Fallas Stores Employee Reviews

I liked it
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CAFebruary 19, 2017
I liked working here, the people were fun I never had an issue with a customer, and everyone always seemed happy. I worked here temporarily when I was younger.
Pros
Good Customers
Grate customer service
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Turlock, CAFebruary 18, 2017
Wored at fallas as a retais assistant worker
Fun place to work
Great manager
Recover all lost or stolen iteams
Helped with clean up and lock up...
Fallas Review
Key Holder/Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 14, 2017
All-in-all a fun place to work. Great people and fast paced. Never a boring day. Can be stressful at times where it feels like a lot is on your shoulders, but always had someone a phone call away to help.
Pros
Quick advancement within company. Applicable bonuses
Cons
Hectic, unstable, changes weekly/monthly.
Fallas
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAFebruary 11, 2017
good work experience
I learned a lot of customer service & customers
Management was incredible
Workplace culture was good
the hardest part of the job: N/A
Everything about this job
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
30 min breaks
Regional Manager is hard to please
Department Lead with Keys (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 10, 2017
Well I work for the one in Cicero Ill and it was really demanding. It was always something with the Regional Manager. She's very clickish. If you're not her friend you won't last long in the company.
Pros
Moved to managment in 6 months
Cons
Very catty regional manager.
Data Entry
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 9, 2017
Enter order in a program call ma-cola it was based in entering all the inventory and all the damage and quantity of merchandise the customers send to the warehouse and then shipping out the merchandise to the stores.

I had the job of calling the main office to give all the reports to the CEO of all the damage merchandise day to day work and orders that were not ship out and all the back order that we did not have in our warehouse.
It's okay
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  California City, CAFebruary 5, 2017
Not a company I would recommend for working for a long period of time for. for a first job it is good but not as a permanent job.
I loved working at forman mills
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 3, 2017
Forman mills is a very fun and uplifting work environment. The pay is good for part time workers also very flexible, they work with you, and team members are great.
management
Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Antioch, CAFebruary 1, 2017
did not like the unfair treatments of employees because previous manager did not care about employees and well being of family life
friendly staff
Key Holder/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Wethersfield, CTJanuary 26, 2017
Would like more hours for the staff,overall enjoy making the customers happy this company needs to be more family oriented no one should have to work on holidays
Great company
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 26, 2017
Awesome team and management. Great hours, okay pay. Great part-time job if you're just starting out. 401k available, vacation, and 3 month raises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
exciting work enviroent
Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CAJanuary 25, 2017
Fallas was an enjoyable place to work at. employees had a great work ethic making enjoyable to come to work on a daily basis. The scheduling was lso very flexible
Pros
employes
Cons
health insurance pto
quiet
General Merchandise Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAJanuary 24, 2017
it was an okay job. didn't really give much hours. its always important to stay out of drama cause there was a lot there. hard work was not always recognized. manager jobs were given to lazy people
Great employees to work with
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CAJanuary 19, 2017
Great location & fast pace environment.work pt and theres no advancement on full time not unless is management. need more hours a full time job also with benefits.
Productive and fun workplace with understanding coworkers
Store Associate (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTJanuary 14, 2017
It was a very relatable workplace and management would try their hardest to keep the store up to par. The hardest part of the job was providing great customer service because the store location demographic was mostly crime oriented but coworkers and management would always try to maintain the store.
Not worth the stress but it is a job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem North CarolinaJanuary 13, 2017
I started working at a North Carolina Fallas when it opened October 2015 I was promised promotions and raises as of January 2017 I still have not received any promotion or raise now they're saying I could be a department lead if someone else steps down. They expect the company to be your entire life if you need time off for family emergencies they like to cut your hours when you can come back to work. they typically will only have 3 people working per shift so if one person calls out the other two will have to pick up the slack. dealing with customers is ok. dealing with upper management, Regional management and above is very stressful
Pros
Discounts on already discounted merchandise
Cons
Lack of respect from area managers
could be a better work place
Case Management (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 9, 2017
Could be better work environment,not very organized,can't keep staff,need offer more,no paid holiday,no thank you for your hard work no security in the store to protect the worker
Beware bad Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAJanuary 9, 2017
district manger- Gives impossible deadlines to meet
Manger stays on conference calls
company does not praise manger or co workers for doing good
Manger work on salary up to 70 hours a week but only document 40
Employees call out and the manger has to work all day
Pros
close to home
Cons
bad upper management
Fair work enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CA 91767January 4, 2017
The management could of done a better job. Co workers were awesome got along great. The hardest part of the job was when we had a question the manager was sometimes not found.
At Least I Learned How To Work A Cashier
Cashier / Evening Recovery (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJanuary 3, 2017
Fallas, at least at the Corona location, wasn't a well-respected establishment so it was common to find food wrappings underneath clothing racks and mysterious liquids spilled on the stone floor. Recovery was difficult and tedious since I worked mostly with clothing and there would only be 3 of us working after hours. Having only 3 people wouldn't normally be such an issue, but we'd always leave an hour later than management wanted us to because of the crazy messes we'd have in shoes, kitchen, and 5 sections of clothing. I wasn't looking for advancement within the company, per say, but I was ensured that if I did a good enough job I'd be promoted within the ranks soon enough. This later appeared to be false advertising because a 3 year veteran co-worker of mine of the same rank took extra shifts at work instead of spending time with her son and she never got a promotion. The most enjoyable part of the job was in helping customers on the floor with getting items from high shelves and ringing their purchases up at the cash register.
Pros
Cashier skills, customer service skills, recovery skills
Cons
Insufficient help on the floor during rush hours, pay didn't match the work involved

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fallas Stores. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7