FareStart

FareStart Employer Reviews

Exciting, fast-paced and educational.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: i am able to work with chef instructors, as well as some of my fellow graduates doing what i love.
Cons: not enough hours.
I learn something new every day, sometimes about people and life in general, but mostly something about myself. No day is the same as the last and I have found the most difficult parts of my job are also the most rewarding. I am on my feet, working quickly, completing tasks that sometimes seem, never ending.
Exciting, fast-paced and educational.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 27, 2013
Cons: not enough hours.
I like the company and what they stand for.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Seattle, WAOctober 22, 2012
Pros: great company ethic and heart. helping the people of seattle, free lunch if i'm done with my routes about noon.
Cons: part time with little to no opportunity for advancement, unless you want to work in a kitchen.
FareStart is a multi-faceted company, however their heart is in helping people get back on their feet. They operate a school, designed to train people to work in a kitchen. Because of this model, they are able to run restaurants as well as produce food for homeless shelters. They also produce pasta salads for local Whole Foods stores, and that is where – more... I come in. I am the delivery driver for that division. – less

About FareStart

FareStart offers Graduate Support Services to all of its employers and graduates. Through Graduate Support Services, FareStart – Read more