Falcon Employee Reviews

Left to fend for yourself
Website Evaluator (Former Employee) –  Benavides, TXAugust 8, 2017
Although I am used to working independently for online companies, this company completely leaves you on your own with no feedback or assistance. I felt like failure was inevitable.
Great team work
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 21, 2016
Worked there for 3+ years.. good benefits if u want them . Flexible during holiday seasons so u can earn extra money for the holidays
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Short break times
working on the mind and body under one roof
Nursery Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Havertown, PAOctober 14, 2015
Friendly co workers and management, I learned how to multi task given a short time frame and grew to be patient under the stress of a revolving number of children and quick turn over due to only observing them during the time span of a gym program.
Pros
friendly co-workers
Cons
no benefits
The main priority on cite is to get the job done.
Motorman/Floorhand (Current Employee) –  Indiana, PAOctober 2, 2014
One Hour safety meeting in the mornings. Ten minutes with relief. Make sure everything is fueled up. Check hammer oil. Make sure everything is cleaned up. Then operate soap room. Then help driller make connections when needed. Make measurements at the end of the day.
Cons
Safety is not taken seriously at my cite.
Truckdriving
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHNovember 15, 2013
Was in training had to drive with someone that did'nt keep up with his hygene
Pros
in training
Cons
no communication
Excellent workplace, intense pace,
CAD Designer (Former Employee) –  Spring Lake, MIOctober 24, 2013
Hours are from 6am to 430pm, 15min break @ 930, 30min lunch
Time is spent designing small tool&die press equipment with internal and customer design reviews
I'm new to that industry, so am learning best design practices for using tool/die presses to cut/shape sheet metal, sharpening skills with Solidworks and adding enhancements to that CAD system with visual basic.
Management was personable, active, mobile and friendly - good small-company atmosphere: There was really only one level of management.
Great co-workers: dedicated, knowledgeable, hard-working and helpful (I have lots of stupid questions, being new to tool & die).
The hardest part of the job is simply the 1-1/2 hours spent commuting: that's almost a whole working day spent in the car. The 10-hour workday is good for pay (automatic overtime, etc.), but keeps me from being as supportive at home (working wife) and limits outside activities.
The best part of the job is a tie: designing precision tool/die parts with Solidworks and interacting with co-workers.
Pros
Equiptment, Personnel, Product Line
Cons
long commute (40-45min each way), 10-hour standard workday
n/a
Front office Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAJuly 22, 2013
it was very nice. the staff and management was great. Stress was a lot. Leaning experience was unforgettable.
see resume
Front office Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAJanuary 25, 2013
General Responsibilities:

I am responsible for the training of employees and in charge of the front desk staff. As well as ultimately being responsible for ensuring the happiness and satisfaction of the guests, including accurate billing services, swift and efficient registration services and fostering a convivial and professional atmosphere. Completing daily audits on the staff and completing any ongoing training with associates. As the front desk supervisor I was responsible for the smooth operation of check-ins and check-outs, guest services, guest satisfaction and rectifying any issues that arise. I was responsible for scheduling the staff
and was expected to be knowledgeable and capable of performing all front desk tasks. I completed reports directly to the Front office Manager and general hotel manager. I would oversee that guests are welcomed, registered into a hotel's computer system and
assigned an appropriate room or suite. I was in charge of performing and delegating various tasks, such as making or confirming reservations, verifying and collecting guests' payments, issuing room keys and contacting housekeeping or maintenance when guests
report a problem. I was responsible in being resourceful, take ownership of any problems and. Issues that arise and to have excellent problem-solving skills.
Pros
see
Cons
see
Driver drop,hook,load,unload trailers
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHDecember 1, 2012
I started with hauling steel coils on flatbeds trailer than box trailer with auto parts
Pros
you can move from a steel hauler to a box trailer in the same company
Cons
long, hard work out side
Assistant Football Coach
San Antonio Jr (Former Employee) –  San Antoino TexasOctober 2, 2012
Assistant Coach
Organize fundraising for the team’s general fund. Increased revenue by $2000 in the 2010 season. Announce play by play action during football games
Pros
enjoy footbalkl with my kids