Faith Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ok place to work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 3, 2018
Faith is an ok place to work if you are in the right position. Field and branch positions are exceptional to be part of. I loved my role at Faith but I wasn't a good fit for the corporate culture.
Workforce Management has room for improvement
Electrical Helper (Former Employee) –  Plover, WI 54467December 22, 2017
As a husband and father it is quite difficult to balance work with family life. Many times I'd be told to either be on a site in a very short notice, or that I'd be laid off, only to be re-routed. There was a lack of communication and it's very difficult to find strong leadership. I believe many of the employee's are better of single and able to move around instead of having a family and home.
Pros
Pay, Training
Cons
Job Work/Life Balance, Job Security
no comment
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIDecember 16, 2017
I was let go. Very disappointed with direct honesty. It seems that many of the top talent that helped the company grow are finding that they are relieved of their duties. Many outside hires taking on lead roles. Nepotism seems to be present
Fast paced workplace
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIDecember 8, 2017
This is a workplace that is based off of an electrical trade. The management is based upon the person if they will be good or bad and you may or may not be busy, again based upon on the management.
The company is not family friendly and pay is lack luster for administrative staff.
Most unprofessional company I have worked at.
Director of Business Technology (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 3, 2017
Corrosive business culture that promotes nepotism. Faith Technologies manages by fear through an engineered lack of communication and a use of culture as a form of control.
Management has issues.
Industrial Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSOctober 30, 2017
During interviews it appeared management was on the same page on what they wanted. First project sold, not 1 field employee available on a million dollar project out of 2000 field employee's.

A new project manager, new foreman, and 10 -15 temps worked a multi plant multi state project that was very production sensitive.

That was only the first of many confusing events. Exceeding profit expectations, sales expectations didn't stand a chance when you pushed for support and didn't fit in with the click.

I do appreciate the opportunity I was given, They did have great training and great benefits.
Pros
Benefits and Pay
Cons
Clicks, Management follow up on training lacking, Management not pulling all parties together when issues arise very lacking.
satisfying
Tower Tech II (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIOctober 23, 2017
enjoyed working on small cells, worked with mobilitie and sprint was their customer, did field verifications and installations, traveled in the midwest
Great company to work for
Electrical Helper (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIOctober 18, 2017
I loved working for Faith technologies. I had some personal family problems in which they tried to help as much as possible. The hours are great and the coworkers were great. They care abouth their employees.
Great employer
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSOctober 5, 2017
Faith Technologies is a overall great employer. They offer training, and advancement opportunities to its employee's. Yearly they hold a training week for employees to sign up for classes. You are paid to go to class, and get free lunches. No other employer I have worked for has offered this. They also offer full benefits, and paid vacation as well as paid holidays. Apprentice training is available to people new to the trade. Overall they are a great company to work for, and I highly recommend them to anyone in the electrical trade, as well as to those interested in starting a career in the construction industry.
Pros
competitive pay, paid holidays, vacation pay, benefits, training
Terrible Company
SAFETY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN 37210October 4, 2017
Worst Job I have ever had. Management is poor. They truly don't care about their employees and view all as replaceable. I can not recommend anybody take employment with this company
Excellent working environment and training
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 4, 2017
Enjoyed the crew all of us are there to focus on the task, Excellent managers and trainings. Faith does a great job giving employees the opportunity and tools to do a better job
Pros
training are helpful for our jobs
Cons
insurance expensive for my family
This company put me through an apprenticeship, and taught me how to be a great electrician.
Master Electrician (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WISeptember 21, 2017
I learned Craftsmanship, how to work, and got to see some really cool stuff. The only reason I left is that I was travelling alot. All over the country, and now I have a family.
To many chief
Used hand signals (Former Employee) –  every stateSeptember 21, 2017
Slave drivers everyone is disrespectful. everyone hates their job and you only get four days off for every full month you work and most people are from all kind of different states with past prison backgrounds and think they are billy badass and their not lol
Pros
good money if you only like working your life away
Cons
not enough days off
Faith Technologies
Field Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 17, 2017
Faith Technologies was a good place to work, we drove all around Wisconsin and surround states and we picked up and dropped of electrical equipment and tools. We also helped out by performing work in the office area by setting up office and various equipment. We met a lot of people and co-workers out in the field. We also were laid off due to a company change.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
lost work?
Went through multiple transitions
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 12, 2017
During the time I worked for Faith, the Atlanta Branch overcame 3 large transition/growth phases. The local management was not competent to handle the situations and growth so executives from corporate were involved. It was very stressful on everyone. When corporate was running things, it was a great place to work.
Benefits
Cons
Local Management vs Corporate
bad work place
Electrical Helper (Former Employee) –  Peshtigo, WIAugust 28, 2017
Faith did not show much care in their workers they rarely told you you were doing a good job. Or tried to help you out they made you work long hours all week/weekend long with what seemed like no time for home or family
this company is not worth it.
Tower Technician 4 (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 16, 2017
This company was an electrical company that decided to try telecom, but they appointed their electricians' climbing status based on where they stand in the journeyman program. Due to this poor ranking system many mistakes were made. They also treated the climbers very poorly and put their electricians on a pedestal. faith failed to train climbers properly because of over hiring which lead to a mass lay off between Thanksgiving and New Years. I can and am only speaking of the Springfield office of 2013.
Good place to work if you have a college education
CAD Drafter (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIAugust 8, 2017
Most people are good to work with. many places for advancement if you have a degree. Most bosses are great to work with would recommend working here. especially for engineering positions.
very good company to work for
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJuly 16, 2017
Faith is an excellent company. Compensation and benefits are excellent. very good chances for advancement with a large backlog of good jobs. Down sides are they are a nationwide company and expect employees to forget about families in order to get projects complete.
Pros
great compensation and benefits
Cons
too much traveling
great experiences
Tower Technician (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJune 27, 2017
Traveled doing cell phone tower upgrades. Awesome people to work with. Typically travel two to three weeks at a time, home for about a week before leaving again.
Pros
experience new places
Cons
no set schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Faith Technologies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7