FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC CENTER Employee Reviews

Help Desk / Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJAugust 12, 2017
Help maintain all PC, includes updates , virus protectors, hardware and software troubleshooting. Along with printers and configuring all the PC to the network.
Pros
Very nice and hardworking people
Cons
No benefits
productive
(Intern) Staff Support/ Clerical (Former Employee) –  Los Banos, CADecember 19, 2016
I learned how to file, answer multi-line phones, take peoples blood pressure, take payments and data entry. I would also put people in the rooms, did cash handling and receive mail.
Pros
1 hour lunch break
Cons
no breaks
Family owned business. Very positive place to work.
Chiropractic Assistant/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MONovember 25, 2016
This office was very fast paced. You needed to be positive and energetic from the time the day started to clocking out.
I enjoyed working with the staff and the management team.
worked with claims and at the front desk helped check in/out patients
Medical Office Receptionist/Biller (Former Employee) –  Fircrest, WAMarch 20, 2016
I worked there for short time as a side job. worked with claims, helped patients with there check in and outs, answered the phone answered questions.
Pros
long lunch
Insurance/Billing/Coding, Personal Injury/Collections
Insurance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Raeford, NCNovember 6, 2015
Worked as the insurance supervisor and handled all billing and coding for patients. I also handled and verified personal injury claims with auto insurance companies and dealt with our liens for the patients medical pay. I handled accounts payable and receivable as well as collections and taking patients to civil court if needed.
Pros
Great work environment.
Managemant!!!
Office Manager/ Biller and Coder (Former Employee) –  Coos Bay, ORSeptember 2, 2015
While I enjoyed getting the experience and being able to add this job to my resume. I would not recommend this job to another person. While my bosses patient care is great, his employee care leaves a lot to be desired. I can see why he has gone through now 5 receptionists/office managers in the last 6 years. He had in formed me that the last person in the position had not done her job and so I had to clean up a little bit of a mess. That was an understatement. He needs to bring in a professional to cleanup his business. I really appreciated the opportunity that he offered me. It was difficult to work with him since he wanted it his way or no way, even though I was trying to do my job. There was l lot of variety of my duties in what I did since it was just me and in in the office.
Pros
Extra long lunch
Cons
Office Politics
Office Manager unrealistic expectations
Chiropractic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Ridge, VAMay 8, 2015
I loved the job and all that came with it and would have loved working there for a long time but the office manager had unrealistic expectations. I gave that job 100000% and it was never good enough. The doctor was great. Patients were amazing. It's sad when patients tell you to watch out for her and that she is ridiculous.
Pros
Great pay, Great learning experience
Cons
Never satisfied office manager
Enjoyable patients and atmosphere.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Coos Bay, ORMarch 11, 2015
Open office, work with insurance companies and billing. Greet patients and answer questions. Reception, and all other aspects of running the office.
Pros
Patients
Cons
No benefit package
Best Job Ever!!
Chiropractic Assistant/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murrysville, PAOctober 25, 2014
Busy, professional, enjoyable office and the coworkers .....awesome!!! The patients all made me feel like family . Best job ever, sad to have to leave.
already reviewed this postion
Chiropractic Technician (Former Employee) –  Lake Ridge, VAMarch 19, 2014
already reviewed this position. It was a good working environment for the most part.. Not real issues with anyone
I enjoyed working with the Dr. he was a great guy
Office Assistant Part-time (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDJanuary 7, 2014
Since I was only part time there were no benefits but to me I received my alignments and that was benefit enough. I didn't hurt any more.
Pros
Good working enviroment with a great boss
Cons
Love my patients and seeing them improve with their treatments
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Coos Bay, OROctober 17, 2013
A typical day at work is busy. We have patients scheduled every 20 minutes. I run the front desk answering the phones, scheduling patients, billing insurance companies, calling insurance companies, typing letters to Attorneys and insurance company's, cleaning rooms to get the next patient back and making sure that the staff is staying on schedule.

I have learned so much at this job. I came from working in the vision field so this was totally new to me. I have realized that chiropractic care is such a big part of recovery for so many different aliments. I have also learned so many different things about the insurance industry because I work with them every day.

I have the most hard working co-workers. We get along amazing. They make the job a lot of fun. When you have a good staff it makes your job enjoyable.

The hardest past of my job is trying to collect from insurance companies that are for MVA and WC claims. It involves a lot of phone call, letters and making sure we have our paper work in order.

My favorite part of my job is my patients. Seeing them come in hardly able to walk and after a few treatments seeing them improving is exciting.
Pros
Working hands on with patients.
Cons
Having a 2 hour lunch break. I would love to just have a hour.
A place where I play an active rewarding role in seeing people get well and free of pain
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 14, 2013
I am the doctor's only employee, so.......I do anything and everything
Front Desk
Front Desk Receptionist/ (Former Employee) –  Rutherford, NJJuly 31, 2012
Learned a lot about Chiro. Would never work there again, their values and work ethic are strict
Family enviroment
Chiropractor Assistant/ Office Personal (Former Employee) –  Hallstead, PAJune 6, 2012
Love this place! Up beat enviroment, friendly people, great staff, managment could not be better
Pros
everything
Well organized and managed office with a great staff and environment.
Registered Chiropractic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FloridaJanuary 4, 2012
I've worked at Family Chiropractic for 8 years and truly enjoyed my time there. I was able to learn a lot about the field and other related programs geared toward the well-being of individuals.
Pros
good hours