A digital storage company serving the Media & Entertainment industry is seeking a Sales Engineer to be based in Los Angeles area. The Sale Engineer delivers presentations/demonstrations and also will be responsible for pre and post-sale Technical Support. This role requires strong communication skills, customer focus, and ability to actively listen and empathize with the customers.
This person will provide accurate price quotations and generate new business opportunities by developing leads and/or expanding existing accounts. You will work with reseller sales and technical personnel on customer facing sales opportunities.
- Strong Post Production workflow knowledge is essential
- Storage experience (SAN, NAS)
- Customer focused
- Hard working and dedicated
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience w/ Avid Unity/ISIS, Facilis, FCP, Media Composer, Adobe, Asset Mgt, etc...
- ACSR or ACSR Elite Certifications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Film Studies, Communications, Computer Science
- Handle West Coast Support issues
- Conduct Training for Resellers and Customers
- Help Setup and maintain Demo units
- Customer facing Demos
- Assist in Workflow design
- Meet with Post production, Television, Broadcast and Studio customers on value of solution
- Assist with marketing activities – local events, trade shows, etc…
- Work with Dealer/Reseller channel on go to market strategy (new releases/product roll-out)