Fargo Public Schools

Fargo Public Schools Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Wrestling Coach (Current Employee), Fargo, NDApril 28, 2013
Pros: working with kids
Cons: nothing
8 periods helping students with special needs in their coursework. A great place to work with professional people.
General Review
Janitorial (Former Employee), Fargo, NDOctober 30, 2012
Cleaned classrooms that weren't being used. Making sure the teacher's lounge was kept up.
General Review
Cook's Assistant (Former Employee), Fargo, NDOctober 29, 2012
Pros: everything :]
Cons: nothing :]
I loved working at Fargo Public Schools, Hawthorne Elementary School. The hours are amazing! I had to leave because it ran into another job I had. I would help set up the gym area, so the K-2 could have their daily lunch. I would prep the salad bar and take it down after lunch was over. I would set up the condiment table Ex. Ketchup, Mayo, Salad Dressings, BBQ Sauce, Taco Sauce and etc. I would then get ready to serve the hot or cold lunch meal of the day. The head cook for that school was the most amazing lady ever, let me tell you if I could I would go back and do this job all over again! I learned a lot the year and a half I was there, from what the kids liked to what they didn't really care for, and to interact with the children as they came through the line. I pretty much explained above the typical kind of work day I'd have. I'd say the hardest part of working for this company was probably trying to keep up with the refilling of the condiment table and salad bar, but once you got in the swing of everything it wasn't hard at all!