Fair Oaks Farms Brands LLC is a health and wellness company that produces and markets premium quality, value added nutrition products that start with the best milk
from independent American family farmers committed to sustainable and traceable agriculture. FOFB is jointly owned by Coca-Cola and Select Milk Producers, a cooperative of 87 family-owned dairies.
One of our products is Core Power, a great tasting high protein milk shake that starts with fresh, natural, top quality real milk. It is being delivered to market via Coca-Cola Refreshments’ world class distribution system. You can get product information at corepower.com.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic individual to manage our RTD business in the Northwest Region. This position will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the region’s business, including daily management of the sales/marketing budget, organizing planning/review meetings with our distributor partner(s), overseeing our Channel & Field Marketing Managers, and conducting sales calls with Key Accounts.
- Manage the regional marketing & sales teams in the Northwest Region.
- Deliver brand strategies and initiatives to distributor network within the territory.
- Manage all aspects of the Regional Budget to align with Corporate Goals.
- Meet with Distributor Network to develop plans and provide category expertise.
- Assist in presenting Core Power’s strategies with regional Large Store customers.
- Assist in executing Core Power priorities in Large Store outlets.
- Participate in distributor meetings to update sales teams on promotions, introduce innovation, as well as sharing success stories and receive input from the sales representatives. Develop share of mind.
- Ensure local/national chain programming is being adhered to at store level (pricing, positioning).
- Identify distribution voids and develop a gap closing plan.
- Complete any paperwork/spreadsheets that may be necessary (market surveys).
- Deliver regular quantitative and qualitative analysis and feedback to National Management Team on program results, this includes but is not limited to Weekly/Monthly Regional Recaps.
- Prior Key Account Management sales experience is a must (5 years, preferably with food or beverage products).
- Prior management experience (5 years, preferably with food or beverage products).
- Local market knowledge (geography, key contacts, etc.).
- Professional approach and demeanor.
- Proactive attitude with entrepreneurial skill set, who thrives in a multi-tasking environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver creative solutions that deliver on business objectives in response to inevitable market challenges.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs.
- A vehicle, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.