Family Medical Supply Employee Reviews

Great job
Driver Technician (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCJuly 18, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of delivering equipment and supplies to different locations across eastern North Carolina. I learned a lot about different pieces of medical equipment, infection control, customer service, equipment maintenance, and organizational skills. Management was good at times and at other times it was ok. My coworkers were mostly friendly and fun to work with. Some were not as friendly or fun to be around. The hardest part of the job was the occasional late nights that you were never aware of till the end of the end of the day. The most enjoyable part was taking care of the patients and making sure they were happy and comfortable.
No Growth
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, NCApril 11, 2016
Dead end company for no growth whatsoever. No career advancements or salary increases. Management very biased and not willing to listen to their employees
fun job
Customer service, Sales, inventory (Former Employee) –  Kingston, OKJanuary 7, 2015
I love Medical Billing. It brings out the mathematical side of me. also I enjoy sales and customer service. I am a people person 100% Working at the Medical supply company helping people was great I still stop by there every once and a whole to say hi to my old bosses and coworkers. I only quit this job due to my kids needed more time with me.
I Like Them
Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dunn, NCAugust 18, 2014
Family-friendly environment; and professional workplace.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCJune 6, 2013
Very good people to work with. Good pay, car with gas card. Great management.
Family Faith Based Culture
Marketing Rep (Former Employee)September 15, 2011
Very religious (hypocritical) management with a totalitarian style. No advancement without being a direct relative (nepotism abounds) to the Tart family.
Pros
quality products
Cons
nepotism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Family Medical Supply. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8