Faith Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

Operator 1 (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Rapids, WIMarch 21, 2017
Very good bunch of guys to work with and they work hard and if you do the same its like a big family loved the company and all the guys I worked with and all saftey equipment is up to codes and and they never used poor equipment always top notch
Pros
Always new equipment issued
Journeyman Electrician (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 19, 2017
Great company to work for. will treat you good and pay you a fair wage. If you want you can work local at many of their different offices around the country or you can travel.
It was fine.
Industrial Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Job was in PryorPryor, OK. (Tulsa, Office)March 9, 2017
The company was fine. I was not to thrilled of all the walking just to get to the job site. The elevator, heat, fans, should have been applied at first. Overall, it was O.K.
Very.sad company now they only care about the bottom line
Field Support Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Menasha, WIFebruary 19, 2017
They will work you til you drop and make you travel with no choice. Safety is only preached so they can get more jobs. No life balance and don't get hurt or sick or have a family issue they will turn on you.

Run away
Pros
Free safety gear
ok
Electrician (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 8, 2017
this is not a bad company I just did not like the fact that I can no settle down buy a house or have a family other than that grate company to work for
This is a great company to work for and family oriented
Electrician Foreman (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSJanuary 31, 2017
Many days things change and you got to expect that and make the best out of it. A normal day is a meeting in the morning then review with people that are working with you to answer any questions. Then normal clean up, and organizing before we lock up.
Pros
learn a good trade and safety always first
Cons
takes a long time in company to move up
Great company to work for.
Electrician Helper (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJanuary 19, 2017
Starting as an entry level journeyman, do not expect high income, it will come with time and experience. They offer extensive training.
Pros
good leadership
Cons
low income
In a growing mode and very unorganized in the industrial division
Group Manager (Former Employee) –  IdahoJanuary 6, 2017
Way to much company rhetoric involved in this company. No one takes responsibility for their mistakes and they look for someone to blame when it goes south.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
to much focus on sales and growth
Run away
Estimating Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSDecember 4, 2016
if you like multiple layers of management which do not communicate then this company is for you.
At least stay away from the Kansas city location. The executive vice president is the absolute worst. He will not relinquish any control to his managers, plays favorites and worst of all does not communicate his intentions. If you like a vacuume go to work here.
Cons
Good for the right person
Youth Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Menasha, WINovember 28, 2016
It is a good job, wonderful trade, but for the right person. It just wasn't for me. But, I did gain a lot of experience from the job and it showed me that I can work in a trade without problems.
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
Short breaks, unexpected job site changes.
Superintendent/Estimator/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 10, 2016
Faith is a fast and growing company that is experiencing growing pains. It is experiencing communication issues because of its growth.
If you like to travel and don't have a family it's the company for you.
Electrician (Current Employee) –  OklahomaOctober 16, 2016
Good pay depends on were you are from. Even though you travel and work on the same job the pay scale is determined by where your residency is so as a foreman your help is probably making more then you are.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Great company with tons of upward advancement
Apprentice Electrician (Current Employee) –  Minnesota, Wisconsin, KansasSeptember 20, 2016
This company is great, tons of upward advancement. They look for the employees best interest. Sometimes schedules do change, it is construction not Wal-Mart. If you are willing to work with them they will be willing to work with you. Defiantly a company to retire with.
Pros
Upward advancement, Positive attitudes
Worst company ever
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Missouri, wisconsin, oklahoma, TexasAugust 25, 2016
Faith Technologies is nothing more than a scam on the interview that will promise you the moon and the stars and everything in in between but whenever it comes time to actually deliver they don't they'll tell you that they will fly you do this job and pay for the flight home and all this day that the other and reality is they will not do that this is the most poorly managed company I've ever talk to do not work for these liars. In the first week before I even started they told me I was going to be in Wisconsin vintage is Oklahoma City to different flight itineraries and dates to show to the airport then changed it Missouri and then back to Oklahoma and then Katy Texas and I never got sent on any one of these jobs the truth is they're probably lying about having work and they just want to fill positions that they don't even have the work for. Seems to me like you're just trying to rob Peter to pay Paul from top to bottom hands down the poorest communication and management. Do not waste your time
Cons
Overall good compay to work for
Employee (Current Employee) –  midwestAugust 19, 2016
The people are GREAT. Great work ethics. Knowledgeable people both in office and field. Friendly atmosphere. Lots of chances for upward movement in the company. Doing the right thing gets noticed and people are rewarded accordingly.
Pros
Hours, coworkers, employee resources, free training
Great Place to Work!
Office Employee (Current Employee) –  Menasha, WIAugust 19, 2016
Faith is a wonderful place to work. The people and the atmosphere are refreshing. Management is encouraging and positive. Faith does a nice job at maintaining relationships with employees at a personal level within a large growing company. I am constantly telling people to apply here given the chance and how lucky I am to have a great employer.

I enjoy all of the coworkers I get the chance to meet, everyone is friendly and upbeat. I am constantly learning new things form many different team members. Everyone seems very eager to help you learn their trade and insight, which is rare to find in a large company! Good job to Faith & it's employees.
Career Dead End
Controls Engineer (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIAugust 12, 2016
They never seemed to have actual project work, they were always quoting jobs and hopeful that a lot of work was coming, but it never did. On the rare occasion that a project actually did come in, it didn't seem like anyone had a clue what they were talking about. I felt like working here was making me lose industry knowledge instead of gaining it. It seemed to hold some promise at first, but quickly took a turn after being forced to change groups. If you want to work in controls, there are plenty of other places that are better at it.
Pros
Nice building
Cons
Too many to list
Good experience
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIJuly 27, 2016
I Learned a lot and met a lot of good people along the way. When I started out I had little experience in the electrical industry, but quickly advanced while going to school.
Solid Company
Journeyman Electrician (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaJuly 11, 2016
Faith offers in-house training programs, and a lot of room for advancement, if qualified. The company constantly emphasizes the importance of mentorship and safety, and has several career path opportunities available (allowing room to grow). Faith is fast-paced, serves a variety of markets, and offers a variety of niche services. It's a growing company with several opportunities.
Pros
Fast-paced, Benefits, Compensation, Wellness Program, Safety Program
Cons
Communication to field due to growth
Great Company To Work For
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Menasha, WIJune 30, 2016
Faith Technologies is a great company that prides itself in the growth and development of their employees. I am a current employee at Faith and love my time here. My interview process went very well and was able to start my job right away. The people I work with couldn't be any better; very exciting and helpful! I would suggest a job at Faith Technologies to anyone because they care about their employees and want them to build a career here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Faith Technologies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8