Facility Source Employee Reviews

Productive fun place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 20, 2017
This was a very nice place to work. I worked there for almost a year. The atmosphere was awesome because I was third shift and there weren't a lot of people there.
Not good
Senior Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 9, 2017
This company is built on and operated on shady business, had less than comparable management and lacks job security. The platform that this company has does not allow for growth and they want to expand without reallocating the proper resource and personnel, do not recommend.
Be Careful about this place
CSR (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2017
The workspace is cramped, no cubicles, just tables.
Favorites are rewarded despite skill or ability, and have there own attendance requirements.
The Call Center Manager only shows up part time. When he is there, he is weak, ineffectual, and easily minipulated and misled. A joke of a manager.
It's not a bad place to work while looking for another job, and there really are some good coworkers there.
Pros
centrally located
Cons
Benefits are not equal to employees in other departments
I reccommend
Service Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 12, 2017
Facility Source is a great workplace if you are looking to get into the facilities maintenance industry. It is very fast paced and if you can keep up there is never a boring moment. I highly recommend.
Fast growing
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 16, 2017
great boss, supportive and high standards. Company growing and setting new levels. Pride in output. Co workers need teamwork training.
Easy customer service job
Service Delivery Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 14, 2016
Involves many different job roles involved around making sure several of clients receive good, fast and efficient maintenance on repairs throughout their store.
Pros
Easy to learn
Cons
No 401K
Underpaid, undervalued, overrated
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 25, 2016
The company lacks proper systems, doesn't take criticism, and does not value their employees. There is discrimination against women that is evident. There is minimal pay increases and the more capable you are means the more work you do with no compensation. There is no leadership and no expectations truly set.
Pros
The pay can be decent depending on what department you are in
Cons
They do not care about their employees, there is no organization
Terrible place to work
Customer service specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 4, 2016
If I could give zero stars I would. When I first started it wasn't a bad place to be but once the new director got there everything went bad. Definitely do NOT recommend.
Management is great, however it feels like you are in high school!
CSR/Training coordinator. (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 22, 2015
My overall experience with FacilitySource was decent. The management team is amazing however, it definitely has its downside.
Pros
Great management team
Cons
Difficult working hours
Ok place to work
Information Technology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 3, 2015
The old location was a disaster, now with the relocation, it has a nice view and upgrade break room. Phone system is much improved.
Interacting on a dailey basis with some of the same vendors was a pleasure.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 31, 2015
Most co-workers worked on edge as management policed the floor making you feel as if you were not an adult. The work was enjoyable, but no one should go to work every day fearing it may be their last day there. The pay does not compete with others in the industry.
Pros
Nice working with some of the same vendors.
Cons
The pay, the hours, and the management.
Fun and Culture filled Workplace.
Support Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AzJuly 17, 2015
Typical day tasks are repetitious. Fun and Energetic People to work with and assist on a daily basis. Hardest part of the job is not having efficient training for new programs but coached on "mistakes" instead of updated.
Like the old cliché goes, too many chiefs and not enough Indians is the absolute truth!!!
VP of my area. (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AzJune 30, 2015
This company has no management at all! When the other reviewers say" very high turn over" that is an understatement of biblical proportions. This companies employees have very little HVAC/R experience and they(Facility Source) claim to have extensive HVAC/R Background. That must be why they are losing major clients.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Too many to name!!!!
Slows paced company that is growing with many opportunities
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 31, 2015
Manage a team of 15, take inbound calls for work order for retail stores.
My team will dispatch the work order to the correct vendors.
QA calls
Conduct interview.
What I enjoy about this job.
Regional Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 6, 2015
The most enjoyable part of this job is working closely with my coworkers. I enjoy the close working relationship I have with my fellow employees. I have learned a lot about the facility management model they currently use here at facility source. The hardest part of this job is also the most rewarding to me. The hardest part of my job is learning what to do. I didn't receive a lot of training on what my responsibilities are here at facility source. I had to learn as I went. I enjoyed learning my roll and creating a desk top procedure for my team. This is both challenging and rewarding.
Pros
2 weeks paid vacation per year
Cons
High Turn over rate
Management is not so good, but the job is easy
Customer Service Rep. High QA scores (Current Employee) –  columbus ohioFebruary 10, 2015
Working with Facility Source has been a trying thing to do. Management do not communicate well. Job security is at a 0 and so is advancement.
Fast pace enviornment
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 12, 2014
I liked working for Facilty Source. It was a fast pace call center environment and systems and componets needed to operational at all time. I liked saying on top of the tickets and my other duties. The only thing I did not like about this company is that they will not keep the best employees. They have a very high turn over rate.
Pros
Fun fast pace
Cons
Very high turn over rate for employees.
Okay
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHOctober 29, 2014
This was an okay job. I didnt have any issues with this job. Had a good pay
Growing Company
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 24, 2014
call center setting. client relations. Management is open to new ideas for growth
Very enjoyable place to work
Market Coordinator/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHOctober 17, 2014
My work day involved submitting varies work orders for companies and getting the appropriate vendors to the locations. While working at Facility Source I learned how to multi- task. When ever there was a problem I always had co-workers and a strong management team to fill in the gaps. Hardest part of my job was having to leave, and the most enjoyable part of my job was the relaxed and comfortable work environment.
Pros
Flexibility in work schedules
Cons
healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Facility Source. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7