Join our team!
The country's third-largest home and auto carrier as well as the top specialty product carrier in the U.S. is currently interviewing for an Insurance Sales Agent in the Lynnwood, Washington area.
If you are exploring a career in sales and you are committed to excellence with an entrepreneurial spirit, then this may be the opportunity for you! As an Insurance Sales Agent, you will have uncapped earning potential and access to top rated corporate training while putting your sales, marketing and customer service skills to work.
No insurance experience necessary! Full training is available.
As an Insurance Sales Agent, you will be calling on prospective clients and generating new sales leads while also managing new and existing customer accounts. In this career, you will also have the opportunity to:
- Create your own daily schedule, emailing and corresponding with customers
- Utilize proven marketing systems, or those you may develop, to reach potential customers for our Insurance products
- Provide excellent customer service to policyholders
- Attend networking & sales events, trade shows & community events
- Educate and assist customers
- Obtain insurance licenses(s) and stay aware of evolving industry and product changes
The qualified Insurance Sales Agent Owner candidate will have a college degree or equivalent work experience. The ideal Insurance Sales Agent will also have:
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a fearless and positive attitude
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- Desire to be active in the community
- Basic computer skills
- Good credit history with no bankruptcies within the last 12 months.
- A favorable criminal record no Felonies
What We Offer
We understand that excellent agents need excellent rewards, and acting as an Insurance Sales Agent Representative can be challenging, so we offer a group benefits package that includes:
- Outstanding, uncapped earning potential
- Career/Life balance
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- Retirement plan options
- Career in a secure industry
- Stability with a sound Company & Industry
- Training and support of a family oriented business partner with over 80 years of experience
- A top rated Training Program addressing all facets of business sales, products, marketing and customer service
- Financial subsidy program for the first three years
- Bonuses, Awards/Recognition, Trips
Bob Archer, District Manager
Samantha Walla, District Recruiter
Lynnwood, WA District Office