Fairview Health Services Employee Review

View all Fairview Health Services reviews

Management sucks at Fairview
Radiology (Former Employee) –  Edina,MinnesotaMarch 29, 2014
I tried my best to work with these back-biting women only to be asked to leave my position after 7 years. I was a strong and very productive person there. I am currnetly working on a Bachelors dregree and because I was advancing quicker than the Idiot they hired as a Supervisor, they got rid of me over stupid little piddly things. I wasn't happy enough, I did extra views (Rads request) against protocol. I was the best employee they had, it is definitely their loss. Save yourself the time and apply elsewhere.
Pros
Cons
Politics, back-stabbing, extremely stressful!

Other Fairview Health Services Employee Reviews

Opportunit for Advancemet
Patient Financial Coordinator (contract) (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 16, 2018
If you're looking for an opportunity for advancement with great benefits Fairview is the place to work. Although the environment can be stressful at times, Fairview is a diverse company with competitive benefit package.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Stressful Environment
Poor place to work
APPLICATION ANALYST ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 14, 2018
No career advancement, meetings all day every day, management not realistic nor grounded. Fairview keeps acquiring companies it cannot afford. Do not recommend.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
See review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairview Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.