Fairfield

Fairfield Employer Reviews

N/A
Proposal Corrdinator (Former Employee), Fairfield, OHJune 5, 2014
Pros: great people, great benefits and great 401k
Cons: that specific location closed down
Great job! Great people! Room to move up, great benefits and 401K. Great morale. Company was very appreciative and we worked very hard to complete our mission. Holiday cook-outs/catering/parties and sometimes bonuses.
great
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Anderson, INMay 8, 2014
I love it at Fairfield I learn a lot about the hotel I just wished I could have worked longer before it closed.
I enjoy being an election official of which I participate in the process.
New Election Official and Election Official (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAApril 12, 2014
Being an election is a very long day. The day begins at 4:30 in the morning and ends up to 2 hours after the polls close at 7pm. It can be a very busy day during the Presidential election and a slow day during the general election. All in all it is a joy and a privilege to participate the process as well as watching our citizens take their part.
• Resolve customer’s questions and concerns on sales and payments
Food Services Assistant (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAApril 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
• Foremost functions include planning, marketing and money management.
• Maintain the overall quality and day-to-day operations of the establishment.
• Manager of 3 employees, daily meeting and preparing weekly work schedules.
Had nice customer service and pool and spa.
Housekeeping/Laundry and Hskp. supervisor (Former Employee), Mattoon, ILMarch 14, 2014
Pros: receiving appreciation and discounts
Cons: working under staffed sometimes, and picking up excess trash
They were thorough in the training process, supportive, and appreciated for good work.
Great Place
Interpreter Researcher Volunteer (Former Employee), Fairfield, CTJanuary 7, 2014
Everyone was extremely nice and the environment is nice. It was great to volunteer there because they helped me determine what I wanted to do with my degree.
Great starter job
Front/Back Office Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Vacaville, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: customers were amazing
Cons: some employees weren't helpful when needing help.
I worked here for over 3 years and learned a lot with customer service, and how to talk, and help customers and selling items.
A good day of getting parts out is a good day!
CNC machinist/lead man (Current Employee), Lafayette, INDecember 3, 2013
Some day's are run, run to get the problems solved and get everything up and running and if everything is running then I go back and verify the hot jobs that running to make sure there running good parts. The boss and me works together to make sure everything is done, work orders are in on down machines and the best part about this job that I love is – more... trouble shooting. – less
Fairfield ?? I think this is Kinko's of fairfield and maybe Vacaville
Shift Manager/Office Manager/Production Manager (Former Employee), Vacaville, CANovember 22, 2013
Pros: loved the amposphere
Cons: long hours for a student
I think it may be Kinko's of Fairfield, if it is my worked day was much like staples Inc. enjoyed the job and the team members there. Learn about how all the copy side of things work and leadership. Loved most of the customers they were mostly happy and please with their orders.
productive and fun workplace
front desk rep (Former Employee), Fairfield, TxAugust 30, 2013
Pros: being able to have my own guest and friends come in to keep me company
Cons: no breaks
Job consist of interacting with guest upon arrival and departure. I was responsible for checking guest in and out of hotel, answering phones, and making guest reservations. I learned how to enter reservation data on the computer, how to properly answer phones and reach guest need's. I mainly worked by myself instead of with other employee's unless I – more... worked a morning shift, which consist of two managers, and a person that prep the breakfast area before and after meals. I loved interacting with the guest that were staying in out hotel. Hardest part of job was finding things to keep me busy when we were slow or after all guest have been checked in. – less
helping with guess with there needs
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PAApril 23, 2013
i learn that working as a team gets the job done faster .also,i learn its not hard to smile
Fun yet challenging.
Special Education Paraprofessional (Current Employee), Fairfield, CADecember 9, 2012
Worked as an one-on-one specialist. Worked with a young man confined to a wheelchair. I am his personal assistant. Typical day was going to classes with him. The toughest part of the job was going to school again day in and day out. I truly enjoyed my job.
I miss this job
In-house Marketing Personal (Former Employee), Kailua-Kona, HIApril 13, 2012
Pros: fun and wonderful pay. i enjoy it very much.
I had great time working for fairfild. Great people wonderful stuff. I was very happy there.

July 26, 2012

The Hotel is a hot bed of drama and pay is horrible. The Management Team is Unprofessional and there is definitely a high turn over..food for thought....think really hard before you apply

Good paying job
Painter (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 27, 2012
I enjoyed working for myself and the pay was good. I had fun as well.