Facility Source

Facility Source Employer Reviews

Great people and environment to work
Hvac Account Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 22, 2014
I perform my daily responsibilities coupled with helping the team in other areas.
Overall the work experience was ok
Call Center Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 28, 2014
Associate team was great~ Upper management team do not understand proper management nor do they function as team
A company with great potential,but currently going through growing pains
Vendor Training Coordinator (Former Employee), PhoenixApril 3, 2014
A typical day at work entailed answering emails and calls from vendors experiencing issues,and assisting account managers and directors as needed.

I learned a lot about patience here - which, admittedly, is something I've been learning for a while.

Management is a smorgasbord of really hands-on, caring people and aloof, absent people. There's a great – more... lack of communication between departments.

My peers were amazing to work with. There are a lot of great people at the company that I'll miss working with every day.

The hardest part of the job was the lack of communication and the impression that everything future-related was up in the air. Also, dealing with more than a few unfulfilled promised.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the great group of colleagues. – less
Productive workplace with a relaxed atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 15, 2013
I enjoyed working at Facility Source. I contacted and arranged emergency and non-emergency maintenance service for
retail locations nation wide. It was rewarding receiving a positive feedback from store managers every time a maintenance issue was effectively resolved by a quality vendor I contacted.
un organized, and very bad with the training process
Customer Service (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2013
Pros: early shift
Cons: no advacement
I enjoy working with the companies but not the company itself.
Inbound calls
Customer Service Team Lead (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 19, 2013
Pros: pay, possible advancement
Cons: slow advancement progress
Taking inbound calls, creating work orders, doing follow up on open work orders. Making sure they were completed in a timely manner.
workplace
CSR (Current Employee), columbus, ohioMay 9, 2013
Pros: lwop
Cons: management
productive and fast pace environment, it has taught me a lot growing asnd learning as a person.
n/a
Outbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: health insurance
Outbound and inbound calls from clients needing to create a work order for maintenance.
I loved this job also
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 13, 2012
Pros: entered contests and won, had the highest call volume
Cons: n/a
Working for Facility source was an incredible experience due to the fact that we created maintenance work orders for retail stores, I enjoyed my job but once they were under new management things started changing.
A good company for the most part
EMS Coordinator / Quote Review Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus,OhioOctober 24, 2012
Good stable company and growing. I enjoy the challages of each day dealing with 14 Clients and over 750 Vendors
call center work
Account Manager/CSR (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 10, 2012
Pros: relaxed enviroment
Cons: short pay
● Responsible for taking inbound calls in regards to maintenance issues and problems.
● Conducted follow-up calls with all customers to confirm satisfaction of service.
● Entered all service request information, scheduled service calls and dispatched service technicians in regards to service and repair issues.
Productive Place
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 14, 2012
Helpful colleagues, great place to work in columbus, Ohio.