Farm Fresh

Farm Fresh Employer Reviews

productive workplace,dealing with customers all day long
customer service; service clerk; cashier (Current Employee), Suffolk, VADecember 18, 2014
Pros: meet new people
Cons: shortbreaks, people attitudes
A typical day at farm fresh is you do not know what to expect when you go in everyone has there good and bad days so you have to bacisally have to go with the flow. I have learned how to have good customer skills and how to deal with certain issues and problems that goes in the store. Hardest part of the job is dealing with customers that are rude and especially when you are trying to explain to them something and they talk over. The most enjoyable part is getting to know your coworkers better and building a relationship with them.
good learning expierence
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Hampton, VADecember 10, 2014
I enjoyed working for this company, and the co-workers were great. The experience was good. and the chance for advancement was there. Also the hours were reasonable, and the job duties were too. I disliked the fact that everybody has to do everyone job at some point. making it hard to focus on your own job responsibilities.
overall an average experience.
deli asst manager (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VADecember 4, 2014
Pros: clean environment
Cons: seperation between store managment and department managers was too great, never on the same page at the same time.
Farm Fresh was a great opportunity for me to build my skills and learn the grocery business. I learned how to deal with people on both sides of the counter.
Good transition environment
Deli Clerk (Current Employee), Hampton, VANovember 22, 2014
The company is good for someone who needs a job but has not found the exact one they are looking for. For the most part there is not much room to grow within the company. It is a good place to be until the employee gets on their feet.
Great place to thrive!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Norfolk, VANovember 17, 2014
I absolutely loved working at Farm Fresh! In the year that I spent there, i was able to meet and interact with a very diverse group of managers, co-workers, and customers. A typical day as a CSR consisted of me first counting my change drawer to ensure it was at $2000. I would then help cashiers solve any problems they had with products, money, and even customer complaints throughout my shift. As registers and departments such as the Deli and Starbucks began to close down, I would then take their cash drawers to the cash office, count the register down to $100, then drop any leftover money into the CompuSafe. At the end of each night I would ensure that all sales information was input into the computer and then close down all areas except for the two registers that would be used overnight. The lesson I took away from this job was that managers will not put you in a position they feel you can't succeed in.
Fast paced work environment
Deli Clerk (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VANovember 14, 2014
Farm Fresh is constantly busy. There is always something to do. You learn how to work in a diverse environment. Management is very professional. Co-workers come in different personalities. The hardest part of the job is remembering codes and prices. The most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of customers.
Great Workplace!
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), virginis beach ,VANovember 7, 2014
I enjoyed helping others and vouluntering while i was working at the pharmacy!
productive work enviroment
Front End customer service and Head cashier (Former Employee), newport news vaNovember 5, 2014
my week would consist from working multiple departments throughout the week. Starting from the Front End customer service and Head cashier. Deli & Bakery Support. Performed duties such as preparing and cooking chicken, slicing deli meat, breaking down and cleaning slicer’s and maintaining temperature logs for customer safety. Maintaining sanitization log’s for cleaning buckets for slicers and table, and fryers. In the bakery my duties were preparing French bread and placing it in the proofer then oven, maintaining the sale floor by keeping dwindling items stocked, cleaning the floor and microwave and door handles, removing the old donuts and muffins from the day and placing them into discounted containers and then cleaning donut case and muffin case.
My first job
Customer Service Representative/ Cashier (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAOctober 29, 2014
I loved working at farm fresh when I was 16. I got paid every Friday for a teenager that is lovely
fun place to work
Salad Bar Clerk (Former Employee), richmond virginiaOctober 24, 2014
Pros: convieant on the bus line
Cons: it was very difficult getting home at times....7 pines bus does not runon weekends
fun lace to work...I got along with everyone there at farm fresh
Great place!
Deli Clerk (Former Employee), Poqouson, VAOctober 2, 2014
Pros: great managers.
Cons: not enough hours.
Friendly management, room for growth. Serve customers, clean, stock, inventory.
Second job
Butcher (Former Employee), Virginia BeachSeptember 25, 2014
its was fun. Got to eat a lot at this job. Management could had been little more better.
Not the best job
Courtesy Clerk (Current Employee), Norfolk, VASeptember 4, 2014
It puts money in your pocket on the weekly basis. Besides that its nothing you can brag about.
Okay company
Customer Service Rep/ Cashier (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAAugust 28, 2014
A typical will be doing key turns for items that may not ring up or be in the system. Help assist with customers or the front end manager.
grocery store, very well established
Customer Service Representative/Supervisor (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJune 10, 2014
Pros: great company, very productive, growth opportunities
Cons: no security for closing shifts available
great place to work and advance,enjoyed working with other employees and assisting customers
very customer service oriented
customer service representative (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 27, 2014
Pros: advancement for hard work, health benefits
Cons: low pay scales
farm fresh is a great grocery store.. people i work with are very friendly..
farm fresh
Cashier (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAMay 22, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: no lunch, rude
I feel that they need to speak to there employees better. you only get a 15 min. break no Lunch ive learned my codes and the hardesty part is not to get rude back with some of the managers.
Diverse jobs and great atmosphere
Bakery Assistant, Bakery (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 21, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere and team.
Cons: basic specialization where only a few know each job there.
It was great working with all the other departments that would stop by to say hello. I learned working in a supermarket is a team sport. Management connected everyone together. Hardest part, finding people to cover shifts due to emergencies or scheduling. Most enjoyable part was helping people find new types of breads at the bakery and seeing them smell the fresh bread out of the oven and smile.
productive and fun workplace
Deli Clerk (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 3, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: short breaks
fried chicken made deli sandwiches sliced deli meat kept areas clean was awarded as a customer service expet
Good company
Loss Prevention Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAApril 23, 2014
Pros: great work place
Cons: part of the company moved to minnesota
Good company to work for and co-workers were very friendly. Part of the company moved to Minnesota.

1 2 3 4 5