FALLAS PAREDES Employee Reviews

Rules for customers...
Stock and recovery associate (Current Employee), Sparks, NevadaAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Good prices and I'm thankful I have a job
Cons: Customer disrespect, no posted signs or rules for customers to follow
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
IVE WORKED AT FALLAS IN SPARKS NEVADA FOR ABOUT 8 WEEKS.. AND IN THIS 8 WEEKS IT HAS BEEN A COMPLETE UTTER MESS!!! THE STORE GETS SUCH BAD REVIEWS BECAUSE THERES NO RULES POSTED FOR CUSTOMERS TO FOLLOW. IVE SEEN UNATTENDED CHILDREN OPENING UP TOYS, TEARING CLOTHES OFF RACKS,FOOD AND DRINKS SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED IN THE STORE!!!! PEOPLE INTEND TO FOLLOW RULES FOR ANY STORE WHEN – more... THERE POSTED!!!I I SEE CUSTOMERS STEAL ON A DAILY BASES!!! THERES NO RULES FOR THIS STORE SO CUSTOMERS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT!!! SPILLED BEVERAGES, STICKY FLOORS, OPEN PACKAGES, WHO WANTS TO SHOP AT A STORE WITH 75% OF THE PRODUCTS OR ITEMS ARE OPENED OR BROKEN!! IVE SEEN OTHER STORES WITH POSTED SIGNS FOR CUSTOMERS TO FOLLOW!! AND ITEMS ARE SO OVER PACKED IN EACH DEPT. THAT THERES NO ROOM FOR MORE ITEMS TO PUT THERE! IM NOT A EXPERT IN RETAIL BUT I DO KNOW HOW PROCUCTION WORKS!!! I ENJOY WORKING AT FALLAS I JUST THINK THE STORE WOULD GET A BETTER REPUTATION IF THERE WERE STRICTLY ENFORCED RULES FOR CUSTOMERS TO FOLLOW. PEOPLE THINK DIFFERANTLYWHEN THEY SEE " NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN STORE" AND WHEN THERES AN ASSOCIATE ASSIGNED TO A DEPT. LESS STEALING LESS CLOTHING ON FLOOR AND BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE. I BELIEVE MICHEAL FALLAS NEEDS TO DO " UNDER COVER BOSS" I DONT THINK HE KNOWS HOW HIS STORE IN SPARKS NV IS TRUELY OPERATED!!!!

DAWNE MINTZER – less
the worse place to work!
Store Manager (Former Employee), ArizonaAugust 3, 2015
This company does not respect any of its employees. the district manager and regional manager demand that store managers work 6 days a week and a minimum of 12-15 hours each day to save payroll.
not a fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Mesa, AZJuly 15, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: They do not compensate you for your work
Fallas Paredes is the unorganized organization I have been employed with. They have no compassion for their employees no set time for closing store down each night
Very unstable
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 14, 2015
Working for Fallas Paredes has taught me patience. This is not a recommended place to work due to the mess you have to clean up on a daily. Not being able to go home at a reasonable time due to you having to clean up the store without help from your team.
Fun work enviorment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Van Nuys, CAMay 12, 2015
It was always busy. A good store and very friendly environment. The best part of the job is when a task is done.Offered a Job in a matter of days. Merchandise Discount. Opportunity to work with diverse group
Very busy
Cashier (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 1, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Cons: Very fast-paced
This job was very fast-paced. I made a lot of friends here and still talk to them. Co-workers were very friendly, especially on my first day.
N/a
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 27, 2015
I loved working for Fellas Parades my coworkers were very helpful.The most enjoyable part of this job was that I learned alot about retail .
Productive work place but hours ar not so great
Retail Associate (Current Employee), Van Nuys, CAApril 20, 2015
Fallas Paredes is a productive work place to work at. You have tons of things to do, such as cleaning, helping costumers, answering phones, giving price check, and so forth. Doing all that you would think you'll get a lot of hours but you don't, The hours could be better. Overall Fallas is an okay place to work at its better then not having a job.
Always busy but great environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Pomona, CAApril 18, 2015
Pros: Employee discount, get to see what's new first
Cons: Schedule
A day at Fallas full of things to do. I enjoy working here because you are given task to do a way but can give it a little touch of yourself. Great management! Have no complaints about that. Always been treated as family not just an employee.
Employment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 8, 2015
Coming straight out of high school working for this company taught me a lot about working with the public and dealing with outraged customers.
Great place to stand around , and also had good people to work with and team members.
Asset Protection (Former Employee), Madera, CAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Nice people working there
Cons: Too much standing, i get bored quickly
Fallas was a good job, wasnt for me , since i feel like im not the most outgoing person and had to greet every single person who came, and left so i can see the receipt. Even though i did enjoy talking to random people, a lot had attitudes just because i was doing my job and checking there receipts.
standard
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: standard
Cons: standard
Fast-faced working environment... learned to adopt to different cultures... nice management... working was adequate enough. Love the employee discounts.
productuive and fun work place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 26, 2015
It was a great experience, it was a good first job and i learned a lot. I got to work with amazing mangers and a amazing team.
fun working here
cashier (Former Employee), Huntington Park, CAFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: clothes is cheap plus we get 15% employee discount
this is a job where your going to be busy all day long you have to have a good presentation at all times be respectful and be careful how you approach the customers
fun place to work
CASHIER (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 23, 2015
customer service skills
cash handling and housekeeping
opened and closed store
great management
very fun place to work Loved the enviroment
Lead Cashier (Former Employee), Bakersfield,caJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: loved the enviroment
Cons: long hour during busy seasons
DAY BEGAN AT 4 AND ENDED WHEN THE STORE WAS IN DETAILED RECOVERY SO I WOULD FIRST EVEN OUT MY TEAL AND WORK THE FRONT END UNTIL 9PM THEN I WOULD COUNT OUT MY REGISTER THEN START STORE RECOVERY . iT WAS A FAST PACED ENVIROMENT AND I LOVED WORKING WITH 5 EMPLOYEES THAT I WOULD SUPERVISE AND SOME I TRAINED ON THE REGISTER AND IN THE STORE RECOVERY PROCESS, I LOVED INTERACTING WITH THE CUSTOMER AND EMPLOYEES,M ANAGMENTWAS FUN TO WORK WITHTHE ENVIROMENT WAS FAST PACED AND FRIENDLY AND I LOVED THE FACT THAT WE ALL WORKED TOGETHER AS TEAMPLAYERS SHOULD.
great environment for customer service
Assistant manager (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CADecember 9, 2014
As part of management we were responsible for running and maintaining store during business hours. I managed up to 15-20 people and made sure all task were being done correctly. Customer service was essential working here. I got to meet and interact with all kinds of people and personalities. hardest part about working here were the sales part. in retail you have your big moments and you have your low moments, but I'm all about being positive and pushing to make the best out of any situation.
productive and fun work place
Cashier Lead (Current Employee), Gardena, CANovember 24, 2014
Pros: manager is understanding
Cons: n/a
It is a comfortable place to work and to have as a first job to move up and to gain a lot of customer service skill. they get new shipment every week and we all feel like family at this work place. we all work hard and it shows in the company. the manager is very understanding and will work with you no matter what
I was given this job through RICV to see how well I worked with others.
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Fresno, CANovember 4, 2014
I felt as though my skills were not maximized working in this capacity.
just a job to pay bills, not a career job
Loss Prevention Agent (Current Employee), las vegasOctober 23, 2014
Pros: cool management
Cons: no raises
my most enjoyable part of my job is going above and beyond for my customers because alot of my coworkers dont speak good english so im the go to person.