Fahrenheit IT Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Basically a Richmond VA based staffing firm
Director of Consulting Services (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 9, 2017
They are really no different than any of the many other Richmond based staffing firms. They have re-invented themselves several times. Most of the recruiters are very personable.
TERRIBLE Work environment. Management needs help!
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 10, 2017
There is a "previous coworker nameplate graveyard" in the office. People get fired left and right for no reason. Management is terrible, environment is dry and no one speaks. If you want to work at a place where you could get fired out of nowhere, have a manager who is never around, and make calls "just to make calls" than Fahrenheit IT is the place for you. I would HIGHLY recommend any recruitment company other than this place....trust me....
Pros
Pay is adequate
Cons
Terrible health insurance, poor management, lack of environment
Great Place
Senior Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJanuary 26, 2017
I enjoyed the atomosphere. Plenty of reqs, plenty of money, plenty of jobs. Felt great. Loved it. Wish I could have worked their for longer.
Ok
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 19, 2015
Ok place to work... Just not a place I feel comfortable at. Wish to get another position where you feel valued.

Make a lot of phone calls, follow up with candidates, interview people
Pros
nothing
Cons
terrible benefits
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 9, 2015
Good place to work, enjoyed my time there. Management is very good and they teach you a lot. Learned so much about the business everyday. Definitely recommend this company to others
Contractor for tw telecom
Electrical Contractor for tw telecom (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 20, 2013
Fahrenheit IT is a staffing and consulting company focused in the IT/Telecom industry.
Currently, i'm working as a contractor va Fahrenheit IT to help tw telecom distribute new infrastructure for increasing bandwidth and higher speed interent.
Pros
Very Busy
Cons
More demand than supply

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fahrenheit IT. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3