Family Energy Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
ok
Door To Door Saleman (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 11, 2017
love working this job in highschol was always fun people to work with and the pay is amazing if you put the time in you get a pretty check at the end of the week
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Endicott, NYMay 3, 2017
You will be conducting basic customer service work! Talking to customers as well as helping them save money. You make as much as you want they do not limit what you make otherwise we wouldn't have as many as 20 agents working for us. During my time working there i earned on average a check of 1100-1300/per week. They do not hold our paycheck and they also do not limit you on what you make like the post says underneath i have worked for them for 3 1/2 years during my breaks and summers at college. I will be returning to them in a week or two after school is done. If you want a great family environment to work at come join the family and be ready to start saving a ton of money!!!
Pros
free lunchs / gatherings/vacations
n/a
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 17, 2017
This job was my first outside sales job. I became the best Rep I could be. The job entitled me to work outside in all types of weather conditions. I was selling Electric and heat.
Met many new people
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 1, 2017
Was able to make my own schedule, great pay for those who want to put in the effort. Visited different places. Never had to work at the same location.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Commission based
Productive and gained knowledge of the business
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 13, 2016
My days began early and ended late but that's regular for me. I had a great experience working here with this great company. Met a lot of great ppl and wish everyone nothing but the best.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short pay not consistent
Door to door sales.
Independent Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYJuly 1, 2016
Overall the company was decent. Lots of long hours sometimes with little pay due to the pay structre, but some days were shorter and more fruitful. It fluctuated alot.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
commision based
i did not like this
Energy consultant (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYJanuary 17, 2016
it was bad i could not take this job any longer it was unbearable i would work under the sun and the manager would sit in his car and watch us like he was king
Awesome Place and people.
Representative (Current Employee) –  Endicott, NYDecember 30, 2015
The work environment is different and causes one to be productive, quick, and efficient with a sense of relaxation. You learn a lot about utilities, market price of Gas and Electric, along with how to handle different personalities out in the work place. The hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable part and that is informing people of their right to choose a supplier. You may not always get the consumer to understand what you are saying although it does feel great to do positive.
Pros
Production Pay
Cons
Production Pay
cleaning
Field Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 4, 2015
i really didnt enjoy this job to well simply because it was a cleaning job in not to fond of it. not to make myself sound bigger or more than who i am but it was just a side job to keep me on my feet.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn NYJuly 15, 2014
Commission was distasteful, Enjoyed going to different areas to work,
productive and fun work place
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 29, 2014
our morning circle is how we would start our morning at the office we would practice on eachother as if we were in the field going door to door that helped me prepare for a typical day outside after we practiced we would headout to the field get lunch at our favorite place in the area then head to knocking on the doors to generate leads. my workers were fun and helpfull they made the day run smoove because whenever i had a question i could count on a co worker for guidences.the hardest part of the job was being scared to fail which i had to out grow in order to get what i had to get done. i enjoyed going different places meeting different people i once met a lady who had a pig as a pet.
Pros
free transportation, friendships
Cons
networking, traveling, opportunities
communication with the customers
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 29, 2014
i had to go door to door to tell customers they can save money on bills it was going pretty well but i had a lot of door slamming but it was cool and my co workers they were really nice to me i met some new friends they helped me out a lot the hardest part was meeting people by door to door and being helpful.
Pros
free lunches
Fun happy environment
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 9, 2014
Happy environment, pushes you to new heights and amazing company
Family Energy
Team Leader/Manager (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 15, 2014
My responsibility's At Family Energy was House to House sales and making sure my workers showed up on time, and respectful, training, And filing paper work, Every Monday, Having sales meeting and seeing where everyone goals are for the week, Rewriting Documentation, and updating...
Not organized
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 18, 2013
typical work day is going door to door. I learend customer service
management was very unorganized and unprofessional .
not be paid what i deserved. meeting and interacting with customers
Pros
Meeting Customers
Cons
Not paying what is owed to you