Family Centered Services of Alaska Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
mowing lawns
Mowing Crew (Former Employee) –  Fairbanks, AKJanuary 31, 2017
it was ok some days were hot some days was not easy but i get throughthe day when I'm working hard I'm a hard worker i stay focus i don't bother anyone while i work. I stay focused i do my job
Rewarding
Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  Fairbanks, AKSeptember 4, 2013
A typical day a work would include, but was not limited to case management, direct services, community services, and follow up of clients, making home visits, and doing community based activities with clients. I learned so much working for this organization, one thing that comes to mind is endurance. The management is Awesome, and my co-workers, was just as joyful, and pleasant to work with, it was truly a team. The hardest part of the job, was witnessing displacement of one or all minor's in a family, because of hardship, while the most enjoyable part of the job was reunification of families.
Great Place to Work!
Youth Counselor (Former Employee) –  Delta Junction, AKMarch 16, 2012
Family Centered Services of Alaska is just that. A very family orientated workplace. Not only for their clients but for their employees. The management of FCSA bend over backwards to give you what you need, whether it be time off for a family related event or just a shift change for an appointment. Thought the insurance is not the best but the retirement plan you get after you have been there for a year is great. This is a fantastic place to work. They really make a difference in kids lives!
Great feeling
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Fairbanks, AKOctober 26, 2015
You get a great feeling when you get through to a child that is in crisis mode and you can bring them to a calm outcome. You involve the child in teaching them coping skills.
Enjoyed working there
Individual Therapist, ATOP (Former Employee) –  Fairbanks, AKSeptember 27, 2012
I thought FCSA was a great place to work. The supervisors and staff were great to work with and was very supportive. People were friendly, the environment was casual but professional, and I did not mind going to work every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Family Centered Services of Alaska. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7