Communicates with customers about policies and marketing initiatives to service customer accounts. Provides support within established performance standards and priorities that are responsive to marketing, underwriting, retention and service goals. Utilizes core competencies and skills to maximize customer experience.
- Analyze clarify and resolve intermediate policy and account related questions/transactions from customers. Reviews problems and communicates with appropriate personnel to obtain information when necessary. Responds to customer inquiries through appropriate mediums. Provides an excellent customer experience by ensuring that policy transactions are issued and changes are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Continues to build personal skill set by participating in in-house or outside insurance/industry related courses/seminars as deemed necessary to expand product/system knowledge. Stays current with relevant product(s).
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Typing Skills, ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Basic PC skills including knowledge of management information and business systems (Word, Excel).
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Provide excellent customer service for a broad customer base
- Can demonstrate strong navigational skills in using multiple company systems
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal/written and inter personal communication skills.
- Analytical thinking skills to make timely, appropriate decisions and recommendations after reviewing all relevant information.
- Advanced conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations, accounting for minor complications.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must obtain Property & Casualty License within 3 months
- Prior insurance experience a plus
- Leadership experience a plus
- Commercial insurance experience a plus
Besides some sedentary work, job duties require some or all of the following physical activities: standing, carrying/lifting up to 10 pounds, seeing and hearing, walking reaching, pushing and pulling, speaking, reading and writing.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Indeed - 13 months ago
We began our journey in 1928 when two men who shared a dream of providing a quality insurance product at a reasonable price opened the doors...