Fanatics, Inc Employee Reviews

Warehousing
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 21, 2017
I have experienced a returning and receiving items at Football Fanatics Warehouse response to customers through so email returning items in return money back
Fun work environment that was great for college students.
Retail Sales Clerk (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 19, 2017
Fanatics was a company that allowed employees to fun and friendly while teaching valuable customer service techniques. The managers were all fair and helpful.
Love it!
Fan Advocate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2017
I loved the atmosphere, it was easy to move up! Everyone was always uplifting with any questions you ever had! Wish I could go back, but I moved out of state.
Down to Earth work environment, but theres no career advancement opportunities
Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 25, 2017
I think overall Fanatics is a nice place to work, however if you are young and hungry for progressing your career this place is not for you. You will easily maintain the same position here for 5-10 years with barely any salary increase. If you come in at a high position it is nice, but if your coming in as an entry level role then your pretty much stuck in that same role until you leave the company.
Pros
Bagels on Friday, work life balance is pretty standard
Cons
No opportunities, Benefits arnt the best
fun place too work very fast paced as my job was a picker
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHJune 21, 2017
One of my favorite jobs I've had loved going too work everyday always had a smile on my face and a positive attitude also great people too work with .
Pros
some times free lunch
Cons
lot of hours but pays great
picking\packing (Former Employee) –  Fanatics Inc.June 20, 2017
i work their for their peek season last year and we broke the record! i was getting payed 15.00 a hour on thirds and pay every week and i loved that bc ill bring home like 800 a week yee yee !!
Pros
pays good and amazing people
Cons
lot of over time
Relaxing work place with minimal physical requirements
Warehouse Associate/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 16, 2017
The atmosphere was easygoing and all jobs were not physically demanding (besides being on your feet full shift). I was a temp, and I didn't agree with how we were let go, I was also promised a hired on position that I did not get. For being a sports oriented atmosphere, letting us go unexpectedly was not very "team friendly".
Pros
no to little physical demands
Customer service Advocate
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 13, 2017
Customer service Advocate: This Job is perfect for transitional growth. I worked at the call center where I gained confidences and interpersonal skills. Excellent for a new high school graduate or college student.
Nice clean place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHJune 8, 2017
Great job to move up in. Many different jobs to learn. You work with many nice people.Have many shifts to pick from. They will work with you if you go to school
Pros
thye are a fun place to work for
Cons
They lay off to much
Very unorganized
Shipping and Receiving/Picking (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 7, 2017
Worked at Fanatics for 2 yrs and it was an OK expieriance. It was a great place to work before we ended up with new unexplained management . Lots of mandatory overtime , working six days a week with no rest for your body working in harsh conditions.
Cool office, decent culture
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJune 5, 2017
Office is easy to get to as long as you have access to Caltrain. The office is well appointed with a large number of conference/quiet rooms. The provided hardware is nice, and there is a bar with four rotating taps available. Teams tend to be relatively isolated and information can be hard to find, but when the right people are tracked down, they are very friendly and willing to help.
loved the job not the management
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fairdale, KYMay 30, 2017
I stayed with this job for seven years, I worked huge amounts of overtime. When I inquired about advancement opportunities I was told that I was vital in the position that I was in and was passed for promotion. If you dont want to advance in your career, then this is by all means a great place to work. With two degrees I realized finally that it was time for a change!
wow
Picker\picking (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHMay 26, 2017
nothing good to say about this place except some of the workers i worked with and the pay around the end of season stay busy and they still tell u are not doing good enough
Pros
pay is not bad
Cons
constant lying to employees
great work experience
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 25, 2017
This was a seasonal job bt my time spent there was well worth it. The number of work opportunities and pay exceeded my expectations. Although i was responsible for my own work and numbers, there was a sense a team work and effort.
fun place to work
Picker (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHMay 23, 2017
the pay is really good the only downside is that once the holidays approach you have to work six days a week. Its hard to have time with your family when you work 10 hour shifts
Productive, fun working environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMay 22, 2017
I loved working at fanatics because I was treated like one of the team first day I started working, no attitudes friendly environment, everyone worked as a team love to go back
nice place
Dock manager (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHMay 21, 2017
My time with fanatics was a great experience i transferred from different departments and learned so much while working in them. i recommend fanatics as a employer.
need better benfits
Labor Staff Mark (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHMay 16, 2017
I like working with others, love to have the opportunity to obtain a full time position. I can interact with others, by showing my compassion for quality customer service.
Pros
great company
Cons
dont hire full time
Working Day
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 16, 2017
I really enjoy working at Fanatics. A lot of people complain and complain about this company but it's organized and I really enjoy it. I been here for about 7 months. Coming from Ga, this is a great opportunity to grow and make money at the same time. The most important thing is to come to work. I really love it here. It's easy and simple. Thank You Fanatics!!
Pros
Organized, Easy Job
Cons
Some of the TLs are rude at times
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 14, 2017
this is a nice place to work especially if you are a sports fan. The management is cool as well as the employees. the hardest part of the job is dealing with angry customers.
Pros
discounts
Cons
none that i can think of