Faneuil Employee Reviews

Mcdonalds
Assist Customers (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAFebruary 2, 2016
I felt like I was doing more than I was suppose to be doing. I like my job here it just was not enough money to take care of my family.
horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJanuary 27, 2016
I would not recommend this job for anyone. Supervisors are poor excuses for management and treat people like they are nothing. The company laid off everyone with benefits and brought in all new employees.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
bottom line driven company
project manager (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAJanuary 13, 2016
most workers at Faneuil were low paid hourly employees who were contracted through Faneuil to work for the government. very stressful for these employees with little to no chance for improvement.
Pros
fairly easy job
Cons
no raises for entry level position
The envoriment is stressful when it doesn't have to be.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VANovember 4, 2015
The company does value their employees for their hard work.
The management team works with who they want to work with. I learned that issues does not get resolved right away. Its takes extremely a lot of time. The co -workers are friendly.
a fun envirnoments to work
Customer Service Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAOctober 21, 2015
I've gained a lot of knowledge on HBE and WAHBE but the job security is not the best, the management roles could improve also. overall it is a fun environment.
a typical day
security Guard (Former Employee) –  Newark, njOctober 12, 2015
work at the art gallery was awesome, it was so peacefully and you was able to communicate with lots of people. good management you was able to talk to them about anything.
Pros
meet lots of people
Cons
the site was short
Unorganized
CSR (Current Employee) –  HamptonOctober 6, 2015
This company is very unorganized & unprofessional. They just want bodies to answer the phones. They omit information when you go through the interview process. Training was not complete before going onto the floor to take calls. Late on giving information to new employees and your schedule is not is not what they told you that it would be. The pay is not worth it!!
customer service rep fun place to work
Customer Service Rep Inbound Call Center (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 6, 2015
Most enjoyable part of my job is making customers happy with there healthcare plans. I enjoyed working in office with peers
benefits
Cons
Healthcare
Good Company
Employment Security Rep I (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 1, 2015
General good company but used as a contracted employee worked for the state. Contracted employee-compensation depends on contract
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Upward advancement
Lovely co-workers, Not so lovely company policies.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Collinsville, VASeptember 29, 2015
Learned a lot working with the company, but was overall not a satisfying job. Changing policies are expected with any company, but major changes were made daily and agents were expected to adhere to these policies. Some of the management team was amazing, helpful, and supportive but others on the management team were lazy and tried to push their work onto other employees.
A new learning experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLSeptember 21, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of over 400 calls from customers and also reviewing documents as well as images of tags when using the tolls.
Pros
We are rewarded when we reach our goals in productivity.
Cons
Short breaks, health care benefits could be better.
The most unorganized department
Payment Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VASeptember 16, 2015
unorganized and nobody knows what they are doing and no advancement.
procedures change everyday and management does not inform the employees until there is a problem
call center supervisor
Call Center Escalation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  martinsville vaSeptember 10, 2015
oversee day to day operations. troubleshoot telephony issues and system issues. run a team of 30 associates and focus on customer satisfaction
Pros
office enviroment
Cons
on call
Excellent company
Supervisor Call Center (Former Employee) –  Greenhaven DriveAugust 14, 2015
Wonderful Experience, wonderful employees, co workers and learning experience was amazing! Was hands on learning and customer oriented. Very precise when it came to training methods and employee learning materials.
Pros
Workplace was amazing
Cons
na
Good for a re-start in your career
Data Entry/Tolling Team Leader (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 23, 2015
I am thankful to Faneuil for hiring me when I most needed a job. It is a good place to start a career, specially if you are new to United States and is hard for you to find an office job.
I would not work there never again!
Unemployment Claims Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 16, 2015
One of the worst places I ever worked. Trying to remember how bad it was is so hard! I had to erase from my mind this nightmare. Underpaid, overworked, HR was the worst, management very unprofessional and violate any employment law they could. The worst, got away with it.
Pros
Nothing Good from here!
Cons
Everything under the sun!
Customer oriented
Service Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 16, 2015
In a fast peace environment I learned that is always good to make improvements to reach productivity.
Management was good overall, very conscious about the employees needs to maintained good working conditions.
Excellent coworkers and working environment.
Job seemed to be designed for not having troubles.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting there to work and get busy
Pros
Everyone counted with all the tools to accomplish production goals.
great job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  sacramento caJuly 2, 2015
• Respond knowledgeably, accurately, and courteously to a variety of general customer inquiries regarding The Health Benefit Exchange and services, including available plan options, eligibility criteria and the enrollment process.
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of customer needs, also recognizing that many callers are likely to have little knowledge of The Health Benefit Exchange or its purpose.
• Determine the appropriate course of action in response to customer needs by completing, initiating or escalating transactions as appropriate. Utilize the Oracle Rightnow CX Cloud Service CRM to document incident reports, resolve customer inquiries and catalog each interaction with customers.
• Demonstrate continuous, sincere interest in providing exceptional customer service.
• Provide customers with important information on a variety of health plans as well as help the consumers choose plans that best fit their personal needs.
• Submit SharePoint Help-Desk Tickets for various reasons such as: Enrollment discrepancies with carriers, back-dating customer coverage, re-instating customer coverage and sending important information to the Covered California back office for health providers to access.
• Document transactional details accurately and provide appropriate follow ups. Exhibit a commitment to supporting a productive, positive work environment
Great place to work if you like persistent change
Bilingual Customer Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAJune 23, 2015
This workplace is a great place as a call center. If you like daily change, this may be the right place for you. Also, if you do not mind the persistent calls and people around you on a call, this is also ok for you. It is very unstable as the call center depends on an open enrollment period to help people with applications during winter time. I am one, that needs less noise, more stability, and structure in order to function.
Pros
Many team activities and potlucks
Cons
Too much changes in a short time, lack of timely communication, etc...
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJune 19, 2015
Very busy but a great work atmosphere. I learned a lot about operations. I worked with some very talented people. The hardest part of the job was the constant changes. The most enjoyable part was working during the day and the freedom.