Family Care Group Employee Reviews

Community Centered and great staff.
Home Aid (Former Employee) –  Lindenhurst, ILMay 15, 2017
This is a very family and community centered place. Great place to go to and work at and learn from. Have found inspiring examples their. The most enjoyable part is helping people and making a difference in someones life. Difficult part is standing in front of others and talking and presenting information.
Great place to work.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Saint Pauls, NCMay 10, 2017
Overall rating is 5/5. Job Work/Life Balance, Compensation/Benefits,
Job Security/Advancement, Management,Job Culture are exemplary.
This was a nice place to work.
Love the work environment
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 28, 2017
Everyone is very sweet if you dont understand anything are need help with a client someone will show u whatever you need help with one on one . And if your looking for more hours they will give you more hours.
enjoyed my doctor
LPN-OB/GYN (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVFebruary 27, 2017
I rather not rate. I worked there for 9 years and things changed a lot before I left. most of my work family was great and I loved my doctor I worked for, management wasn't great and you never new from day to day how rules were going to change.
Pros
most the girls i worked with
Cons
management
General Family Clinic
Phlebotomy Technician (Externship) (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAFebruary 16, 2017
Lively clinic with friendly medical staff clean and impressionable appearance. It's a nice experience to extern or work at this facility.
Great Place to work and obtain experience
Parent (Current Employee) –  Schenectady, NYJanuary 10, 2017
Participated with police activity on a daily basis. We protect the community. We interact with the community as a whole.
Help elderly with everyday living
Assist elderly (Current Employee) –  Thomson, GANovember 30, 2016
Help elderly go to the store, go to the doctor, anything they need done to make their lives easier. Anything they need help with cleaning, going to visit family etc.
Over worked and under paid
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Orange, NJNovember 20, 2016
The company wasnt run correctly. They wanted me to work more than 12 hour shifts and under paid me. Worst working environment. The owner of the company and his wife were very disrespectful and thought it was ok to curse and belittle their staff.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Nothing but bad things
Relaxed environment
CNA (Current Employee) –  Commerce, GANovember 10, 2016
I have been able to enhance and perfect my time management and attention to detail skills relating to time sensitive documentation. This company provides me with the flexibility that I need to attend some of my online classes while sitting with my clients. The most enjoyable part of this Job is the interaction with the clients that I care for. Seeing the look on their faces as I care for them and the appreciation that they exhibit for the services I provide.
Nice productive and friendly place to work
Visiting Nurse Service (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYSeptember 2, 2016
I learned to engage in an active and friendly environment. The best part of this job it's to see the happy faces of our elders showing gratitude.
Fast paced, busy and stressful at times.
Medical Assistant/Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIAugust 29, 2016
Although this job was stressful I did enjoy my position as a Medical Assistant/Lab Tech. I thoroughly enjoyed taking care of the patients and serving their needs to the best of my ability. The company did offer some good benefits and a safe work environment for the most part. They gave merit raises at the time of evaluations. But the evaluations were somewhat unfair. Since I had the responsibility of dual positions I had a lot of work to juggle. I also had to travel to different sites on certain days. The main office was only ten minutes from my residence. I worked with about four different physicians that specialized in different areas of medicine. Keeping up with each physicians way of practicing medicine was a daily challenge. They all had their certain protocol or way of doing things. I did work with a very skill and friendly staff which helped the workday go by faster. I would work for this practice again if given the opportunity.
Pros
Employee benefits, free lunches, free dinners and great location.
Cons
stressful environment at times.
Adult Home Health visitss
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 6, 2016
It was a great company to work for. I had a full time job, went to school part time and home health PRN and it became too much with eventually going for LVN to RN Bridge Program at Weatherford, TX
Productive and rewarding place to work.
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJuly 1, 2016
Enjoyed working with the diverse population. This is a Medicaid waiver program that services mental and physically challenged individuals.
fun group to work with
Home Health RN (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLJune 30, 2016
very interesting, fun group of nurses, challenging and exciting assignments, always someone there if you need help, and management quickly steps in , when problems occur,
Flexible work enviornment
Direct Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, LAJune 28, 2016
Family Care Services is a wonderful compaany to work for, especially if you have children. The company has several different schedules which allows you to choose what works best for you and your family.
Fun job great doctor to work with
LPN-OB/GYN (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 22, 2016
I loved working with my patients and my doctor that I worked with, but management was not good there. I worked well with all my co-workers and enjoyed most the atmosphere. the most enjoyable part of my job was my patients and seeing the babies at the end of the 9 months

they gave u very little training but expected so much more out of you. and the management did very little except walk around offices all day and ridicule your work
Pros
free health care to employee
Cons
management sucks
Not a work environment that is preferred by many people.
Scheduling Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Thomson, GAMay 27, 2016
Phones ring off of the hook/ message are not delivered as they should be to the appropriate people/ very unhappy employees in the office and field with this job
Family Care is a Great Place to work
DSW (Former Employee) –  Pineville, LAMay 19, 2016
I loved working at Family care. I loved the staff there. They worked as a team to get the job done to benefit their clients that they served.
Pros
benifits
Cons
short breaks
very poor management ,not enough training to be successful at your job.
Medical review nurse (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 9, 2016
The management was probably one of the worse I have experienced. They give you very little training and then berate you if you have not done everything to their satisfaction. Just because you are a manager and it says so on a piece of paper doesn't make it true. I would rate the company as the worst star.
Pros
salaried
Cons
very poor mananagment
Nice
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  FairfeildApril 18, 2016
Very comfortable work working from a person home that you know its very easy keeping the house clean and preparing meals making sure they get there medicine on time an when they are needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Family Care Group. Our community is ready to answer.