Master's Degree in Human Service or Related Field with at least 2 years experience working with individuals with Mental Health needs. Mental Health license strongly preferred, but not required.
- Maintain billable caseload as determined by COO and CEO
- Ensure productivity requirements of staff are being met
- Provide clinical oversight to outpatient clinic therapy staff. Provide therapists with weekly Clinical Consultation & Collaboration Sessions to review the treatment modalities and clinical presentations of clients.
- Direct clinical staff in at-risk situations such as mandated reporting, involuntary commit procedures, duty to warn, and crisis situations.
- Maintain an environment of collaboration with therapists, clients, management staff, and outside agencies.
- Oversight of the clinical content of medical records and the quality of therapy documentation.
- Supportive collaboration with the administrative team who manages authorizations, scheduling, and greeting clients.
- Provide initial training and development of newly hired therapists.
- Participate in development of new trainings throughout agency
- Conduct interviewing as necessary to develop the clinic team and meet the demand of services.
- Participate in marketing and networking opportunities.
- Complete monthly quality improvement audits as assigned and resolve any quality issues identified.
- Liaison between therapists, nursing staff, and psychiatric staff to ensure the needs are met of clientele.
- Ensures program compliance with all state/federal statutes and CARF standards applicable to the delivery of outpatient clinic
- Knowledge of all psychiatric diagnoses and evidenced-based therapies
- Knowledge of all levels of mental health care (Inpatient, BHRS, partial, case management, forensic, residential, family-based, etc.)
- Maintain positive attitude and collaborative team philosophy in all aspects of role
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of software programs and applications.
TO APPLY: Please visit our website at www.familybehavioralresources and click on the Employment tab. Find the FBR Outpatient Clinical Director in Uniontown listing and upload your resume/CV for review. EOE.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
FBR provides BHRS and Outpatient services throughout Western PA. The mission of FBR is to be a leader in delivering the highest quality of...