Fanatics Employee Reviews

Fun enviorment, weelky events, fast paced
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 23, 2017
Management team was totally awesome and very supportive.
Culture was nicely diverse as well.
Hardest part of job, I honestly cannot relate. This job was very easy going.
Most enjoyable, family oriented team.
Pros
Weekly winning drawings. Free Lunches
Cons
None come to mind.
Professional Business
Email/ Social Media Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FlMarch 7, 2017
Typical day in a call center aiming to please the customers. I learned how to be a people pertson and adapt to different environments. The hardest part of the job was not pleasing the customer. What i enjoed the most was the people i met and the things i learned.
Great Chance Of Growth.
Work Force Management/ Intraday Data entry (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 7, 2017
Fanatics Call Center is a great place to work. There is always chances of being promoted into a different job throughout the company. I love working for Fanatics, however I have learned so many skills over the years that I am unable to fully put to use in at this time, that is the true reason I am looking to leave this company.
Productive and flexible hours.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 5, 2017
It was an great company to work for. They were very flexible in working around my school schedule. Management was great along with my co-workers.
Pros
Flexibility, understanding, and gave out A lot of overtime
Cons
It was A seasonal position.
Open
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 14, 2017
It was a fun and laid back environment to work in. Sometimes it can get it boring with the stipulations on music and talking to peers and sometimes movement. Overall it was very satisfying though.
Very worthy temp job
Manager- Dustin Myers (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHFebruary 5, 2017
I had a very good experience while i worked there. if i ever get the chance i would love to come back. The team leaders were all great.
A fun place to work at
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 2, 2017
EXCELLENT PLACE TO WORK AT. I Learned a lot of new things that helped me accomplish things that I can utilize in my future career.Able to work independently as well as in a team setting using analytical skills to identify areas of strength and weakness and implement tools and processes to optimize productivity and the bottom line.
Fun and exciting atmosphere
Trainer/Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 31, 2017
Exciting and full of change! company was always inventing new ways to keep up work morale. company also is ever changing giving employees the opportunity to experience different job positions, which actually help to not get so complacent in one area.
Pros
constant change in hours and/or positions
Cons
constant change in hours and/or positions
watching sport games on the job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fairdale, KYJanuary 18, 2017
a typical day started off with a pep talk about our goals for the day then we would go to our department where we would get placed in our work spots. Then we we would would get sent to another department to get work built up. But on a bad note they would drug screen employees but let the smoke pot and still work.
Pros
overpriced vending machines
Cons
letting employees do drugs on their break
An easy job, laid back atmosphere
RECEIVING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHJanuary 12, 2017
The job is very easy and a relaxed atmosphere. The management is awful on how they deal with their employees. When laid off not told arrived at work and badge did not work. Then didn't get paid bonus for referral although the others in our group did. Very unprofessional.
Pros
Great shift for parents
Cons
Poor Management
Fun Place
Fan Services Advocate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 6, 2017
This is a pretty decent job. I like it. They are changing month by month, week by week, day by day. We deal with decent customers on a daily. The job just relocated to a nice place with good scenery.
laid back
Fl Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 5, 2017
Very relaxed dress code. and everyone was a pleasure to work with. Although they did not communicate well with the seasonal workers it was laid back and chill
great Sports Job
Director of Shows (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 28, 2016
If you love sports Fanatics is for you. The people that work here are great. There have been some management changes recently,
Great work place
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHDecember 24, 2016
Is a laid back job. Much walking . good hours and pay. Has health benefits to employees . requires much walking and 12 hour shifts
Fun job, no job security, management blatantly lies to employees
Picker (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHDecember 22, 2016
I was a picker. Showed up every day on time and never left early and worked very hard in hopes of getting hired in which I was promised. Not the case
Pros
Fun fast paced job
Cons
Management lies, short lunch, hot
Friendly and fun workplace. Fun raffles and games
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 12, 2016
A typical day at work consist of me standing and walking for 10 hours. I pick names and number sometimes garments. It's easy work. The easiest warehouse job I've had. It's a fun and friendly work environment.
Pros
Fun and friendly work environment. You meet a lot of new people.
Cons
Short breaks. We work on our feet for 10 hours we should have longer breaks.
Great enviroment, great people
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHDecember 8, 2016
Fanatics was a good company to work for. The hours were nice, management was great, the perks were good, and the work was enjoyable. I would recommend this job to anyone seeking a solid place of employment.
Great work experience
Heat Press Production Associate - Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 29, 2016
Working at at Fanatics inc was a very fast paced and energetic workplace. Management had a very strong belief in providing the most for their workers. During peak season everyone was able to work as a team and complete the customers order in a timely manner.
Competitive
Order Management Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 21, 2016
Fanatics gives you the opportunity to learn multiple areas of a warehouse fulfillment center with the ability for upward movement. They offer a competitive starting pay with raises every six months and reasonable benefits.
slave driver
screen printer (Former Employee) –  jaxNovember 15, 2016
The long hours with no externded breaks make it a job only with no life. constant moving ,and no raises. The ability to move up in the company is not skill based.
Pros
experience
Cons
short breaks, long mandatory hours, low ceiling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fanatics. Our community is ready to answer.