Facility Employee Reviews in United States

A positive environment.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 21, 2016
Communicating with clients and problem solving. Data entry, time sheets and inside sales. I learned the importance of janitorial services. A small company with 5 other employees whom I enjoyed working with. Determining the needs and solutions to their needs. Successfully meeting the needs of the customer.
Pros
A positive atmosphere.
Cons
Limited benefits.
A good place to work keeps you on your feet
Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 2, 2016
A typical day at work going in starting myself and workers on our daily routines, working hard to maintain a clean environment in the school for the staff and children, I have learned management skills, how to interact with students and staff respectfully, also how to redirect co-workers when they're upset. The hardest part of my job was when the students would be disrespectful and the most enjoyable is when i can handle the problem and gain respect from them and put a smile on their face.
Pros
gifts at holiday times, pot lucks, some benefits
Cons
not enough hours
Leave at 3:30
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 23, 2016
For a big company, they don't have material or tools that are needed. We were using BranT engineering tools and equipment. We had a lot of work but no material to do it with. Not run efficiently.
Pros
45 min lunch
Cons
standing around and cant get anything done because you dont have what you need
finishing daily projets
facility services (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 22, 2015
Everybody knows everybody, friendly environment. Communicate with others, and give objectives. able to read paper work. lift heavy weight if needed to. make sure that the task is done before i end my day.
Pros
plenty of breaks, management is nice
Great working environment!!!
Career Path Intern (Current Employee) –  Pocatello, IDApril 24, 2016
Great working environment with lots of hands on experience to help boost individual career goals and confidence level to handle global projects.
Know very little about this company.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KansasSeptember 8, 2015
FSG acquired the company I was working for 2 weeks before I was let go, due to the project being finished. Other than that I am not sure how it is to be employed by this company.
The management was terrible.
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXFebruary 9, 2015
This place of employment was not very good the management was terrible and the rate of pay compared to the amount of work was not fair.
Pros
free lunches on friday
Cons
bad management
High pace work
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Gretna, LAJune 16, 2015
Fast pace work heavy lifting and most be able to improvise always remember to be courteous to customers and smile it's always fun to meet new people
Average place to work at with good computer programs
Project manager / estimator (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy NJJune 29, 2014
Review, all emails, check progress, material & labor on projects
Learned how to use a more advanced computer systems and managed union & non-union working crews.
Management, always looking over your shoulder
Co-workers, Good sence of humor, always have some after work game going on, keeping track of sports events.
Hardest part of the job is bring all materials , labor and jobsite conditions together, getting the project done on time, and making a profit.
Most enjoyable part of the work is acknowledging that fact that a project came out good when it was a tuff one to do.
Pros
good working relations w/ co workers
Cons
heathcare, not so great, not such a modern facility
Compasionate Appointment.
Manager Opration (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, ILAugust 23, 2014
Routine work was Checks and control, understading & priortizing requirement of client, Learning of industry was good to be used anytime as an experience of life, Mangement was cooperative, Co worker was helpful, hardest of job was to handle blue collar executive with dignety, enjoyable part of job is everyone was very supportive.
Pros
all good
Cons
no negative.
About
Industrial Project Manager & Business (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, KSFebruary 27, 2014
Facility Solutions Group, Inc. - Shawnee, Ks 2012 to Present : Industrial Project Manager & Business Development - include manage filed employees, project status updates, design and build projects as well as estimate projects per customer, financially responsible for any contracts or projects written to oversee. Find and develop new customer base and again manage once a preferred client.
Fun workplace
Carpet cleaner (Former Employee) –  Denver, CoFebruary 20, 2014
I traveled through out the Denver area everyday and worked with a great group of guys.