Farmers Insurance is offering a generous commission schedule plus a guaranteed subsidy income program for its new qualifying Agents. Use this subsidy income program to bridge the gap between being an employee and becoming a Farmers Insurance Agent and business owner. Find out more by contacting us for an interview. Evening and Saturday appointments times are available.
Did you know that qualifying new Farmers Insurance Agents average $5,000+ per month in commission and subsidy program in Year 1 of the program. In Years 2 - 3, commissions and subsidy average $10,000+ per month?
Don't have your P&C and L&H license? Call to set up a time so that we can assist you in getting the licenses through FREE test prep and licensing fees.
$6,000 Bonus from Farmers Financial Services if you have your Series 6 & 63 license, or obtain your licenses in the first 12 months with Farmers*. Get the details on this bonus program and many other bonuses and achievement trips by calling 972.668.5858.
Farmers Insurance is offering an intensive 2 week training program starting June 2, 2014 at the Frisco District Office. Please make application prior to the training in order to have your background check complete and application approved prior to the program start date.
As a Farmers Insurance Agent, you will have uncapped earning potential and access to top rated corporate training while putting to use your sales, marketing and customer service background.
As an Farmers Insurance Agent, you will be calling on prospective clients and generating new sales leads while also managing new and existing customer accounts. You will also have the opportunity to participate in several other exciting business activities including:
- Utilizing proven marketing systems, or those you may develop, to reach potential customers for our Insurance and Financial Services products
- Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
- Attending networking, sales events, trade shows and community events
- Educating and assisting customers
- Creating your daily schedule, emailing and corresponding with customers
- Obtaining insurance licenses and staying aware of evolving industry and product changes
The qualified Farmers Insurance Agent candidate will have at least a high school diploma, although a college degree is preferred. The ideal Insurance Agent will also have:
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- Desire to be active in the community
- Basic computer skills
- Good credit history with no bankruptcies within the last 12 months
- A favorable criminal record no felonies
What We Offer
We understand that excellent Farmers Insurance Agents need excellent rewards, and acting as a Farmers Insurance Agent will be offered the following benefits:
- Outstanding, uncapped earning potential
- $6,000 bonus for obtaining the Series 6 & 63 license in the first 12 months of the program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- Retirement plan options
- Career in a secure industry
- Stability with a sound insurance company founded in 1928
- A top rated Training Program addressing in all facets of the business sales, products, marketing and customer service
- Financial support program in the first three years
- Bonuses, Awards, Recognition, and Trips
- Flexibility in scheduling your work and family time
Please submit your resume be contacted for an interview.
Lisa Burris - District Manager
2601 Network # 208
Frisco TX 75034
*Securities offered through Farmers Financial Solutions, LLC
30801 Agoura Rd. Bldg 1, Agoura Hills, CA 91301, (818) 584-0200
Member FINRA & SIPC