Facilities Management Employee Reviews

Productive and well-managed work place
Janitor/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Azusa, CAApril 29, 2017
Very relaxed and never stressful work place with a very reasonable manager. Co-workers were easy to work well with such as some of them did the exact same job as me and helped me to do my job better in some aspects.
Day at work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 28, 2017
My started by doing a floor by floor check of all fax, printers and copiers. Review all copy request via Lotus notes or hand delivered.
Contact client on any completed request.
Very Laid Back Work Environment
Student Grounds Employee (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COMarch 22, 2017
Show up to work on time and do your job and everything is very laid back and relaxed; Own up to mistakes and be honest with your employers and they will work with you.
Structured Environment
GIS Technician (Former Employee) –  College Park, MDFebruary 22, 2017
This internship helped increase my knowledge in ArcGIS and development a project proposal. I used tool that I gained knowledge from in my undergraduate studies.
I enjoyed working for all my employers and got along well with management and coworkers.
Custodial/First Resonder (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COFebruary 6, 2017
I have the ability to work on my own with no supervisory direction.I can multi-task and am great at working under high pressure situations and always get the job completed successfully.I am very responsible and have never been fired from a job.
Pros
Free ECO pass
Cons
No advancement
No two days are ever the same
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Rancho Santa Margarita, CAJanuary 26, 2017
Facilities Management encompasses every aspect of the workings of the campus and the people that work there. From set ups, to work requests, to preventative maintenance, FM is a problem solving department. Workplace culture is one of teamwork.
not sure
Chief Engineer Holiday Inn (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GA 30458January 8, 2017
This part of the website is asking for something that I'm not sure about...twenty word minimum, I can't review what they are asking for this does not make any sense!
productive fun work place
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 5, 2017
It was a good company to work for I liked it. we got to see smiling faces everyday dealing with the public. a people person is what I was.
Pros
we ate out
Cons
we had a good lunch break
Great job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNDecember 13, 2016
great environment to work. The people are friendly and willing to train you. Although you might dislike working in the cold, but its rewarding and worth the time.
Great learning experience
Civil Engineer Student Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boulder, CONovember 2, 2016
It is not a very stressful work as I am a part-time student assistant. Though I was a part-time employee, I got to have a lot of real world exposure both on the office as well as field side of activities. It complemented my education very well.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
less pay
Skilled craftsmen, skilled supervisors
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Auburn, ALOctober 24, 2016
Facilities management is a great place to work. I enjoy the work, my coworkers and my supervisors. It is exciting to work on Auburns campus, to see all of the historic buildings. A typical day includes securing materials for the days tasks, getting to the jobsite, maintaining a safe jobsite, performing the days tasks, cleaning the jobsite and returning to the shop. The supervisors are experienced and fair. I enjoy updating the classrooms and offices on campus.
Pros
Good leadership, skilled coworkers
Cons
Unreliable hours due to my temporary status
Good place to work with flexible scheduling
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCJuly 9, 2016
Worked at own pace, but steadily. Learned how to operate buffers and shampooing equipment that was new to me. The management was skillful and willing to train in new areas. My co-workers were helpful. The hardest part of the job was the summer cleaning of dorms. The most enjoyable part was learning new skills
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
lay offs during holidays
a typical day at work
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 8, 2016
help with customers staying in communication with supervisors. know what was expected and made sure stayed in contact with customers and building a report ordering and repairing items.
Pros
early morning
Cons
distance driving
Environmental Health and Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  In an officesJune 2, 2016
The job starts early and always with different tasks and always an adventure. Company is now part of DaVita medical Group.
I love my job.
Program Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Haven, CTMay 6, 2016
I really enjoy working for the Common good of taking care of Veterans because it was people that took care of us when we were home. They would fight for our freedom!
My Co-workers feel the same way as well as the work that I do is well worth every difficult situation I run into.
Great Place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Socorro, NMMarch 23, 2016
I loved working here. Pay was a little bit lower than I wouldve liked but everyone was always friendly. The environment was great.
Awesome place
Sales Fragrance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 25, 2016
Great doctors and even better people!! I had such a great experience working here. I learned alot and was able to bring those skills to my next job.
Job Experience
Plano ISD Dean of Students/Assistant Principal (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 2, 2016
This job provided me with ongoing daily learning opportunities. I was also able to see superior modeling of expectations and quick application of practiced skills.
Good working environment
Principal Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Davis, CAJanuary 18, 2016
Typical day can be busy. I learned more about diversity and cultural differences. This job can be challenging to manage but is good experience.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Being Professionally challenged
Senior Director (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSDecember 24, 2015
I have 25 years of enginering experience in utility system design, construction management, maintenance and commissioning. I have 10 years experience in energy management and retro commissioning. I have been in personnel management since 1995 and enjoy working with and around people. I am very well spoken and self motivated and always up for a challenge.
Pros
variety
Cons
extended travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Facilities Management. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2