Position: Administrative Assistant to a local Regional Vice President
· Maintaining information, reports, records for all districts reporting to the RVP: Sales, Payroll, Cycle Counts, Customer
Service Scores, Inventory Compliance Reports & Projections, P & L, etc.
· Coordinating RVP’s travel: Flights, Rental Cars & Hotels needed for weekly districts
· Accessing weekly report file for RVPs district travel/visits for the week: P & L, Sales, Rosters, etc.
· Maintaining District Manager, Area Operations Managers files for RVP
· Maintaining current manager listings for all field managers
· Scheduling and coordinating training and travel for all new, incoming field/district managers & performance managers
· Coordinating M.A.P. (Management Advancement Program) training days along with the HRM (regional HR Manager)
· Coordinating District Meetings dependent on city and location chosen by Regional VP.
· Record keeping for districts Online Training Classes to measure compliance