Sales Area Manager - NY State - All Counties
FairAutoRepairs.com is a new workshop portal that makes it easy and simple for car owners to obtain and compare quotes and prices for repair and maintenance of their car. We help people get the fairest auto repair bill. We are a new, innovated company that is just starting to grow.
FairAutoRepairs.com is a workshop portal that gives vehicle owners an easy way to obtain quotes for service and repairs on their vehicle. It is a convenient way for owners to compare quotes from qualified, reliable workshops/garages in their local area.
Basically the country’s best workshops/garages are bidding for the specific tasks to get more customers in from their local area. They can bid on the tasks they want and when they want which gives them the opportunity to have a fully booked workshop at all the time.
Area Managers - All New York State Counties - Position Summary:
Putting customers first is FairAutoRepairs.com's way. We want Area Managers who will ensure our customers and service repair shops get the most out of our services.
Customers are FairAutoRepairs.com's business. We must go the extra mile to give our customers exceptional value, knowledgeable advice about our services and to help them use those services to their maximum benefit.
Are you more interested in selling the future than the past? Looking for an opportunity to put your energy and enthusiasm to work to create unlimited earning potential? Area Managers present sales presentations and proposals to prospects, identify positive features and advantages of our service, based on our online demo system, or book a meeting out in the workshop. In addition, they maximize customer satisfaction and retention by affirming customer satisfaction after the completion of 12 months of service.
We are now interviewing/employing potential Area Managers to cover all Counties in New York State. We will be starting October 2013, and then we will be expanding throughout the United States.
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following:
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
- Understand our customers’ needs and help them discover how our service meets those needs
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Sell services within assigned territory from an active lead pool – within New York State at this time, other states will follow
- Follow up with prospects
- Prepare final contract for signature, accept customer payments and filing the completed orders
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Provide critical market feedback to the Sales Manger regarding local competition and service needs
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Live in New York State – other states will follow shortly
- Strong communication, negotiation and time management skills
- 1-3 years sales experience preferred
- High school degree or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Be inspired by to be part of a first-class, ambitious international company that thinks a bit out of the box
- Attractive commissions and bonus salary
- Professional challenges and focus on personal development
- An informal working environment
- Individual and flexible working conditions