Family Care Partners Employee Reviews

Lab Director is a tyrant (Arlington Location)
Certified Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 8, 2017
Enjoyed the job but the Lab Director is a tyrant. I tried my best to stay clear of her, but witnessed on many occasions her being rude and disrespectful to many of my co-workers.
Great workplace
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 4, 2017
I enjoyed working with them very much. Management as well as representatives were amazing and couldn't have asked to work for a better company to work for.
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
Advancement
Was a great place to work but needs a little impovement
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 4, 2017
Was a great place to work but needs a little improvement. I loved my coworkers and patients. But office needs better security for staff. All around not a bad place to work.
Patient intake was challenging
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 16, 2017
I enjoyed getting to know the patients and their families. The work atmosphere very was inviting! My co-workers pleasant to work with, they had good and bad days.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 11, 2016
Great place to work. Management was great. Small office with multiple providers. Great environment compared to most and worked with employees requests for time off.
Pros
Free lunches from reps
Cons
Quick turn around with staff
Awesome place to work
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Fleming Island, FLNovember 11, 2016
Awesome place to work. Love the physicians. Fast paced! Family oriented organization. My co-workers are like my family.
Exciting Company to Work for
Unlisted (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 7, 2016
This company is going through a lot of really exciting changes right now and I am really excited to be a part of it. They put the patient's care first before everything else and take a unique approach to healthcare that not many organizations in healthcare do.
Stay Away
Adult Medicine (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 13, 2016
This is not the Ideal place to work. Yes their are nice people here but a very high turnover. Management is not of the best caliber clinical management is run by IT department not by medical directors and or staff. Medical staff often pays the price. The building is very old resulting in leaks, mold, and rodents. Some of the nicest physician's you will ever work with.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Same as above
Management issues
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 8, 2016
As stated on some of the other reviews, the company is fine, its management that needs help. The problem is family members working for family members. Asking for help and not getting any, begging to get help and still not getting any help. I now am the office manager for another company, and if I ever acted that way, I would be fired. Its not a bad company, 401K, HSA, paid vacations and holidays, just the management needs help...
Pros
Hsa, 401K...incredible patients
Cons
Management is horrible.
always encouraged to excel
Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 20, 2016
I would contact patients to schedule upcoming appointments for 3,4, or 6 month recalls
my connection with the patients was to make them understand the necessity of their continuing health and our concern in that area
Pros
great support from team leaders
Cons
they dissolved my division

Want to know more about Family Care Partners?

Ask a question
Friendly Environment
Front office/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Neptune Beach, FLSeptember 16, 2016
I worked with very nice and professional people here. Our doctors were very respectful and knowledgeable. A typical day for me here was to schedule appointments, check patients in and out, taking phone calls. I also checked Insurance policies to charge proper co-pays and to make sure certain procedures were covered. I also had to call on past due balances and make daily phone call reminders of appointments for the following day. My most enjoyable memory of this job was the way I was able to help people and the great people I worked with.
Pros
Working with great people and helping patients
Cons
Having well known patients pass away
Very productive work place.
PRN-CAN/ lab assistant/phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 12, 2016
Coworkers are always willing t help wit anything you needed. Learned different techniques from them. Fast pace work place that makes the day go by faster.
not a god place to work
Clinical Call Center Rep/ Medical Asst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 2, 2016
not a fare place to work, a very clicky clinic, no one is there to help you when issues with other employees. anyone that works there instantly sees how unfairly the employees are treated.
Beautiful place
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 22, 2016
They do not go by the actual work and making sure patients ARE GETTING THE HELP THEY NEED. They only worry about fun and games. They are personality and thats good but no one doesnt know what they doing as far as office management and patient services. If you work in the medical field you should know medical terms.
Pros
Free lunchs, And great mas
Cons
Patient service area needs more work
Horrible Office
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 19, 2015
I would not take my dog this office, I was fired from this office because I would not take my sick father to the ER and drop him off and come back to work and he needed emergency surgery. For that I say that they are a family practice but they are not about family!!!
Very unprofessional atmosphere
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fleming IslandSeptember 15, 2015
Management has very poor people skills and is disrespectful and talks down to staff and patients. Some of the staff, including management, talks about and makes fun of patients in areas where other patients can hear.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Staff is unprofessional, rude to patients and immature.
productive workplace
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 28, 2015
I enjoyed working at the family clinic for the temporary front desk job I was hired for. I enjoyed the co-workers in the front office and I know many of the doctor's personally. The job was a faced paced one and required me to always be busy making phone calls with patients. The hardest part of the job was that at some moments i was need my office manager's permission to give information to a customer but she was always leaving work after she had been there for 4 hours and she would take 3 hour long lunch breaks!
Pros
Nice Co-workers
Cons
Office Manager was rarely on site
A Position that requires care and respect for the healthcare field
NCMA (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 18, 2015
Family Care Partners is a rewarding job with excellent means of advancement. this company has been around for over thirty years and provides growth and development.
I learned the medical side of Phlebotomy
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville,flMay 20, 2015
Family Care Partners could be a good place to work at times. Very busy office. Which I enjoyed the Challenge. You may draw 40 patients in the first 31/2 hours of work. Management was hard ,you were often threaten to be written up. The Lab Manager is an aggressive demanding person. Often left felling upset.
Pros
I learned the medical part of phlebotomy
Cons
unstable atmosphere
quiet and mellow
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 8, 2015
hardest part of this job was not knowing if a patient problem was solved quire to their illness, will work for this company any day any time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Family Care Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8