Farmers National Bank Employee Reviews

Bonuses
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Scottsville, KYNovember 10, 2017
It was a great place to work. The benefits were excellent. Of course it wasn't perfect but the bank always had extra incentives. If I hadn't moved I would have stayed until retirement.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
It is a decent company to work for
Head Teller (Current Employee) –  Emlenton, PAOctober 24, 2017
typical day was kind of stressful because you had no idea what the day was gonna bring both from management and customers. I learned a lot to take with me and help me with finding a career job.
pay did not match work performed
Information Technology Technician (Former Employee) –  Canfield, OHOctober 19, 2017
computer repair technician where the scope of the job did not come close to any activities described in the job description. many supervisors with different agendas.
Like work hours and had acess to gym equipment.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Canfield, OHAugust 11, 2017
Got to met new and interesting customers. Some days stressed needing to get referrals from new customer to open accounts. Learned how much work and information is need for banking accounts. Making sure all funds balance daily. Working and getting to know new people with each new job.
Pros
Free coffee, several free lunches per month
Cons
No breaks included in unch time
Not what you sign up for.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 7, 2017
No help or assistance on trying to reach goals. There is no back office support and constantly waiting on someone to get back to you with answers for customers. I could go on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Farmers National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3