Faith Technologies, Inc.

Faith Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

Toxic company don't waste your time
Not relevant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2016
Management is lacking and almost non-existant, rarely seen or heard from on a daily basis. Turn over high due to broken promises made prior to hiring that never happen. If you don't want to work in a stressful environment then I would not recommend working for this company
Pros
A pay check
Cons
Lack in Management, lack of respect
Lack of Communication from high-ups to those performing work
Preconstruction /Estimating Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 24, 2016
In a company that is growing by leaps and bounds, it is hard to describe a "typical" day. My position within the company is relatively new. The Atlanta branch is still trying to organize the flow of work between the departments. There are issues due to the disconnect from the executives and the office staff. Communication in the company as a whole is poor. The company is run on a merit system which "pits" the employees against each other. Environment and morale are low. When I get to work, I am never sure what the day will consist of. The company promotes team work, yet it ends up being individualized. The most enjoyable part of my job, oddly is the challenge.
Pros
Schedule is flexible
Cons
Communication is poor
Great company
Tower Technician II - Nationwide (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 28, 2015
Great benefits, great employees and overall a great experience. They also have an electrical apprenticeship that any one can enter. You do not have to stay with the company once you complete the apprenticeship either.
Specialty System Helper (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIOctober 1, 2015
People are very nice to work with. Work is always there, you will learn new way on how to work around a task. hardest part is the deadline or end of a project. Everyone get the job done right accord to the project plan.
Pros
Everyone is very helpful.
Cons
No Break on some Job site.
exciting jobs
Journeyman Level 2 (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WISeptember 29, 2015
Get a good knowledge of all parts of the electrical trade though all the different jobs Faith does. There is a feel of ownership by them showing us the job progress charts so. It lets us see where the job stands against the bids.
Wait for a different company
Electrical Superintendent (Former Employee) –  MidwestSeptember 3, 2015
This company has taken a serious turn for the worse!

I worked for this company for 20 years! In the early years, the company cared about the employee and their well being. Home life, quality of life. Travel was voluntary. PM's and managers cared about the crew members and would place them accordingly, to each individual's needs and talents. 1 and 5 years personal goals were able to be achieved. Job site morale was HIGH! Everyone worked as a well oiled team! "Climbing the ladder" and advancement was achieved when 1 and 5 year goals were reviewed. Mentoring was encouraged!

Now, you will be all over the country. Travel is the norm. Forget mentoring. Most job sites have 60% or more temp help. Morale is low. 1 and 5 year goals, WHAT'S THAT? Work your butt off and keep your mouth shut! Your opinions of what is going wrong and need to be evaluated and changed are not considered.

