Facilities

Facilities Employee Reviews

Good professional growth along with diverse environment
Engineer II (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 17, 2014
• Currently under training to perform Hydraulic Calculations in future projects using pipeline simulation softwares like ProMax and Stoner
• Review and correct models in AutoCAD Autodesk Design Suite and Autodesk Navisworks Freedom
• Assist Senior Engineers in creating BOM, back checking As-Built drawings, create Purchase Orders and data sheets, develop PFD and P&ID drawings, create specification templates as per customer requirements and perform tasks including line sizing, wall thickness calculations, review appropriate codes and standards and implement in the design
• Develop datasheets and technical bid tabulation by interacting with vendors to receive quotes.
• Interact with Engineers from other disciplines and direct designers and drafters to ensure project completion
• Responsible for technical content and quality of work and adherence to schedules for the assigned task or project
• Perform Engineering calculations, studies, detailed design and report writing for multiple projects I am involved in
• Possess good understanding of API 520, API 521, ASME B 31.4, ASME B 31.3, ASME B 16.5 and other codes and standards
• Review client specifications and ensure design of equipment and systems are in compliance
• Perform technical evaluation and review of vendor bids for production equipment, fabrication, and installation services
• Occasionally go for site visits to ensure proper design execution
Productive and Extensive Experience
Geriatrics Case Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Queens, NYOctober 19, 2013
Pros: extensive experience in many fields.
Cons: n/a
Able to work in any type of environment and work well with others.
Great place to work then -
ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Concord, NHMay 7, 2013
Pros: pros then - family oriented, happy people, loved my job
Cons: were told we were not to be looked at as people, to be looked at as numbers
I loved working there. Beautiful grounds, great people, until new CFO came in. With one felled swoop, the pions were wiped out with no thought to us whatsoever. Huge lay-off.
Great place to work learned alot
Administration/consultant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 15, 2013
Pros: interesting projects
Cons: waiting on building department for permits
typical day...meet with clients,do CADD,do permitting
learned alot about Type V construction
management very supportive
good team players
hardest part finding next project
finishing project successfully & happy client the best
Productive and a fun workplace.
Associate Analyst/Buyer in Facilities (Former Employee), MBNA - Dallas, TXFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: bonus's
Cons: not being able to wear jeans on projects that were bound to be a bit dirty.
My manager challenged me to think outside the box by putting myself in the shoes of my customers. I enjoyed being able to put together projects that kept the thinking process going. Scheduling with other departments and outside vendors/customers to get the project completed.
The hardest part was having to reschedule times/date due to others not being able to make the time due to their schedules, and also working with individuals who did not speak English.
The most enjoyable was being around different people, learning things from them that helps you in your job.
Easy going work atmosphere working with a focused crew
Student Employee (Current Employee), Annville, PADecember 19, 2012
I really enjoy working with LVC facilities. They are always very flexible around my schedule as to when I can work and are always working hard to get the job done. A typical day at work is doing a little bit of everything around campus; everything from event setup to package distribution, the facilities team has a hand in everything.
Fantastic
Assistant to Operations Mgr. (Former Employee), Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, MexicoSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: all good!
Cons: no cons!
The Taheima Wellness Hotel, is a great place to work. One has the fredom to be creative. I worked on contract and so when the contract was up it was my time to go, I miss everyone there and the owner who is a great boss to work for. Fantastic place to stay as well. Thank you! Five stars for the management..it wouldn't allow me to select any stars.
daily functions
Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 15, 2012
Pros: 300 plus occupancy facility
Overseee a Charter high school. Resposibilities include all mech. systems, supervising cleaning & janitorial crews, formulating and implementing budget, overseeing fleet vehicles including PM,enforcement of all federal and municipal codes, 24/7 on call for emergencies
Diverse culture highly productive and challenging.
Hoteling Operations Coordinator (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 3, 2012
Pros: health benefits, worklife balance, training
Cons: overtime is required on short notice.
A typical day at work would include setting up the training rooms for classes and converting those rooms to accommodate social events up to 200 participants.

I have learned how to anticipate the customers needs and provide a higher level of client service by paying attention to detail and "getting it right" the first time around thus saving time and eliminating constant errors.

The management is very supportive and allows time for career development.

My co-workers are professional, personable, responsive and very supportive.

This is a highly technical environment and when there are technology issues, it causes delays in production.

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting with the various catering vendors and coordinating the events from inception to completeion.
Productive, fast-paced and fun place to work
Work Control Assistant (Current Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAApril 18, 2012
I begin work after school everyday and finish any projects that need to be complete, answer phones, converse with coworkers and get updates from my manager. I learn new databases, procedures, and about new projects daily. Management is friendly and out-going making it easy to ask questions or to clarify specific parts or projects or assignments. Co-workers are friendly and easy going allowing for a fun work place. Hardest part of the job is staying busy because it slows down when all projects are complete. Most enjoyable part of the job is the environment and the work assignments are fun.
Work ethic and attitude
Financial/Budget Officer (Current Employee), MCAS Cherry PointApril 17, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: promotion criteria
start work early and learn facilities management. Again, great people and fun working environment
there were so many diffent things to do it was never the some
Facilities and Maintenance Manager (Former Employee), Broomfield, COMarch 20, 2012
Pros: working with other people there.
Cons: too many people manageing one facilities, and wont let you do it your way.
It was close to home and the pay was nice.The people that frist haired me where fun to work with,then they left. No one told what to do or told me when i was a manger when they made one. So I maintan the facililtes and ground for the guest that rent out for weddeding the best i could do myself. Then it was about money and i was doing everything wrong and to many people stepping on my toes. For me I loved working ther but felt I was not trusted anymore. Then they fried me.