Faith Technologies, Inc.

Faith Technologies, Inc. Employer Reviews

Nepotism!!
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSApril 3, 2014
Hope you know somebody. Management has no business experience.
Fun and physical work. Keeps you away from home.
Full time Tower Technician (Former Employee), Menasha, WIApril 1, 2014
Pros: travel
It is a great job for anybody that wants to travel and get a work out while making good money. The only down side is the amount of time you'll be away from home, the work sites are varied from state to state and you rarely work in the same place for a whole week. Not a job for anybody scared of heights!
Best to hold out for another job...
Tower Technician (Current Employee), MidwestMarch 25, 2014
Pros: it's still a paycheck...
Cons: management is too screwed up...
I am a current employee within the Tower division and let me tell you, I have never seen a less competent management team in my working career. Policy change after policy change and it still goes down the tubes...
Great place to work on site
Crew Lead - Tech 3 Tower Technician (Former Employee), Menasha, WIMarch 7, 2014
Pros: my team members
Cons: the lack of respect to tell employees the truth.
This company laid employees off by sending one way tickets home with no notice. I will not bash on them; however, I have nothing else to say.
Enjoyed my employment with Faith Technologies, Inc.
Licensed master electrician (Former Employee), topeka, kansas and Fort Riley KansasFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: one particular job had no breaks only lunch after 10 hour day
I have found that working for this company Faith Technologies, Inc. I have met new coworkers and made some friendships that has been a good impact on our teamwork abilities for the tasks at hand. I have found the supervisors helpful and able to address any concerns that I have had quickly and efficiently. Instruction on daily tasks was clear and any questions that I had were answered well.
They were new to creating a tower division; a lot of mistakes.
Tower Technician 2 (Former Employee), Appleton, WIFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: benefits for family.
Cons: long work days, more concerned about use of gloves than the dangerous nature of the work in general, living in motels typoical.
If you can deal with ding-dong workers and ding-dong decision making this is the place for you.
Worst Company EVER
Mission Critical Project Manager/Quality Control (Former Employee), Sun Prairie, WIJanuary 17, 2014
Cons: to many to list. the exemplify the con in contractor
Worst Management, Worst ownership, Worst VP BD dishonesty is a compliment for these people. Deceitful, uncaring, no compassion for the employees what so ever.
fun fast past company
Warehouse Manager, Feild Support Specialist (Former Employee), Lansing, MIJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: work at own pace
Cons: they closed the warehouse down
I started the day in a meeting with the warehouse personnel to make plans for the day on who and what we are going to accomplish and how we are going to get it done.
Better Options in MN
Apprentice (Former Employee), MNDecember 29, 2013
Pros: good health insurance, training, reliable work if you want to travel
Cons: pay, travel, lack of experienced journeymen, pay out of pocket for hotel and gas the get reimbursed, lack of communication
This is a decent company to get some experience and then move on. Pay is not the best compared to the union and some non union shops. Have to threaten to quit to get a decent raise. They will give you lots of training and get with safety. In such a large company, get used to being a number and being forgotten. The local shop management changes a lot. Management is hard to get a hold of and management in WI almost never returns your calls. Beware of the ridiculous tool list!!! You are expected to buy everything! From your hand tools to hand benders and hammer drills. Your trunk will be a gang box. Get used to traveling 120 miles around the cities. But if you like travel, you won't run out of work but will work a lot hours. Sometimes on out of state travel jobs 3 weeks on 4 days off.
Much better options in MN. Better off joining the union.
WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE
TOP HAND TOWER TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), INDIANA & MICHIGANDecember 5, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: everything
Faith Technologies is probably one of the worst and unstable companies I've worked for ever. The company decided to lay everyone off from out of state and "claim" they have a lack of work when they just signed a new contract with a new carrier. There way of paying us back for all the hard work and endless hours, weeks and weeks straight, was buying us a one way plane ticket home with NO NOTICE what so ever that we weren't coming back. Literally the day of my flight home was the day we found out that we were done. They force there employees to work weeks and weeks at a time illegally with NO BREAKS OR DAYS OFF. I would never recommend this company to ANYONE. There program managers don't care about anyone and will never answer there phone or call you back even if it's just a simple question. They will fill you with lies about the work or time off then once you start working it's a completely different world.
Fun energetic person that loves life to the fullest
Shop Coordinator/Field Support/Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Plover, WISeptember 17, 2013
I love getting to work and seeing all empyees and starting my day.
I enjoy all my co-workers and love learning every day.
Productive and fun place to work
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJune 18, 2013
A typical day included reviewing invoices and compiling them for approval. I learned how to professionally communicate with everyone in different levels of the company. Management was very easy to work with and always provided the necessary tools to complete tasks. The hardest part of the job was compiling closeout documents for Federal projects. The most enjoyable part of the job was assisting the field employees with computer skills.
iffy
Helper (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSMay 3, 2013
Pros: paid training, tool/boot reimbursment
Cons: poor medical insurance, poor upper managment, wont move up unless your a brown noser.
Fun people to work with

Good experience

Interesting work

poor raises
they where a ok place to work
Electrician (Current Employee), atlanta ,gaApril 6, 2013
Pros: healthcare, money
Cons: managment
typical work day would be 8 to 12 hrs.
learned all i know while working there.
management wasnt always good.
co-workers where good.
hardest part of the work was the wheather.
most enjoyable part i guess would be the money and doing what i know.
great attitude and work place
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee), lenexa, ksMarch 4, 2013
great culture of hard workers. advancement. pay scale for apprentices on the low end it seems.
Unsafe Environments
Industrial Electrician (Former Employee), Baton RougeFebruary 18, 2013
The company I was working for was not from the area and did not practice safe work practices like completing a Job Hazard Analysis before starting a job.
Nice place
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 12, 2013
Great people to work with. Always stayed busy with work. Never a dull day working there.
Great Job
Electrical Helper (Former Employee), Sun Prairie, WIJanuary 22, 2013
I was able to wire house and apartments. i was able to learn about how to wire correctly and how to install different things such as light fixtures, outlets, etc. The management and coworkers were eager to teach me and let me try on my own and help me when I needed it.
Productive workplace great bennefits, great employees
Electrician (IJ) intermediate journeyman (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAAugust 14, 2012
Pros: bennefits
Cons: managment
Workdays were sometime long sometimes short depending on the job. Out of town work was fun, because you got to see things you were not a custom too. The only problems were in managment,too much favoritism.
its about hype, theirs.
electrician (Former Employee), Springfield MOAugust 7, 2012
Pros: paychecks show up on time
Cons: drive all over gods green earth but we cant pay you for the gas, or 25000 miles your going to put on your car this year, because we either bid the job way too low or were spending the money on gas for our other employees, who drive company vehicles to work everyday from 3 counties away, also could you load these 5000 feet of conduit in the back of your honda and take it to the job, because thats very professional looking, among others.
Good old boy system is alive and well. Not at all impressed with leadership or their methods. Heard a lot of great things about this company, let down.

About Faith Technologies, Inc.

Faith Technologies, Inc. is an employee-owned, full-service electrical, engineering, and technology systems contractor operating – Read more

Faith Technologies, Inc. Photos