Type: Part Time
Min Experience: 1 year working with the elderly with alzheimer’s/dementia.
We are on the lookout for nursing assistant candidates who are focused on the details, passionate about execution, and eager to help maintain loving communities for our residents. Our Nursing Assistants don’t necessarily look like other Nursing Assistants, let us tell you why…
Who are you?
Naturally communicative, passionate, and adaptable. You are hyper organized, even-tempered, respectful and willing and able to communicate and collaborate with a team of talented people. Most importantly, you’re not allergic to hard work.
The Task at hand:
- You must be able to understand, accept and respond to the emotional needs of each client.
- You’ll work under the direction of the RN
- You’ll perform services for the client as necessary to maintain their personal comfort.
- Perform household services such as meal preparation, feeding, and light housekeeping.
- Complete the appropriate records to document cares given and pertinent observations.
- You’ll assist with ambulation, transfers, and exercises. Nursing Assistants must be able to bend, stoop, stretch, and push/lift 50 pounds.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -