FAMILY PRACTICE ASSOCIATES Employee Reviews

Treat you as family
Medical file clerk (Former Employee) –  Benton, ARDecember 16, 2016
It was a fun place times stressful but it was worth it i would still be here if my family wouldnt of added more so i needed to mKe more money
Pros
Free lunches and you and your family got to see the Dr for free
Cons
Only a hour lunch and no breaks
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Easley, SCDecember 8, 2016
Powdersville Primary Care is a wonderful place to work. I enjoyed all of the patients and the docs that I worked with. I thank then for giving me a chance to work at such a wonderful office!
military training
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hesperia, CANovember 27, 2016
all of my core values and work ethic came when i was in the military. i have been all over the world and done a lot of cool things during my service.
Poorly managed
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsfield, MA 01201November 4, 2016
Office is outdated and dirty. Lighting and work stations are not functional. Work load and support received are very poor. Pay is below standard and raises are not given. Always short staffed.
best place
Insurance Billing Clerk & Industrial Clerk (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXJune 23, 2016
best place to work however couldnt grow anymore than where i was at. one md left practice however couldnt pay me so i couldnt go with him. best boss ever
Pros
free lunches
Cons
poor pay
Wonderful staff in all areas
Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  Sullivan, INJune 8, 2016
Coworkers are always there to help each other, Treat each other with respect and are Family. Change a lot in all areas was hard to adjust to
Great company
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJMay 10, 2016
This is a great office to work for. My co workers have become some of my best friends. It is extremely fast paced and sometimes the office can get hectic. My only complaint was my 1hr and 10min commute.
Unprofessional enviroment
Registered Nurse/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEApril 5, 2016
Management is not professional and is not good at follow through with plans, doesn't respond to questions in timely manner, training can be poor for new employees, the Doctors are great, not the best team work at this practice either. Would like to find a new job with a better environment of employees.
Pros
good hours and holidays/weekends off
Cons
management
Great doctors, no advancement, unorganized, free lunches
administration (Former Employee) –  Fairhope, ALJanuary 13, 2016
Unorganized, chaotic, rules change by the minute, not up to date on technology BUT free lunches. Free healthcare, pay close attention to your time card.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Backstabbing, no training, lack of communication
Owner
record management (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, CAJanuary 11, 2016
We create a very positive work place with scheduling and hospitality for many company for the athletes and a positive environment around us.
Productive envoriment
Front Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 4, 2015
I loved working for the UF as long as I did. I was able to retire and stay at home for a while. This was a very good work environment that I was able to use and build upon my skills.
good family atmosphere
certified medical asst (Current Employee) –  Turnersville, NJAugust 22, 2015
good family atmosphere but low salary. sometimes shortage of hours if full time desired, but great doctors to work for and a very professional atmoshere
Pros
co-workers
Cons
salary
Very wonderful learning experience.
Medical Assistant Student (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, NJAugust 20, 2015
Working in this office during my extern-ship helped prepare me for the working world. I learned alot especially doing this right after schooling and training.
Process request for precertification
Precertification Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington Twps, NJAugust 19, 2015
I enjoyed working for this office. Its is a family based business. The owners office managers and drs treat you as if you are apart of there family
Pros
Free Lunch
Hard work.....decent pay
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Springfield OhioAugust 5, 2015
I usually start in the hours between 3:00 Pm and 4:30 Pm and end the evenings at 8:00 to 10:30 pm. This is a very physical job. I have been working for Family Practice for more than 5 years. The work environment is usually fairly calm. I only see a few coworkers a few times a week. I have learned to work alone and to be very productive in doing so. I would keep this job if it was a day shift job. I am needed at home in the evening so I am in search of a day shift job.
Pros
Peaceful and quiet
Cons
night shift job
Amazing learning environment
Office Assistant / Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ruidoso, NMJuly 9, 2015
Learning all aspects of each position in this facility taught me to jump in and help no matter what the job was. From nursing to front office back office and some maintenance leaving here i was able to be confident i can do any job.
great experience
Externship site (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJMay 13, 2015
both clinical and administrative work in a family practice. great experience gained. now I would love to expand my knowledge in the medical field
very busy
Nurse aide (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYApril 14, 2015
loved helping patients and the interaction
learned about more medical devices, and medications
co-workers were helpful and some not so much
Pros
lunches giving certain days of the week
Cons
no room to grow within the business, and low pay
Nice enviroment / wonderful ladies to work with
Medical Records Admin./Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJMarch 22, 2015
A typical day at Family Practice consist of putting charts away. Pulling charts for the next day. I learned a lot about medical records, receiving request for medical records by insurance companies, lawyers etc. Managing medical records and patients needs (med refills.referrals) .My co-workers where team players. The staff was close, I enjoyed spending time with them outside work.
Pros
Reps would bring lunch..Loved it.
Cons
Over worked and under paid....
very fast paced
Lab/X-Ray Technician, Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSMarch 15, 2015
I enjoyed working with all the staff! Learned something new everyday for all the educated coworkers i worked with. We all worked well as a team.
Pros
free lunched
Cons
rarely took a lunch break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FAMILY PRACTICE ASSOCIATES. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2