Faneuil Employee Reviews in United States

Na
Commercial Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 1, 2016
Good management, questionable work life balance and wages.
As long as you follow their pre-school like protocols and policies, you will have a job forever.
busy fun plaza
Toll collector/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLApril 25, 2016
fast pace job but very fun interacting with customers on a every day basis. meet new employees is always fun. having plaza partys was also great.
Pros
steady work
Cons
not good health insurance
high call value
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 14, 2016
Fanueil is a great company to work for if you like to be relaxed at ALL time. I prefer face pace walking and lots of moving around.
security driven
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 11, 2016
This position was very security driven. I handled a lot of money along with supervising a lot of people. I worked Monday - Thursday 6 am - 2 pm. The management worked for the state while the supervisors and toll collectors worked for Fanuiel services.
Pros
had Friday - Sunday off
Cons
management
a no non-sense enviroment
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 9, 2016
a no non-sense environment
no seniority for shifts and days off
days available for vacation time unknown not available in the computer
okay healthcare
okay incentives
company gives 2 points for every day called out and 10 points total for the year, with blackout dates during the holidays with a 9 point penalty if you call out sick during that period.
Pros
pay
Cons
no senority for shifts- days off or vacations
good work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 8, 2016
I learned a lot and loved the people. I also enjoyed helping the customers.My supervisor was amazing. I would go back if they open up if im still unemployed
Bad Management
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  CAApril 2, 2016
love the schedule disliked late checks and a newly off the floor sup had me clock out 1 hour early to have a meeting about work to try to and fire me for a no call know show which i called and had proof that i showed them and even though the manger woman was wrong she still put resignation papers in as me and trying to start hear say around the call center it was terrible there.
Cons
Late checks, Bad Attitudes, No ultipro till two months later, and Newly off the floor Sups
Taking calls from angry customers.
Call Representative (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VAMarch 29, 2016
I will be at work ready to take calls, and when I finally have a call it's always this one customer who finds it okay to be rude to a representative who is trying to help them the best way they know how. I begin to find resolutions on satisfying the customer , I would try everything in my power to make sure that when we end the call that the customer has all their questions answered and they are satisfied with what I told them. At the end of the day when I'm done with all my calls I feel accomplished because I know that I tried my very best to please all the customers I was associating with.
Stressful enviroment
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 18, 2016
a typical day at work it was very stressful working and answering question to unemployment people. I learned a lot about the unemployment's claim and state laws.
Great way to gain fast pace learning.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 15, 2016
With 70-80 calls taken daily, working at a fast pace is something I've had the pleasure of learning in this work environment. The most enjoyable task of this job was to know that I've had the honor to assist consumers with Health Ins.
Love Interacting with people
Toll Collector (Current Employee) –  Dulles Toll RoadMarch 6, 2016
Love interacting with people, so this job is easy. I have gained great patience working with agitated people as well, so it's easy to put a smile on someone's face.

Hardest part is trying to get the customer to understand waiting in line.
Always learning new informations
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 27, 2016
Everything always changing and have to adapt to it in order to perform job duty. Lack communication between management and employees.
Cons
pay is too low for what we do
Work Enviroment
Employment Security Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 22, 2016
Great work place to work. It was a busy environment but we made sure that we helped our customers the best we could. The most enjoyable thing about my job would have to be helping each customer that call into the call center that given day.
Work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando FLFebruary 22, 2016
I worked taking calls from individuals seeking benefits after being separated from their jobs. The job came with a lot of responsibility but the knowing of helping other people was a pleasure. We had days were we could dress down or each individual team may have held a potluck.
Pros
The loving of the tram
Cons
Pay was not enough for the hard work we preformed weekly.
Fun Workplace
Service Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 19, 2016
The management team are very flexible and compassionate. Work environment is laid back. Love working there. Never had a problem with anyone.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Pay
Mcdonalds
Assist Customers (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAFebruary 2, 2016
I felt like I was doing more than I was suppose to be doing. I like my job here it just was not enough money to take care of my family.
horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJanuary 27, 2016
I would not recommend this job for anyone. Supervisors are poor excuses for management and treat people like they are nothing. The company laid off everyone with benefits and brought in all new employees.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Donelson, TNJanuary 15, 2016
was very disappointed in how the company was run and the favoritism they showed towards certain races was unbelievable. some of the supervisors were a joy to work with. Overall not my favorite place to work.
Pros
work schedule was great loved talking with the clients
Cons
the state employees were unbarable at times to deal with
bottom line driven company
project manager (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAJanuary 13, 2016
most workers at Faneuil were low paid hourly employees who were contracted through Faneuil to work for the government. very stressful for these employees with little to no chance for improvement.
Pros
fairly easy job
Cons
no raises for entry level position
Fun and Productive
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 11, 2016
There many Avenues to travel ,when in comes to the world of Transportation, as and customer service agent in the prepaid toll system, processing and actives of new customers, kept my strive and pride to enjoying talking to our great customers.