Fanhattan Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Excellent Startup with benefits and perks
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAOctober 24, 2016
Fan TV is almost an utopia of a startup. Lots of opportunities to wear many hats and do anything and everything. Work life balance is excellent and a laid back relaxed environment where you are treated like an adult and given many choices. Fast paced and unexpected no day is ever the same. Lots of responsibilities and a growing tech and entertainment business to keep up with. Hardest part of the job was maintaining a clear communication path in a chaotic environment but it was achieved well.
Pros
free lunch, gym membership and stock
Cons
healthcare poor
Productive and Fast paced! Awesome place to grow!
Front-End Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAMarch 3, 2013
Its a blast getting to play with Ruby and Javascript. They let us discuss the best decision to reach our end goal for our product . Everyone is awesome to work with and patient. They work with you on vacation time. It was easy to pick up and start coding on the first day!
Pros
snacks, benefits, culture and the people!
Productive, Fun, Challenging
Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 8, 2012
I had the pleasure to work with an elite group of former
Apple ex-pats, and we completely rewrote the Fanhattan for iOS (both client and server side). My primary responsibility was
to build a top notch QA team to perform functional, integration, functional and regression testing for the iOS version of Fanhattan.