Farmers National Bank Employee Reviews

Great job.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Boardman, OHFebruary 3, 2018
I loved working at the bank. I left here because I had a baby. Or I would probably have never left. I love working with people. Customer service is a great thing.
Pros
Enjoyed working with money.
Cons
You couldn't take it home.
Great place to work! Everyone has always been so friendly and helpful.
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJanuary 31, 2018
I love my job but I also realize there's no room for me to advance if I wanted. So I'm looking to work somewhere else where i can continue to grow and better myself.
Pros
Free employee insurance
Trust Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYJanuary 16, 2018
My job didn't line up well with my interests and skill set, and I did not have the best manager, but I have great respect for Farmers National Bank. It is a great bank and run by wonderful people. I would highly recommend working there!
Pros
Work environment, schedule, benefits
Cons
Lack of communication
Loved this job
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Canfield, OH 44406January 4, 2018
I only left this company for personal reasons and a situation out of my control. The company is run fairly. The benefits were great and I loved my job.
Stressful position
Asset Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Emlenton, PADecember 29, 2017
Farmers was a great place to work for several years. Then there was management change and things got a bit more stressful. But over all they were very accommodating and supportive. The backroom gossip was probably the most stressful. I would rather I was told things to my face then to learn what they thinking by other sources.
Pros
Accommadating.
Cons
Gossip
Bonuses
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Scottsville, KYNovember 10, 2017
It was a great place to work. The benefits were excellent. Of course it wasn't perfect but the bank always had extra incentives. If I hadn't moved I would have stayed until retirement.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
It is a decent company to work for
Head Teller (Current Employee) –  Emlenton, PAOctober 24, 2017
typical day was kind of stressful because you had no idea what the day was gonna bring both from management and customers. I learned a lot to take with me and help me with finding a career job.
pay did not match work performed
Information Technology Technician (Former Employee) –  Canfield, OHOctober 19, 2017
computer repair technician where the scope of the job did not come close to any activities described in the job description. many supervisors with different agendas.
Like work hours and had acess to gym equipment.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Canfield, OHAugust 11, 2017
Got to met new and interesting customers. Some days stressed needing to get referrals from new customer to open accounts. Learned how much work and information is need for banking accounts. Making sure all funds balance daily. Working and getting to know new people with each new job.
Pros
Free coffee, several free lunches per month
Cons
No breaks included in unch time
Not what you sign up for.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 7, 2017
No help or assistance on trying to reach goals. There is no back office support and constantly waiting on someone to get back to you with answers for customers. I could go on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Farmers National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.