Fanatics, Inc Employee Reviews

Very slow pace and favoritism
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 20, 2018
The job was slow all throughout, only picked up at the end because they started letting people go. I did my work the entire time, while many others slacked off. Then when i did the same i was picked on by the management and watched like a hawk. Some of the management was even prejudice against other coworkers, racists aren't funny.
Pros
Spaced out breaks, food trucks, snacks
Cons
Bad management
Working with Seniors
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 18, 2018
I was hired to operate an order picker, and well instead got to pick on the floor. Basically this is like working in a dry cleaner laundry mat environment with a bunch of inbreds. Fold clothes, pick clothes out of boxes, count the clothing, hang clothing on racks, hangers. Oh and they even give you a laundry cart to push, how convenient. The pay rate is ridiculous, they never told me the pay rate until the day i was hired. I couldn't believe they were going to pay me $10.75 to operate a order picker, when i could go down the street to another warehouse and make 2-3 more. I knew it was going to be lower than what i was used to but come on, You can work in a restaurant for more than that. Majority of the employees are seniors, yes seniors. That was another red flag, obviously the work isnt hard, but im trying to make money here not fold clothes for $10 an hour. On top of the lowest pay rate in all of the lehigh valley, there is a $40 union fee at the end of every month. The company let me go because of missing days off due to a medical condition that i have plenty of documentation for, and doctor notes. This place loves doctor notes but if you dont come back soon enough to fold the clothes they will fire you. All in all this place is based off incentives so you can bust your behind to almost make what amazon is starting new employees at up the street, Start paying your employees respectable rates and maybe people will show up, wont have new hires last 3 days, wont have pictures of employees picketing outside for higher wages and be hiring for every position in the warehouse.  more... The management really needs to wake up and realize why the turn over rate is through the roof. It was a reality check on the first day when my boss asked me if i ever worked in a warehouse. All i could think to myself was, im doomed!  less
Pros
Weekly little pay
Cons
Managers are incompetent, Folding clothes, pay rates in the dumps, turn over rate through the roof
We Are Fanatics
Picker/Selector (Current Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHJanuary 13, 2018
Good place to work. Just not enough work during the course of the entire year. Hard-working co-workers, plenty of time off when needed, and plenty of listening from management.
Modern Day Slavery
Induction Outbound Epic Lead (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 11, 2018
They work you too hard for the little bit of money they offer and are cut throat about every little thing. They over work their seasonal employees then drop them after they use them up.
fan advocate
Fan Advocate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 11, 2018
Typical day at work is relaxed, callers call or chain about their apparel from the website. Team supervisors are okay. Some are on the lazy side and depends on the team lead to do their work.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
pay
Everything was fine except the "supervisors"
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fairdale, KYJanuary 9, 2018
I worked here as a seasonal job on night shift. The first month and a half I worked there I had no issues with anyone, the work is incredibly easy and the pay is great. There were 'supervisors' there that were rude and disrespectful even after I had been selected to work in other departments and was told by management I was doing, above average, the appropriate amount of work.
Pros
Easy work, Great pay, Temporary
Cons
Terribly HR and supervisors, hours
fanatics
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2018
Fanatics overall is a good company to work for. The benefits are great. Management could be better. They have people in charge that should not be. If management changed it would make the company even better.
Great Company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJanuary 8, 2018
A wonderful company to work for. Our CEO has stressed the importance of work/life balance and they're very supportive of professional development. Casual dress code is a plus.
Pros
Good leadership
It was a great job
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 4, 2018
Long as you do your job and keep a steady pace you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Its a very easy ongoing job. Long as you ain't lazy and willing to learn new things you will fit in well
Hra
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 4, 2018
Look elsewhere. I worked HR. If you are in the Louisville, KY area, there is not many pros about this site. The culture is cut throat, and managers run the HR department, rather than collaborating to work toward resolution.
fun and rewarding
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 3, 2018
Ok place to work definitely not back-breaking work easy stuff all you are handling is clothing folding tagging bagging pretty easy stuff really hard to get on permanently is what sucks
No room to grow
Senior Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 2, 2018
There is no room for advancement at Fanatics unless you move south. Also, there is a large number of hours needed during peak season. Sometimes it was 10-12 hour days 7 days a week.
Productive and fun worklpace.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 2, 2018
Pressed Jerseys wit the hat presser. Attention to the details required. Nondiscrimination, nice place, nice people. The most enjoyable part of the job was working on my own.
Productive and good for extra cash but with downfalls
Tote Runner (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHJanuary 2, 2018
I go back every year because it's good money. Although It's a lot of work on your body and time away from home. It does get tiring after so long. The money is worth it but 6 days a week for 12 hours I barely spent time at home.
It was a fun and versatile environment
ORDER PICKER AND RELOAD (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 1, 2018
Fanatics is the best company I've worked for by far. Their scheduling fit my life perfectly. Even though it is a seasonal position, i will be going back every year.
Good place to work at
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 28, 2017
More work to keep the employees Happy but most of all it's a great place to work at good hour's great staff and also the team Sprite security is on point I'm happy aslong work is done customers is happy
Not at all what I expected!!!
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 27, 2017
Fanatics would be a good company but they are not organized. The job itself it easy but the managers and supervisors are not up to standard. They show a lot of favourtism and also promote people who aren't qualified to do certain jobs. The people that work hard are the people they look over.. The promotions are to people who know management or supervisors. The company hires employees for certain job titles.. Only to make them perform additional duties that is not in their job description. There is no structure and the company has horrible reviews . I will not be reffering anyone to apply to this company
fast days always busy
Worker (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHDecember 26, 2017
easy job for the good pay, i would reccomend this job to anyone looking for a quick easy job. the days go by fast and you are constantly moving. 10/10
n/a
Lead Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 26, 2017
Poor working environment. Management has favorites and will eliminate excellent, loyal employees to place family members of management in positions. THere is a lack of communication and HR is constantly battling the recruiting and every other team.
Nice coworkers
Picker / Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 19, 2017
Fast paced.. Long hours that started very early.. But I love sports so me picking the numbers and names and seeing how the different size and colors was I really like that.