Family Medicine Employee Reviews

So sad I had to leave!!
Front Desk Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dade City, FLOctober 16, 2017
Family Medical was a home away from home job! I unfortunately had to relocate, due to my husband getting a promotion at his job!!! Would of loved to stay working there.
productive fun place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, ILOctober 9, 2017
relaxing environment, coworkers communicate well,patients tend o no like our clinics, under pay, bosses tend to yell at employees, hours in clinic are long
no comment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 8, 2017
a typical day at work, what i learned, management, workplace culture, the hardest part of the job, the most enjoyable part of the job. do not include confidential.
very busy
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bardstown, KYOctober 4, 2017
I help with medical records and worked hand and hand with the drug representatives. I only worked part time and they didn't pay very well. They always had a very big turn over rate
busy medical practice
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYOctober 2, 2017
I was there as a locum i was there for only 2 sessions not much to say you took care of sick people The staff if very supportive and the patients have been with the practice for years.
Pros
good place
A productive day
CCMA (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 30, 2017
A typical day is very busy
learned to be otimistic and open mind
leadership
respect and teamwork
Not being appreicate
Making patient comforable and happy
great place to work
variety of providers assisting (Former Employee) –  Shiprock, NMSeptember 26, 2017
It was fun to work in this place. I learned more about time management in a clinic setting. Management could be more supportive but they tried. I think that the workplace culture was nice and varied. The hardest part of the job was all the paperwork that was involved. The most enjoyable was the providers.
Pros
Professional courtesy in seeing you as a patient quickly
Cons
lots of paperwork
I loved it
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  La Grange, ILSeptember 25, 2017
I only left due to the money I needed to make more money and have insurance for my kids. I would still be there if it wasn't for that. I learned a lot at that job. Nicest doctors I ever met.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no insurance
Not good to employees
Sonographer, Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Copperas Cove, TXSeptember 22, 2017
The clinic manager in Cove is amazing! That is the one benefit to this job. Most employees felt they were in fear of losing their jobs on a week to week basis.
Great place to do my externship at.
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 18, 2017
I learned a lot working at this company, like how to work better as a team, also working with different patients and dealing with every patients need from someone who is diabetic to a routine check up. The hardest part of the job was getting every patient seen in a timely manner due to the lack of rooms available and time it took to accommodate each and every patient individually.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Didn't get paid for my externship
I had personal reasons to leave my position after 8 years it was a tough decision to make
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCSeptember 17, 2017
i would never had left my position here - but life hands you things and you have decisions to make - i chose my decision -did what i had to do then unfortunately they no longer needed me and i found different employment
Pros
great job, physician, i loved my patients
Cons
Good place to work if you want a small workplace to work
Billing Assistant (Contract Work) (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LASeptember 16, 2017
The only thing I didn't like was that I had no one to talk to. Otherwise, it is a great to work at. On Monday, Wednesday, and sometimes on Thursday, one of the drug reps would bring in some kind of lunch so they could tell about their products.
Stressful
Medical Secretary/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Springs, WVSeptember 15, 2017
Lack of organization and no set rules so everything is just a mess and no real leadership after fifteen years it has become too much for me to handle it's not a positive work environment
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
No balance no structure
Summary at family Medicine
Administrative Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COSeptember 6, 2017
Workina at Famile Medicine was a learning experine very high paced. if in doubt aleways ask questions.

I enjoyed working with patient and the patients .
Making appointment answering the phone. some charting and general oofice duties.

I enjoyed working with the 7 providers and other staff.
Pros
free lunches
Appointment Scheduler
Appointment Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 29, 2017
Responsible for setting appointments for 3 different doctors. Verified insurance, obtained patient referrals.Strong knowledge of Medical Terminology and HIPAA regulations.
Pros
Relaxed work pace, excellent co-workers
Cons
Low pay, no insurance
I learned a lot.
Externship (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 29, 2017
I worked here for my externship. I learned a lot within my time here. The Medical Assistant were very nice and easy to get along with. They took me under their wings and provided me with a lot of information I could in the future. However I did not get the position there like I was hoping.
Pros
a Learning experience
Cons
Short lunch break
Productive place of work
Medical Receptionist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 29, 2017
Typical day at work is as follows: i come in go through the faxes, prepare for the day, open up phone lines, once the first patients arrives i get the chart ready and put the patient into the room where she/he will be seen by the doctor.
Office Staff
(Front Desk Clerk) (Nurse Asst.) (Former Employee) –  911 23rd St Canyon Tx 79015August 28, 2017
Had to be there by 8 my main job responsibility was to answer phone and work front window checking patients in and taking co pays and taking insurance info. Also taking messages for Doctors. Helped room patient and taking vitals.
Pros
Insurance, great people to work with
Fast Pace Urgent Care Clinic
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 22, 2017
Never a dull moment here. We saw not only Urgent Care patients, but on certain days primary care as well.

I advanced quickly from check in, to check out where I would process patient care and charges. Collecting copays as well as cash patients.

With it being Urgent Care, you never knew what would walk through the doors.

I enjoyed being part of a team that worked to get patients treated in a timely fashion. Watching them walk in feeling terrible, and leaving feeling better.
Family Medicine
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mammoth Lakes, CAAugust 20, 2017
I loved working for family medicine, they had great staff and always were very helpful. Hardest part of my job would be the travel, I live in bishop so I needed to drive 40 miles everyday. I love that place.
Pros
the staff
Cons
travel