Family Health Center

Family Health Center Employee Reviews

Experience at work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 30, 2015
Pros: Free lunches from drug reps
Cons: Expensive healthcare
It was a professional environment, good staffing, worked well with the team. The most enjoyable was the patient and nurse relationship. I learned x-ray and electronic billing. The hardest part of the job was assisting in minor surgeries.
Very educational place
Assist physicians (Former Employee), Waco, TXJune 17, 2015
Pros: healthcare, helping others
I loved this place! I learned a lot of new skills. I was able to help physicians, translate and learn how to do new procedures that will help in my future career.
Not a bad place to work but can use some improvement in certain areas
Medical Records Technician (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MiJune 15, 2015
Pros: Enjoy my coworkers
Cons: No room for advancement
Each day at work I insert paperwork into patient charts. Answer patient questions and concerns about their health information. Enjoy working with my coworkers, we have worked together for the past 7 years and work well together. There is a lot of change in our job but I have learned to adapt to it.
FHCW
Team Lead RN (Current Employee), Worcester, MAJune 14, 2015
difficult working environment, high stress, high patient demand, little advancement , no benefits for nursing education
Excellent place to gain experience
Bilingual Medical Assistant II (Current Employee), Worcester, MAMay 14, 2015
Family Health Center is an excellent place to gain experience if you are new to the health care industry. They have many opportunities to learn about different health care specialties.
very busy office
OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee), WICHITA FALLS, TEXASApril 27, 2015
very busy office, always something to do................................................................................................
Incredibly awesome company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Sierra Vista, AZApril 18, 2015
Pros: Medical benefits and the management team was awesome
Cons: NONE other than the day I moved away
I had a blast working for these doctors. They had a fun office filled with laughter. We had an excellent group of employees, I loved training others and I loved the advancements in duties and responsibilities.

I hated leaving but we relocated to TX.
wonderful co-workers, a purpose everyday to help the community.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIApril 14, 2015
Rotating 8 hour shifts, it was always busy with something new to learn. Professionalism in working with the patients and outside agencies.
Worked at a very fast pase and learned a lot
Physician Office Specialist (Former Employee), Wilmington, OHApril 9, 2015
I have learned 11 different computer systems within the healthcare field. I catch on very quickly. I get along great with others and love to help people.
OB/GYN Hospital Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Waco, TXApril 9, 2015
Daily, I pick up work, print out demographics, registration, verify insurance, Billing Medical claims, work patient accounts. Follow up on Medical Claims. Work front office desk in extended hours clinic, take payments, post payments, and answer phones.
It is a good place to work and gain experience.
Medical Assistant /Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Taylorsville, MSMarch 18, 2015
Pros: schedule dealing with children
Cons: the pay
family health center is a good job to work at when coming out of college to gain the experience you need to apply for other jobs out there. I loved my job because of the flexible hours and I learned a lot from the nurses and my Doctor whom I was assisting.
Rewarding
Office Manager (Former Employee), Perryton, TXFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: family oriented business.
Cons: seeing people in pain.
Would start the day pulling patient charts in order of the schedule. Answering the phone all day, as patients needed to schedule appointments. The doctor I worked for was a very compassionate person. He was not only believed in family being important, he stressed to the employees that family came first.
Hardest part of the job is seeing a little one sick or hurt. Most enjoyable, knowing I did the best I could to make them comfortable or extra work with their insurance company to help however I could.
Typical busy family medical an dental facility
Medical Customer Service (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 14, 2015
I scheduled appointments. I checked patients in and verified their insurances and took any co-payments. Balanced cash drawer at end of shift.
Kind staff with great learning environment
Medical Assisting Internship (Former Employee), Laurel, MSJanuary 12, 2015
I completed my school internship at this business. My co-workers and management were so helpful and kind. Everyday I learned something new, while still putting my school knowledge to the test. I completely enjoyed everyday that I went to my internship here.
Lots of turnover
Prefer not to say (Former Employee), Columbia, MOJanuary 11, 2015
Lots of turnover at this employer, not much longevity in non-management positions, even in skilled positions.
A fun place to work with fun people. I learned a lot there.
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Derby, KSDecember 15, 2014
I worked a 40 hour week assisting the providers with patients' care. I learned a lot under the different providers and MAs who had more experience than I did.
Great place with great people
CNA (Current Employee), White Marsh, MDNovember 17, 2014
On a typical day at work, I cleaned, disinfected and organized work area and equipment, observed patients during treatment, compiled and evaluated data on patients’ progress, instructed, motivated, safeguarded and assisted patients with exercises, transported patients to and from treatment areas, planned, modified and coordinated treatments for patients under direct supervision of Physical Therapist. The co-workers were easy to get along with, and the job was quite easy to be honest.
externship
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee), Newport, CAOctober 24, 2014
Pros: got experience
file charts, took vitals,talked to patients,clean office
Very interesting intern site.
Medical Assisting Externship (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCOctober 15, 2014
Pros: being able to help others.
Cons: it is a very fast pace facility.
Doing my internship there was very intriguing. I worked with both infants to adults.
i like that i had my own office
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 21, 2014
Pros: free lunch was amazing
Cons: my department closed everything became electronic
i enjoy working in my own office at my own pace. But the workplace was fun i got to see kids mothers and still be interactive with the patients

1 2 3 4