Facility Source Employee Reviews in United States

Ok place to work
Information Technology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 3, 2015
The old location was a disaster, now with the relocation, it has a nice view and upgrade break room. Phone system is much improved.
Interacting on a dailey basis with some of the same vendors was a pleasure.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 31, 2015
Most co-workers worked on edge as management policed the floor making you feel as if you were not an adult. The work was enjoyable, but no one should go to work every day fearing it may be their last day there. The pay does not compete with others in the industry.
Pros
Nice working with some of the same vendors.
Cons
The pay, the hours, and the management.
Fun and Culture filled Workplace.
Support Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AzJuly 17, 2015
Typical day tasks are repetitious. Fun and Energetic People to work with and assist on a daily basis. Hardest part of the job is not having efficient training for new programs but coached on "mistakes" instead of updated.
Like the old cliché goes, too many chiefs and not enough Indians is the absolute truth!!!
VP of my area. (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AzJune 30, 2015
This company has no management at all! When the other reviewers say" very high turn over" that is an understatement of biblical proportions. This companies employees have very little HVAC/R experience and they(Facility Source) claim to have extensive HVAC/R Background. That must be why they are losing major clients.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Too many to name!!!!
Slows paced company that is growing with many opportunities
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 31, 2015
Manage a team of 15, take inbound calls for work order for retail stores.
My team will dispatch the work order to the correct vendors.
QA calls
Conduct interview.
What I enjoy about this job.
Regional Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 6, 2015
The most enjoyable part of this job is working closely with my coworkers. I enjoy the close working relationship I have with my fellow employees. I have learned a lot about the facility management model they currently use here at facility source. The hardest part of this job is also the most rewarding to me. The hardest part of my job is learning what to do. I didn't receive a lot of training on what my responsibilities are here at facility source. I had to learn as I went. I enjoyed learning my roll and creating a desk top procedure for my team. This is both challenging and rewarding.
Pros
2 weeks paid vacation per year
Cons
High Turn over rate
Management is not so good, but the job is easy
Customer Service Rep. High QA scores (Current Employee) –  columbus ohioFebruary 10, 2015
Working with Facility Source has been a trying thing to do. Management do not communicate well. Job security is at a 0 and so is advancement.
Fast pace enviornment
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 12, 2014
I liked working for Facilty Source. It was a fast pace call center environment and systems and componets needed to operational at all time. I liked saying on top of the tickets and my other duties. The only thing I did not like about this company is that they will not keep the best employees. They have a very high turn over rate.
Pros
fun fast pace
Cons
very high turn over rate for employees.
Okay
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHOctober 29, 2014
This was an okay job. I didnt have any issues with this job. Had a good pay
Growing Company
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 24, 2014
call center setting. client relations. Management is open to new ideas for growth
Very enjoyable place to work
Market Coordinator/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHOctober 17, 2014
My work day involved submitting varies work orders for companies and getting the appropriate vendors to the locations. While working at Facility Source I learned how to multi- task. When ever there was a problem I always had co-workers and a strong management team to fill in the gaps. Hardest part of my job was having to leave, and the most enjoyable part of my job was the relaxed and comfortable work environment.
Pros
flexibility in work schedules
Cons
healthcare
Ok company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  OhioSeptember 10, 2014
The pros were that the company generally treats their employees well. Benefits were offered for outstanding performance, health insurance was offered, and other small perks you would expect in a call center environment.

The cons- Some Customer service reps were inexperienced and had little to no education beyond high school. The pay was relatively low compared to many call centers. I witnessed blatant favoritism going on when some people should have been fired. CSR's were expected to retain a lot of information in training and the final exam determined whether they let you stay or not. A lot of politics going on and it was hard to tell if people were genuine or not.
Pros
free lunches, excellent training
Cons
politics
Business high call volume
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 15, 2014
Typical day on call center was dealing with multiple clients and multi-tasking. Co-workers helped to maintain a positive fun environment.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
short lunch, accurrences
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OhioJune 26, 2014
I am competitive and Stanley Steamer encouraged one of my worse characteristics.
Pros
bonuses, and prizes
Cons
winter downtime
Great people and environment to work
Hvac Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 22, 2014
I perform my daily responsibilities coupled with helping the team in other areas.
Overall the work experience was ok
Call Center Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 28, 2014
Associate team was great~ Upper management team do not understand proper management nor do they function as team
A company with great potential,but currently going through growing pains
Vendor Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  PhoenixApril 3, 2014
A typical day at work entailed answering emails and calls from vendors experiencing issues,and assisting account managers and directors as needed.

I learned a lot about patience here - which, admittedly, is something I've been learning for a while.

Management is a smorgasbord of really hands-on, caring people and aloof, absent people. There's a great lack of communication between departments.

My peers were amazing to work with. There are a lot of great people at the company that I'll miss working with every day.

The hardest part of the job was the lack of communication and the impression that everything future-related was up in the air. Also, dealing with more than a few unfulfilled promised.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the great group of colleagues.
Productive workplace with a relaxed atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 15, 2013
I enjoyed working at Facility Source. I contacted and arranged emergency and non-emergency maintenance service for
retail locations nation wide. It was rewarding receiving a positive feedback from store managers every time a maintenance issue was effectively resolved by a quality vendor I contacted.
un organized, and very bad with the training process
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2013
I enjoy working with the companies but not the company itself.
Pros
early shift
Cons
no advacement
Inbound calls
Customer Service Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 19, 2013
Taking inbound calls, creating work orders, doing follow up on open work orders. Making sure they were completed in a timely manner.
Pros
pay, possible advancement
Cons
slow advancement progress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Facility Source. Our community is ready to answer.