Facility Source

Facility Source Employer Reviews

Fast pace enviornment
Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 12, 2014
Pros: fun fast pace
Cons: very high turn over rate for employees.
I liked working for Facilty Source. It was a fast pace call center environment and systems and componets needed to operational at all time. I liked saying on top of the tickets and my other duties. The only thing I did not like about this company is that they will not keep the best employees. They have a very high turn over rate.
Okay
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Worthington, OHOctober 29, 2014
This was an okay job. I didnt have any issues with this job. Had a good pay
Growing Company
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 24, 2014
call center setting. client relations. Management is open to new ideas for growth
Very enjoyable place to work
Market Coordinator/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Worthington, OHOctober 17, 2014
Pros: flexibility in work schedules
Cons: healthcare
My work day involved submitting varies work orders for companies and getting the appropriate vendors to the locations. While working at Facility Source I learned how to multi- task. When ever there was a problem I always had co-workers and a strong management team to fill in the gaps. Hardest part of my job was having to leave, and the most enjoyable part of my job was the relaxed and comfortable work environment.
Ok company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), OhioSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches, excellent training
Cons: politics
The pros were that the company generally treats their employees well. Benefits were offered for outstanding performance, health insurance was offered, and other small perks you would expect in a call center environment.

The cons- Some Customer service reps were inexperienced and had little to no education beyond high school. The pay was relatively low compared to many call centers. I witnessed blatant favoritism going on when some people should have been fired. CSR's were expected to retain a lot of information in training and the final exam determined whether they let you stay or not. A lot of politics going on and it was hard to tell if people were genuine or not.
Business high call volume
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 15, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: short lunch, accurrences
Typical day on call center was dealing with multiple clients and multi-tasking. Co-workers helped to maintain a positive fun environment.
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioJune 26, 2014
Pros: bonuses, and prizes
Cons: winter downtime
I am competitive and Stanley Steamer encouraged one of my worse characteristics.
Great people and environment to work
Hvac Account Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 22, 2014
I perform my daily responsibilities coupled with helping the team in other areas.
Overall the work experience was ok
Call Center Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 28, 2014
Associate team was great~ Upper management team do not understand proper management nor do they function as team
A company with great potential,but currently going through growing pains
Vendor Training Coordinator (Former Employee), PhoenixApril 3, 2014
A typical day at work entailed answering emails and calls from vendors experiencing issues,and assisting account managers and directors as needed.

I learned a lot about patience here - which, admittedly, is something I've been learning for a while.

Management is a smorgasbord of really hands-on, caring people and aloof, absent people. There's a great lack of communication between departments.

My peers were amazing to work with. There are a lot of great people at the company that I'll miss working with every day.

The hardest part of the job was the lack of communication and the impression that everything future-related was up in the air. Also, dealing with more than a few unfulfilled promised.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the great group of colleagues.
Productive workplace with a relaxed atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 15, 2013
I enjoyed working at Facility Source. I contacted and arranged emergency and non-emergency maintenance service for
retail locations nation wide. It was rewarding receiving a positive feedback from store managers every time a maintenance issue was effectively resolved by a quality vendor I contacted.
un organized, and very bad with the training process
Customer Service (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2013
Pros: early shift
Cons: no advacement
I enjoy working with the companies but not the company itself.
Inbound calls
Customer Service Team Lead (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 19, 2013
Pros: pay, possible advancement
Cons: slow advancement progress
Taking inbound calls, creating work orders, doing follow up on open work orders. Making sure they were completed in a timely manner.
workplace
CSR (Current Employee), columbus, ohioMay 9, 2013
Pros: lwop
Cons: management
productive and fast pace environment, it has taught me a lot growing asnd learning as a person.
n/a
Outbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: health insurance
Outbound and inbound calls from clients needing to create a work order for maintenance.
I loved this job also
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 13, 2012
Pros: entered contests and won, had the highest call volume
Cons: n/a
Working for Facility source was an incredible experience due to the fact that we created maintenance work orders for retail stores, I enjoyed my job but once they were under new management things started changing.
A good company for the most part
EMS Coordinator / Quote Review Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus,OhioOctober 24, 2012
Good stable company and growing. I enjoy the challages of each day dealing with 14 Clients and over 750 Vendors
call center work
Account Manager/CSR (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 10, 2012
Pros: relaxed enviroment
Cons: short pay
● Responsible for taking inbound calls in regards to maintenance issues and problems.
● Conducted follow-up calls with all customers to confirm satisfaction of service.
● Entered all service request information, scheduled service calls and dispatched service technicians in regards to service and repair issues.
Productive Place
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 14, 2012
Helpful colleagues, great place to work in columbus, Ohio.