FAIRVIEW PARK HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Under Staffed and Negative Attitudes
Phlebotomy Laboratory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GASeptember 19, 2017
13 people resigned or left the lab within 4 months. Attitudes of lab employees was horrible. No one was open to new ideas. Employees complained about anything new.
Rural community hospital
Physician Associate, Coastal Physician Services (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAJune 28, 2017
Rural community hospital located in Dublin, Georgia. Small emergency department with double coverage from 12 pm to 12 am.Wide verity of patients seen.
Fun, great teamwork, supportive management
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAAugust 10, 2016
I enjoyed working at FVP. The teamwork there is wonderful and everyone gets along. I worked in Dublin, GA which is small and we are like family and treat the patients like family. I have returned to work at FVP 3 times throughout my career, which is a ringing endorsement for how much I enjoyed my time there. Management takes your opinions seriously as well as the patients opinions.
Pros
Balance of work and family
Cons
working with women is its own con
Productive and friendly workplace
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, GAJuly 11, 2016
Staff is easy to get along with, everyone is friendly, its fast paste but easy to learn, and the patients are awesome. productive and
good experence
housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Dublin, DDecember 7, 2015
when I worked there the management was not so good there they couldn't keep a solid manager there when I was there we had 2 different managers because they couldn't take the work load. the most important thing I learned there was every employee is for there self and you cant trust no one the co workers ran the management team and I didn't like that. the most enjoyable part about this job is the fact you meet new people daily
Pros
nothing
Cons
short breaks
Place where I can garner new skills
PRN (Current Employee) –  Dublin, GAAugust 11, 2015
I am currently working PRN at the hospital. I mostly work on an on-call basis. I enjoy working with everyone at the hospital. My only complaint would be that I wish I could work more at the hospital and not only be PRN.
Pros
Flexibility of schedule, Good pay
Cons
Only PRN
Multidisciplinary care provided
STAFF/CHARGE NURSE (Current Employee) –  MED/SURGJuly 10, 2015
I work on med/surg unit at fairview park hospital, which is largest medical unit at this hospital. Wide variety of diseases treated promptly, always focusing on patient satisfaction and compliance with commissioned standards of care.
Pros
Focus on patient satisfaction and safety.
Cons
High productivity unit with high pt turnover.
Great place to work.
Insurance Claims Specialist and Refund (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAJune 12, 2014
This was a great place to work. I worked with wonderful people and learned alot about insurance billing and coding while working here.
Pros
great place to work in a small town
Cons
good
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAApril 2, 2014
fast pace environment, loved meeting new people, nice place to work
clean work enviroment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAOctober 24, 2013
learn about cleaning chemicals,how to sterilize an area,and great people to work with..the hardest about my job was trying to be everywhere at once,and the best is the friends u make...
Hardworking people
PRN Flex RN- PCU/TELE/MS/ER/CCU (Current Employee) –  Dublin, GASeptember 19, 2013
Positive environment, hardworking people, great group of team players. Staffing was frequently unpredictable but other members of the team worked well together to overcome obstacles.
Very productive and fun sometimes love associating with the patients.
Assistance Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GASeptember 10, 2013
somethimes my day at work can be stressfull but at the end of the
day it was all worth it.I learn by working around patients it really makes fill like my job is important just to talk to the patient and and see how they are doing and understanding then and what they are going through.I think my most enjoyable part of the job is is lunch.
Pros
when the hospital serves us ....free food.
Cons
healthcare...
Workplace with crossfit gym
Generalist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, GeorgiaJuly 26, 2013
Coming in and reviewing with the leaving technologist what is pending, and potential problems with specimens, patients or instruments. Getting stocked and performing QC. Getting morning workload performed and completed in a timely manner for the rounding physicians. Enjoying a cup of coffee with co-workers, catching up on their evening activities and maybe seeing a few grandbaby pictures.
Most enjoyable part of my job, is discovering a new diagnosis or learning something new from the pathologist from a hematology slide, or from the blood bank supervisor.
Hardest part, is workload with shortage of technologists.
Pros
Love my job! and my career and what I do!
Cons
Not everyone is still passionate about a great career choice!
I loved this job, i learned something new all the time
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAApril 13, 2013
I typed medical reports and x-ray reports, gave oral reports to other doctors in surrounding areas, did filing, used office equipment, Dictaphone. The most enjoyable part of this job was you always learned something new, I loved loved this job...
Pros
good health insurance, good pay
Cons
sometimes longer hours
fun and porductive
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAMarch 6, 2013
working on the pediatric floor was a job of a lifetime . loved working with the children and seeing the look on there faces when they were going home.
experienced
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GA 31021February 19, 2013
i worked her for ten years and learned in all aspects of respiratory care from infants to geriatric.
Great job
Certifed nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAJuly 26, 2012
Enjoyed working there and miss it wish I didn't get relocated because of my spouse. Everyone works as a team.
enjoyable place to work
LPN/RN (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAJune 15, 2012
I usually worked in Womens services at this hospital doing post surgical and post partum care. I also worked in level one and level two nursery.