Are you ready for the next level? If you are looking to expand your career and want to apply your experience to a global perspective, consider the following:
The successful candidate will have demonstrated analysis, influencing and managerial courage to drive an enterprise-class, worldwide HRIS Shared Services Organization on a PeopleSoft platform.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management and direction of the HRIS Shared Services group
- Work closely with cognizant leaders to develop a global HRIS strategy.
- Provide expert consulting to HR leaders regarding their business needs, and develop innovative technology solutions.
- Direct development and maintenance efforts for HRIS systems and provide project management leadership on HRIS projects.
- Solicit feedback on system performance, assess and prioritize systems and process needs and conduct analysis.
- Develop and implement effective training and communication programs.
- Coordinate and direct vendor contract negotiations.
- Identify best practices and ensure high standards of accuracy and quality.
Proven history of global HRIS leadership, project management leadership, and system development methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Ten years of related experience including at least five years of management and supervision.
- PeopleSoft experience is required. Other Oracle HR applications knowledge is a plus.
- Must demonstrate initiative and provide clarity in unfamiliar circumstances.