Farmers National Bank Employee Reviews

Loved this job
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Canfield, OH 44406January 4, 2018
I only left this company for personal reasons and a situation out of my control. The company is run fairly. The benefits were great and I loved my job.
Stressful position
Asset Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Emlenton, PADecember 29, 2017
Farmers was a great place to work for several years. Then there was management change and things got a bit more stressful. But over all they were very accommodating and supportive. The backroom gossip was probably the most stressful. I would rather I was told things to my face then to learn what they thinking by other sources.
Pros
Accommadating.
Cons
Gossip
Bonuses
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Scottsville, KYNovember 10, 2017
It was a great place to work. The benefits were excellent. Of course it wasn't perfect but the bank always had extra incentives. If I hadn't moved I would have stayed until retirement.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
It is a decent company to work for
Head Teller (Current Employee) –  Emlenton, PAOctober 24, 2017
typical day was kind of stressful because you had no idea what the day was gonna bring both from management and customers. I learned a lot to take with me and help me with finding a career job.
pay did not match work performed
Information Technology Technician (Former Employee) –  Canfield, OHOctober 19, 2017
computer repair technician where the scope of the job did not come close to any activities described in the job description. many supervisors with different agendas.
Like work hours and had acess to gym equipment.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Canfield, OHAugust 11, 2017
Got to met new and interesting customers. Some days stressed needing to get referrals from new customer to open accounts. Learned how much work and information is need for banking accounts. Making sure all funds balance daily. Working and getting to know new people with each new job.
Pros
Free coffee, several free lunches per month
Cons
No breaks included in unch time
Not what you sign up for.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 7, 2017
No help or assistance on trying to reach goals. There is no back office support and constantly waiting on someone to get back to you with answers for customers. I could go on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Farmers National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Farmers National Bank Reviews by Location