Start training for your new career in the evenings while you keep your current job. Farmers Insurance is offering evening classes to help you transition from being an employee to becoming an Agency business owner. Agency FastStart Training classes start on September 16 at 6:30 pm in Frisco.
Farmers Insurance is currently interviewing for a limited number of new Agency openings in 2013. Qualifying new Farmers Insurance Agency Owners average $5,000+ per month in commission and subsidy program in Year 1 of the program. In Years 2 - 3, commissions and subsidy average $10,000+ per month.
Did you know that Farmers Insurance Agents average over $5K per month in their first year? As an Insurance Sales Representative, you will have uncapped earning potential and access to top rated corporate training while putting to use your sales, marketing and customer service background.
As an Insurance Sales Representative, you will be calling on prospective clients and generating new sales leads while also managing new and existing customer accounts. However, in this career, you will also have the opportunity to participate in several other exciting business activities including:
- Utilizing proven marketing systems, or those you may develop, to reach potential customers for our Insurance and Financial Services products
- Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
- Attending networking & sales events, trade shows & community events
- Educating and assisting customers
- Creating your daily schedule, emailing and corresponding with customers
- Obtaining insurance licenses(s) and staying aware of evolving industry and product changes
The qualified Insurance Sales Representative candidate will have at least a high school diploma, although a college degree is preferred. The ideal Insurance Sales Representative will also have:
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- Desire to be active in the community
- Basic computer skills
- Good credit history with no bankruptcies within the last 12 months
- A favorable criminal record no Felonies
What We Offer
We understand that excellent agents need excellent rewards, and acting as an Insurance Sales Representative can be challenging, so we offer a group benefits package that includes:
- Outstanding, uncapped earning potential Career/Life Balance
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- Retirement plan options
- Career in a secure industry
- Stability with a sound Company & Industry
- Training and support of a family oriented business partner with over 80 years of experience
- A top rated Training Program addressing in all facets of the business sales, products, marketing and customer service
- Financial support program in the first three years
- Bonuses, Awards/Recognition, Trips
Please submit your resume to be contacted for an interview.
Lisa Burris, DFW District Manager.