Fanatics

Fanatics Employer Reviews

Good company, very shaddy employees
Supervisor (Former Employee), Jacksonville FlDecember 27, 2014
Pros: night operations manager was cool.
Cons: very unprofessional internal temp service.
Good company, but if someone wants to get you fired all they have to do is make up something and in order not to deal with conflict the temp service lies to your face. Randstad let me go because of False information anyone can say what they want and without an investigation Randstad just lets you go. Very unprofessional!
at times it's fun and exciting
Re-load (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 18, 2014
Pros: a chance for a permanent postion
Cons: it being competitive and you dont know who maybe out to try and make trouble for you.
A typical day consists of hard work, short breaks, walking, as well as running. I learned to always try to stay busy at all times. Management can be treat you well if you doing everything that you're supposed to do. Your co-workers can be nice and train you to do the job that you've been assigned to. The hardest part of the job is that sometimes it can not enough to do and become slow. The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to work hard and be considered for a permanent position.
Dont Take Pride in their Employees
Customer Service (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 16, 2014
Cons: pay, lack of leadership, lack of employee integerity
Its easy for a customer to get you fired Esp when you did nothing wrong! Its easy for a customer to copy and paste and email and put bad language in it to make it look like you sent it. Guess what got fired for something that i didnt do! Their was no investigation. Once the email is sent you cant send another one.
productive, fun , hardwork
Inventory Control (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 5, 2014
Pros: worked independenly lots of overtime
Cons: temporary
Love the job but the downfall is that it is only seasonal. Wished I could have stayed .
great job, everyone worked well with eachother
Maintenance and Sanitation Technician (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 20, 2014
i had a great time working at fanatics, my entire career there was a great learning experience in the warehouse business. i enjoyed the overtime that was available every year during peak season and it was a great way to get accustomed to a fast pace environment
fun
Receiver (Former Employee), Frazeysburg, OHOctober 13, 2014
get to learn all sport teams, coworkers and fun to be around, management was very social
assisted customers with orders placed
Assist customers (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILOctober 8, 2014
job was temp to hire and the security was not great. assisted customers with orders place and tracking orders.
Fast paced environment, a lot of fun
CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINER FANATICS (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 1, 2014
ability to move up quick, the management and associates are wonderful. The pay is not good.
a tough job first job with little to off days.
Shipping / Processing (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: nice break durations and nice pay
Cons: 10 hour shifts
the hardest part of my job at fanatics was learning how to deal with the hours and fatigue.
was ok too work
picker (Former Employee), jacksonville flSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: most of the fanatics people were nice
Cons: alot
the work isnt that hard but its hard to advance and they dont pay that much in the warehouse, turn over rate is high between employes and managers quiting or getting fired. the temps they bring in are the worse of the worse . theft is sooo high there.they always bringing in new management . the people I started witj more than 30 are no longer there .
Fun Environment, Cook outs, basketball games
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 22, 2014
Laid back environment, can joke and play as long as you are taking care of business.
Productive work place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Jacksonville FloridaAugust 20, 2014
Pros: a hour lunch break
Cons: not enough pay
A typical day at ABCD is productive and the environment is a fast paced work place. You have to be ready to work walking into the doors and attentive at all times.
fun work place
warehouse asssociate (Former Employee), Dresden, OHAugust 12, 2014
i loved working there and loved who i worked with.. the line leads were awesome..
Sports and Trivia
T SKU DEPARTMENT TEAM (Current Employee), Frazeysburg, OHAugust 10, 2014
Pros: sports and trivia and the friends i have made.
Cons: management, training isn't sufficient for outsourced employees, they keep outsourced people that don't care about the job and doing it right.
I work in a TSKU area and research merchandise that is to be sold online. I work with upper management on special projects and finding errors for the company before the merchandise is put onto the website. If merchandise is missing from a PO they give it to me to research in the DAX program. If I find it, the merchandise is restored to the PO.

The hardest most frustrating part of this job is that alot of the employees are outsourced and they are not well trained to perform the job, and don't care.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that I have made some good friends.
PRODUCTIVE AND EXCITING WORKPLACE
Loss Prevention Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 10, 2014
Pros: every monday the company ordered lunch for the reps
Cons: not enough time for lunch breaks
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK FOR MYSELF WAS HELPING AND SATISFYING CUSTOMERS AND MAKING SURE THEY WERE TAKEN CARE OF AT THE END OF EVERY CALL. THE ONE GREAT THING THAT I LEARNED ABOUT WORKING AT A CALL CENTER WAS TO MEET A CUSTOMER AT THIER PASSION AND NOT THIER EMOTION. I ENJOYED WORKING CLOSE WITH THE PERSONEL AND CO-WORKERS BECAUSE THEY MADE MY JOB EASY EACH AND EVERY DAY SIMPLY BY PROVIDING A WARM AND COZY ATMOSPHERE. I DIDN'T FIND ANY DISLIKES ABOUT MY POSITION HOWEVER THE ONE THING THAT I DID ENJOY ABOUT WORKING WITH FANATICS WAS COMING TO WORK ON A DAILY BASIS AND DOING WHAT I LOVE THE MOST AND THAT WAS SATISFYING MY CUSTOMERS.
A great company to work for
Learning and Development trainer (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILJuly 27, 2014
Fanatics was a great company to work for. Unfortunately they relocated the office in Northbrook IL to Florida.
Great place to gain customer service experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE ESCALATIONS - FLOOR SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), jax,flJuly 13, 2014
Great place to gain customer service experience-
Great environment and interdepartmental cooperation.
Fanatics was a very fun and interesting place to work
TEAM LEADER/Auditing department (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 2, 2014
Pros: fanatics always had fun activities and appreciation lunches for their employees.
Cons: great health benefits, but a little expensive
Fanatics was a good company to work for. I would recommend them to anyone.
DAY AT WORK
Sport Sales Account Rep (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLMay 27, 2014
Pros: tv's great management
Manage accounts.
75 plus calls. 5 transactions. 3k in revenue.

I learned how to sell sports memorabilia.

An average day would be to go in check your VOICEMAILS, EMAILS, and work on closing sales that you lined up the day before. Touching new leads and telling them about the NEW CONCIERAGE program we just started,

Hardest part of the job would be selling a high ticket item.

Which would be a 1k item an above.

Most enjoyable part of my job was the challenge to try and get people to buy what we are selling as well as watching TV.

On the sales floor they had 4 flat screens hanging up.
The greatest workplace.
Laborer (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 16, 2014
Pros: my highlight was payday.
Cons: i was sad when work was so slow that i had to be laid off. i really enjoyed my job.
From the first day hires started my most enjoyable time. I enjoyed how our team got things done. I loved the overtime and holiday pay the most. I day started and ended loading trucks, which made me stronger without having to get a gym membership.

1 2 3