Family Vision Clinic Employee Reviews

Do not recommend for employment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAJanuary 7, 2016
Very stressful place to work. No respect from manager. Manager degrades you to no extent. I enjoyed working with all the other staff members.
No certain job description because you doing different things every day every week. Continous learning. Couldn't even chew gum or talk to other employers in the front office. You get the blame for thing you don't even do. The only part enjoyable about this place was clocking out.
Pros
FREE LUNCH ON FRIDAYS
Cons
EVERYTHING
Reputable office to work with.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rock Springs, WYAugust 10, 2015
This is an admirable office to work with. The doctors and staff are very professional and compassionate. Various responsibilities kept work interesting.
Pros
Reputable office
Cons
Low pay
Small privately owned and operated Optometry Practice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVNovember 5, 2014
Great place to work. Good coworkers and a great Dr. Very easy to work for and with. Great patients as well.
Pros
flexible and work with schedules. good people to work for
Cons
small office, no emr. filing system is complicated
Amazing job field with rough surroundings
Optician (Current Employee) –  Houma, LAAugust 19, 2012
While I am extremely grateful for the experience and generosity, this is a stressful work place. There is a good bit of hostility between coworkers and management. A typical work day consists of nonstop activity from 8:30 am to around 6:00 pm. I've learned many new things including how to use specialized machines and learned more about the specific workings of the human eye. My coworkers are amazing people who I care for deeply. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep a happy and positive mood with all of the hostility from lack of respect amongst employees and management. The most enjoyable part of the job is the actual activity. I adore running my optical lab and working with patients one-on-one.
Pros
further learning, free lunch on fridays, amazing patients
Cons
lack of respect in the office, uncertain lunch breaks, unclear job expectations
Family Vision Clinic
Optician (Former Employee) –  Savage, MNApril 16, 2012
Beautiful Clinic with large selection of frames and options to choose from. Personnable office, with great patience. Excellent opportunity to further your optical knowledge, with a special co-worker. The most enjoyable part was the interaction with the patience.

2.7