The successful candidate will have strong technical and communication skills, familiarity with object-oriented development concepts and knowledge of at least one language supporting OO development (e.g., C++, C#).
Knowledge of or experience in Windows and Linux server management/administration and high-performance database applications are a plus.
- Establish, develop, and review of System and Software requirements
- Lead the development of the software architecture and design
- Develop and execute software test plans
- Active participation in continuous improvement
- Communicate plans and progress to project and organizational management
- Debug and solve problems including product issues
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Good communication skills and ability to participate as a member of a team and balance multiple tasks and projects
- Visual Studio .NET, specifically C#
- Basic understanding of electronics and hardware
- Database modeling and design, comfortable with writing SQL a plus
- Experience testing multi-threaded applications a plus
- Experience with Microsoft TFS a plus
- Experience with PHP development and Linux a plus
- Experience with Windows Servers a plus
- Experience with Management of SQL Server a plus
Education and experience requirements:
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science from an accredited engineering school.
2 years related experience
Indeed - 12 months ago