FAMILY SERVICE COUNSELORS – St. Joseph, Missouri
As one of our advisors, you positively represent our company’s commitment to families and the surrounding communities in providing quality assistance by educating each appointment on the preneed process including funding options along with assisting families after a service for after-care support.
What makes us the BEST:
- Family owned and operated 120 years
- State of the art Funeral Home and Cemetery
- World Class Staff providing More than Expected services
- Beautiful grounds with private lake featuring our signature Swans
- Most unique Veterans Program in America
- High quality products and services offered
- Paid comprehensive sales training program
- Excellent proven classroom training and field support provided
- Company provided leads and professional sales tools
- Non-selling manager dedicated to coaching and mentoring
- Trips and incentives providing positive upbeat work environment
- Wide range of benefits including 401(k) and health coverage
- Unlimited compensation potential with a base hourly wage
Future advisors must obtain or have a Life Insurance and Preneed Sales Agent license for the State of Missouri. Expectations include excellent communication skills, self motivated, goal oriented, professional appearance, and enjoy building relationships while working with individuals, families, and the community. Experience in the funeral, cemetery, real estate, banking, teaching, or in the insurance industries preferred.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity and a personal interview, please email your resume and cover letter to Danielle.Murray@FamilyService Group.com.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Edgewood Group Family Services Provides an array of programs and services:
Intensive In-Home (EGFS IIH),
Community Mental Health Support...