If you want to love coming to work, then join our team of dedicated professionals. We seek a self-directed Office Manager to assist patients in their overall needs, manage and lead the dental team, working with insurance companies, submitting information for payroll, and must possess excellent communications skills. Dental Experience is required for all applicants applying for this position.
- Must have previous experience in a dental office setting
- Experience in Managing Patient Accounts
- Schedule patients with efficiency according to office policy
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Previous experience using dental software and scheduling techniques
- Friendly interaction and communication with patients and co-workers
- Maintain important patient and office records
- Ability to handle a multi-line inbound phone call system
- Use a computer efficiently and effectively
- Experience in overseeing a dental clinic
- Ability to collect patient portion in payments
- Strong knowledge of CDT codes
- Ability to perform administrative duties
- Have strong bookkeeping and records procedures
- Uses appropriate systems, automated or manual, to record and maintain accurate patient records and proper recordkeeping
- Responsible for awareness of the daily activity in the clinic and/or to provider staff and offer ongoing support
- Responsible for schedule management and patient follow-up.
- Perform other related duties as directed by needs of the patients and the Company
Contact Kristin at KLazan@ smilemn.com with questions, inquiries, and to submit your resume and cover letter directly.
All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.