Faith Farm Ministries Employee Reviews

Ok
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLFebruary 3, 2018
I was able to be help people recover from their drug abuse and live a productive life, the people that I met there are the great people both staff and students.
good
Cashier/Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJanuary 8, 2018
is a good place to work, the atmosphere is positive and no complains. excellent benefits, vacations paid, health insurance available. great team work.
A good environment to be around people getting the help they need.
Supervisor/Bric Brac & Collectibles Dept (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLNovember 8, 2017
I worked with a great staff of individuals. My manager was very fair in all decisions made. Some days were hectic but easily handled. Customers can be hard to handle at times because they expect everything for free being a thrift store but with good customer service skills you politely handle all situations. There are two major sales per year which are stressful. I happen to like to keep busy it makes the hours pass fast. It is also a positive religious surrounding which can help on those stressful days.
Pros
Free clothing per month.
Cons
Only one break per day.
Life enhancing experience. God focused, rehabilitation center.
Intern / Women's Program Intake Counselor (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FL 33472October 20, 2017
Faith Farm Ministries is one of the few free programs that help turn peoples lives based on a Christian program.

I have seen so many miracles come from FF that I worked there for 3 1/2 years. I am blessed to have been a part of that.
Pros
Everything taken care of.
Excellent company
Advanced student (Current Employee) –  Okeechobee, FLSeptember 3, 2017
Great place to work. The high-level staff act as one big family, and encourage the same cohesiveness among the advanced students and the regular students.
Nice place to work
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJuly 29, 2017
Faith Farm was a nice place to work, getting to know students was interesting. I enjoyed working in the office and learning inventory control of the furniture
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No advancement opportunities
Great place
Appliance Technician (Former Employee) –  Okeechobee, FLJuly 2, 2017
Full of the word of God and so many blessings everyday.. It was unbelievable of all the love shown there and the many blessings I received while there as a student. They are amazing
Awesome place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJune 9, 2017
Awesome people who saved my life. The weather was beautiful and the people we're so friendly. I would go here and work again if I ever had the chance to
life changing experince
RESIDENCES ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 9, 2017
It has been a life changing experience. I would highly recommend this program to people in need. It also gives you a work ethic and helps you build a relationship with a higher power.
Good
Minister to students and leader among students (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 28, 2016
This is a service less than 1% get to experience and it is def. A good thing to be able to serve the great country we live in. Even in a time of war the experience I had was amazing.
This positon allowed me to meet all kinds of people
Dispatch/Store Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLApril 27, 2016
I either volunteered in the clothing room in the Thrift Store or in the dispatch call center taking in donations. I worked from 9am until 5pm Monday through Saturday.
Pros
I enjoyed working with the public and meeting many different nationalities
Cons
In the thrift store i was always on my feet
Great working atmosphere
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 21, 2016
I enjoy helping customers in the store as well as learning about the antique field. The management is really great to work with and assists us when needed.
Pros
Meeting new people on a daily basis
Cons
I feel that I need to grow and the business has slowed down considerably.
the worst job you ever loved
Intern (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 1, 2016
A typical work day would start out as all workers prayed into work Re:for safe travels,being a positive role model for anyone you came in contact with,to live the day with wisdom and understanding..Things happen in everyday life and how we react to them will decide on how the day goes..!0% of what happens and 90% of how we react to it,we must analyze,prioritize and then take action..I rely on my co workers when needed but I made sure that they could count on me..For me Honesty and accountability rate very High in a work place environment ,but along with that is communication..It is key to a productive work environment...there is no real hardest part of the job unless it is lifting something that is too heavy..and still that can be done..Must make a plan and then implement that plan and adjust if need be as you go along using the best tools or manpower for the specific job or skill set required to complete said job..For me the enjoyable part is the satisfaction of a group of people working together to get something done and the sense of comradery and accomplishment when the task is done..
Pros
the ability to help others
Cons
micro management
Amazing way to be a part of God's Good Work
Dispatch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Okeechobee, FLAugust 6, 2015
You learn to have a relationship with the Lord through his son Jesus Christ. And you get a chance to apply all that Jesus taught on a daily basis with a group of men (and some women) who are all driven toward the same purpose. As long as you keep your eyes fixed on the Lord, everything will be fine. Unfortunately in everything good there is a management; and whether or not they are Christians doesn't matter; the Lord uses even bad things for the GOOD of those who believe.
Very informative working with students who come for help, dealing with alcohol and drugs
Intake Director (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 27, 2015
Starts my day off by teaching Orientation class at 7:45 am. Go to my office at 9:00 am, starts taking phone calls from prospective students. Do a phone interview to determine whether they are qualified to come into the program, which is a 9 - 10 months long. Our program was a free program and we had students coming from all parts of the United States. My co-workers are a great bunch of people who believe on the foundation of our work.The hardest part is dismissing a student for breaking the rules, the enjoyable part is seeing men change their lives and stop doing the drugs and alcohol, and graduating the program.

I also worked with the Department of Children and Families to determine the eligibility of the men for food assistance. We housed over 130 men, and I was responsible for their EBT cards. Handling over $19,000 worth of food assistance. We had a partner site with DCF and I was the Designated Representative for the men.
Pros
Free housing, giving for being administrative staff
Cons
Not enough hoildays
Very Rewarding working in a place to help people overcome overdose abuse
Corporate Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Boynton beachNovember 7, 2014
This work helps you grow personal and spiritually helping others restore their lives damages by the abuse of drugs and alcohol.
great place
lawn maintainence (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLOctober 6, 2014
take care of 99.2 acres of land by cutting grass, weed eating, pulling lilly pads out of the lake, and any other maintanence that needed to be done to the property
Cashiered, priced store items for sale. operated the bookkeepers office for the first 5 years of my employment.
Bookkeeper/cashier (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLAugust 20, 2014
Things have changed in the last 7 years of my employment there. I taught myself how to run a bookkeeping office. from reconciling the safe to customer service and cashier assistance.

The store manager is an excellent manager always calm and cool and in that environment that is not easy.

My co-workers are all still very good friends.
The hardest part of the job was always staying positive in the face of some very difficult clientele. Which I managed to do at all times.

Helping people.
Pros
free lunches, decent pay
Cons
The theft control.
a great minister
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 18, 2014
i love this ministry i go to church every Sunday they help out many men each year
a great ministry
Volunteer Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 3, 2014
helping many lost souls one at a time i enjoyed the fellowship and also all the teachings