work twith
RESOURCE/TRIAGE RN (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CAJanuary 18, 2014
They are having some management issues and staffing. However, it feels like a family. Front and back staff help each other with patients to have good work flow.
Pros
team oriented
Cons
staffing
Very professional and educational externship at Facey Medical Group
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJanuary 10, 2014
I would come in at 7:45 Am and start restocking all the rooms and preparing the rooms for patients. I would assist in rooming patients, taking there vitals, and preparing the patients for the doctors. I gained experience in giving injections, preforming EKG's, ear lavage's, and assisting in minor procedures. My co- workers were really helpful, and understanding with all of my questions. The management was great. They assisted me in minor co-worker issues. I think the hardest part of the job was not being able to have administrative access. Because I was just an extern, I wasn't granted permission to make appointment, make any chart notes, or charges. The most enjoyable part of the job was making the patients happy,
Pros
Very professional experience
Cons
Not having the same privileges as my other co-workers.
Awesome and fun staff
Medical Receptionist II (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CAJanuary 9, 2014
Administrative supervisor is very understanding and flexible. There was never a day I did not want to go to work.