"Bait and switch" is the norm!!! What you agree road far as pay package, hours, and expectations change. When you arrive on the job site, expect differences when you are there. Most cannot afford to turn back around and stay for the new terms.
Pros
Great Field guys to work with
Cons
be comfortable living out of your suitcase in some hotel.
Faith Technolgies Inc.
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Maplewood, MNAugust 25, 2015
Working for Faith has been a rewarding experience. I would continue to work in this office, but due to downsizing the work I have been doing will be done by the main office in Wisconsin. Each day is varied in duties. Monday consists of payroll and reports, answering and transferring phone calls, updating spreadsheets, printing on the plotter printer or regular printing. Each day brings on different duties, from Inventory reviews, reports to run, data entry, filing, opening new jobs, billing, closing jobs. Setting up permits. The management at Faith has been valuable in promoting the information needed to be proficient in my job. I am able to work with others or independently. The hardest part of my job was not getting all the information in a timely manner to perform my job. The most enjoyable part of my job was interaction with both co-workers and outside field workers. Being able to flex my time and I have to say I loved getting to my job each day!.
Quality people and rewarding work
Electrical Foreman (Current Employee) –  Lenexa KSAugust 16, 2015
Overall if you don't like the people you work with then you probably won't like your job. I have been here for almost 20 years mostly for this reason. We are prideful, well trained and enthusiastic about what we do. I just wish we had an office in the NW part of the country.
Pros
Quality people, good benefits, variety of work
Cons
All construction has cons. If you're in the trade, you know what they are.
Solid company, good safety culture, good opportunity for growth
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 7, 2015
A typical day was working hard through the day, a few times to rest and chat with co-workers. There is a huge chance to learn, but you have to initiate those opportunities. Management was willing to work with you through any problems and were typically available to talk. Co-workers were great, many types of personalities. The hardest part of the job was just making deadlines. Rewarding to see your work in top of the line projects the company is involved in.
Pros
good benies
Cons
travel
Great place
Construction Foreman (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 5, 2015
Great place to work and grow. Good people, excellent benefits. Experienced personnel. Competitive pay. Continued training in various other areas of industry.
Productive Workplace
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIApril 7, 2015
Work hard and keep your head down.Having worked at a small family owned business prior to this, I learned the difference between working for a large business vs. a small family owned business. The main difference is that the small family owned companies generally have a better sense of what loyalty is.
Pros
Company Events
Cons
Large company, high turn-over ratio for Office Assistants
Turn for the worse
Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIMarch 12, 2015
I worked for this company before, during and after the executive transition of the president of the company. I witnessed a company that cared about its people become a company far more concerned about it's bottom line. The field electricians were some of the best people I had ever had the pleasure to work with. The management was extremely disorganized and was more concerned about income than the balance of cost, quality, safety and production.

It used to be a quality employer. I was proud to work for this company at one time but most of the quality people have either moved on or been released.

Be aware, you will travel or you will be seeking new employment.
Pros
provides an abundance of training
Cons
no longer acknowledges the workers that keep a company going.
Too long of a commute
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 6, 2014
New construction project - was 75 miles each way. The projects were manageable and what I expected but commute was too expensive and time consuming.
Nepotism!!
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 3, 2014
Hope you know somebody. Management has no business experience.
Fun and physical work. Keeps you away from home.
Full time Tower Technician (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIApril 1, 2014
It is a great job for anybody that wants to travel and get a work out while making good money. The only down side is the amount of time you'll be away from home, the work sites are varied from state to state and you rarely work in the same place for a whole week. Not a job for anybody scared of heights!
Pros
travel
Best to hold out for another job...
Tower Technician (Current Employee) –  MidwestMarch 25, 2014
I am a current employee within the Tower division and let me tell you, I have never seen a less competent management team in my working career. Policy change after policy change and it still goes down the tubes...
Pros
it's still a paycheck...
Cons
management is too screwed up...
Great place to work on site
Crew Lead - Tech 3 Tower Technician (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIMarch 7, 2014
This company laid employees off by sending one way tickets home with no notice. I will not bash on them; however, I have nothing else to say.
Pros
my team members
Cons
the lack of respect to tell employees the truth.
Enjoyed my employment with Faith Technologies, Inc.
Licensed master electrician (Former Employee) –  topeka, kansas and Fort Riley KansasFebruary 24, 2014
I have found that working for this company Faith Technologies, Inc. I have met new coworkers and made some friendships that has been a good impact on our teamwork abilities for the tasks at hand. I have found the supervisors helpful and able to address any concerns that I have had quickly and efficiently. Instruction on daily tasks was clear and any questions that I had were answered well.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
one particular job had no breaks only lunch after 10 hour day
They were new to creating a tower division; a lot of mistakes.
Tower Technician 2 (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIFebruary 20, 2014
If you can deal with ding-dong workers and ding-dong decision making this is the place for you.
Pros
benefits for family.
Cons
long work days, more concerned about use of gloves than the dangerous nature of the work in general, living in motels typoical.
Worst Company EVER
Mission Critical Project Manager/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Sun Prairie, WIJanuary 17, 2014
Worst Management, Worst ownership, Worst VP BD dishonesty is a compliment for these people. Deceitful, uncaring, no compassion for the employees what so ever.
Cons
to many to list. the exemplify the con in contractor