Fall Creek Farm & Nursery® is the world’s leading blueberry nursery stock company. We are located just outside of Eugene, near Lowell. If you love blueberries and are looking for a new challenge, we are currently recruiting for a Controller. This management level position is responsible for the accounting systems of the company.
- Responsible for accurate and timely monthly financial information as presented in the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement and other financial reports and schedules on an individual and consolidated basis.
- Coordination of international accounting needs with subsidiaries and foreign tax accountants.
- Oversees banking for multiple entities, including international subsidiaries.
- Manages complex cost accounting and international royalty accounting.
- Responsible for the company’s financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting as well as creating and maintaining the processes and models that support these.
- Supervises, develops and coaches the accounting (payroll) team.
- Responsible for credit management including customer credit limits review, as well as overseeing collection efforts and facilitation of monthly AR meetings.
- Responsible for payroll and related taxes. Oversees the accurate and timely quarterly and year end reporting.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business or equivalent combination of education and experience may be acceptable.
- This position requires public accounting experience and 7+ years management level accounting experience with direct supervisory responsibilities in a manufacturing, agricultural, or food processing industry.
- CPA certification.
- Requires solid understanding of GAAP, financial statement presentation and accounting theory.
- Proven ability to supervise, lead and motivate employees.
- Solid knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office Suite and can provide detailed reporting using complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience with integrated accounting software and payroll.
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, banking, payroll and inventory.
Fall Creek Farm & Nursery® offers a competitive salary and benefit package, which includes health, vision, and dental insurance, paid time off, bonus program, and profit sharing plan. This position requires an executed confidentiality and non-solicitation agreement upon hire. Employment offers are contingent on meeting our background check standards.
For a complete job posting, please visit our website, www.fallcreeknursery.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Indeed - 20 months ago