Family Care Partners

Family Care Partners Employer Reviews

fc
Medical Assistant/front desk clerk (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 10, 2014
a large office, typical work day goes as long as 9pm. Management was undecisive and often critical. My co-workers were a great team. Hardest part of the job unstable hours and unorganization in the clinic
Great office for patients and employees
Back Office Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 11, 2014
Awesome physician's to work with and for. Wonderful staff at the Argyle and Fleming Island locations.
great with patients, fast pace medical office
Front Desk, Call Center (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 20, 2014
learned how to verify insurances, refilling medication, dealing with upset patients, checking patients in & out, nice co-workers , treats you like family.
Good patients, unexperienced "leaders"
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), NorthsideDecember 10, 2013
Pros: free lunch, kind patients
Cons: poor management, benefits & pay, disorganized
FCP has the potential to be a great organization, however there is no room for growth, benefits package not worth it, and the people they put in management positions at Northside have no leadership skills. Also team leaders don't handle conflict well and not good at resolving issues. They merely pass the buck to their subordinates. The patients were – more... my enjoyment. It feels great to help people and meet their needs. – less
I loved what I did everyday for my patient's
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 21, 2013
Pros: being told at the end of a work day, "thank you for your help" by dr. house makes the whole day worth it.
Cons: no breaks, no lunches on some days
I have had the opportunity to work at four different FCP locations. Every office was a little different in some way. A typical day at the Arlington and Dunn Avenue office was to bring all the computers up, make sure all the draw stations were stocked and ready for the day. Wipe down any area if needed. We always kept track of how many sticks we did – more... for the day. We bagged and batched all samples. Sent samples out to quest, labcorp and consolidated.
I learned how to train new employees, order supplies, how to call the outside lab and add a test onto labs already drawn.
I also learned that just because a person is in a management position doesn't mean they belong in that position. One manager I had didn't like to deal with confrontation, so if there was a disagreement between two co-workers the situation was never dealt with.
FCP has a large turnover rate so I have worked with a lot of different people. The majority of them I truly adored. Some of them it was a little challenging at times to work with. You have those co-workers that want to come in and tell their live story everyday, what happened last night with so and so and why she was late today. Then you have the one's that come in to work and get the job done. I understand people who work together may not always see eye to eye or get along, but at the end of the day as long as the patient's have no idea, that's what matters, being professional.
The hardest part of my job was being told by management that if we ever needed to come to them for anything, to talk, if there were a problem, we could come to them. The problem with that was for whatever reason management had a problem with passing certain information on to other people. It may have been our co-workers or the doctors we worked for. The last office I was at in Fleming Island, I was always told what ever is said in the office stays in the office. Unfortunately that wasn't always the case.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the awesome girls I worked with, and the patient's I'd grown to care for. It was really hard though when we would lose patient's being that I'd gotten to know so much about them. The relationship you develop with your patient's is something you don't forget, I know a couple time when I hadn't seen some in a while I would call and see if they were ok. I enjoyed knowing that my patient's knew that we were their if they needed us. Some would call and ask for us by name, that's what I loved about my job! – less
Good place to work meet alot of people
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, flordiaOctober 13, 2013
Pros: free lunches
The typical day at work was you come in and go to your work station and sign in to our computer and start calling patient who has checked in.

I learned a new computer system and how to look up medical records through E file.

Management was ok.

The hardest was some time counting the money and night and making sure everything balance.

The most enjoyable – more... was working with the patients and making sure they were taking care of by the doctor. – less
A great place to do my externship.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 18, 2013
the patients and workers were very easy to get along with...Very nice environment
I love helping and caring for others
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 29, 2013
Pros: free lunches were given by authorized drug reps
Cons: i wasn't given very many hours.
Met wide ranges of people and were able to help and care for them.
Growing
supervisor Lynda Carroll (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 15, 2012
Family Care Partners is growing with new opportunities and experiences.
Employee (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 24, 2012
Pros: caring enviroment
Cons: no room to move up within the company
I learned everything I know now about insurance and referrals/authorizations from my position at Family Care Partners
ok job to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 1, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: benefits packages offered
I enjoy working with Family Care Partners,especially with the great patients I have grown to love over the years. My co - Workers where difficult to get along with at first,however they to had become apart of my extentened family. Overall a ok place to work.
Productive ,fun family oriented workplace.
Client Service Representative front desk (Former Employee), Jacksonville Florida NorthsideMarch 13, 2012
Pros: teamwork, job security, friendly, caring
I worked at Family Care Partners for a year and I loved it . The staff is one big happy family, management is the best. Dr. Carriere the owner is the nicest person that you could ever meet. I would still be there if I had not decided to move . This is hands down one of the best companies that I have ever worked for .