FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC CENTER

FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC CENTER Employee Reviews

Enjoyable patients and atmosphere.
Office Manager (Current Employee), Coos Bay, ORMarch 11, 2015
Pros: patients
Cons: no benefit package
Open office, work with insurance companies and billing. Greet patients and answer questions. Reception, and all other aspects of running the office.
Best Job Ever!!
Chiropractic Assistant/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Murrysville, PAOctober 25, 2014
Busy, professional, enjoyable office and the coworkers .....awesome!!! The patients all made me feel like family . Best job ever, sad to have to leave.
already reviewed this postion
Chiropractic Technician (Former Employee), Lake Ridge, VAMarch 19, 2014
already reviewed this position. It was a good working environment for the most part.. Not real issues with anyone
I enjoyed working with the Dr. he was a great guy
Office Assistant Part-time (Former Employee), Frederick, MDJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: good working enviroment with a great boss
Since I was only part time there were no benefits but to me I received my alignments and that was benefit enough. I didn't hurt any more.
Love my patients and seeing them improve with their treatments
Office Manager (Current Employee), Coos Bay, OROctober 17, 2013
Pros: working hands on with patients.
Cons: having a 2 hour lunch break. i would love to just have a hour.
A typical day at work is busy. We have patients scheduled every 20 minutes. I run the front desk answering the phones, scheduling patients, billing insurance companies, calling insurance companies, typing letters to Attorneys and insurance company's, cleaning rooms to get the next patient back and making sure that the staff is staying on schedule.

I have learned so much at this job. I came from working in the vision field so this was totally new to me. I have realized that chiropractic care is such a big part of recovery for so many different aliments. I have also learned so many different things about the insurance industry because I work with them every day.

I have the most hard working co-workers. We get along amazing. They make the job a lot of fun. When you have a good staff it makes your job enjoyable.

The hardest past of my job is trying to collect from insurance companies that are for MVA and WC claims. It involves a lot of phone call, letters and making sure we have our paper work in order.

My favorite part of my job is my patients. Seeing them come in hardly able to walk and after a few treatments seeing them improving is exciting.
A place where I play an active rewarding role in seeing people get well and free of pain
Office Manager (Current Employee), Panama City, FLApril 14, 2013
I am the doctor's only employee, so.......I do anything and everything
Front Desk
Front Desk Receptionist/ (Former Employee), Rutherford, NJJuly 31, 2012
Learned a lot about Chiro. Would never work there again, their values and work ethic are strict
Family enviroment
Chiropractor Assistant/ Office Personal (Former Employee), Hallstead, PAJune 6, 2012
Pros: everything
Love this place! Up beat enviroment, friendly people, great staff, managment could not be better
Well organized and managed office with a great staff and environment.
Registered Chiropractic Assistant (Former Employee), Wellington, FloridaJanuary 4, 2012
Pros: good hours
I've worked at Family Chiropractic for 8 years and truly enjoyed my time there. I was able to learn a lot about the field and other related programs geared toward the well-being of individuals.