Pros: 401k, healthcare, one hour lunchbreaks
Duties consist of:
* I open and close facilities
* Deposit cash and checks for personal and commercial clients.
* Keep my money drawer balanced while interacting with customers.
* Open new business and personal checking accounts.
* Deal with complex transactions such as: cashiers checks, wire transfers, bond redemption's, IRA distributions, issuing – more... of CD's.
* Interact with 50+ customers a day.
* Help customers identify which services they are in need of.
The most difficult part of my job is completing all transactions, customer service and balancing my drawer under strict time limits.
The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting and getting to know clientele and being able to successfully help them in finding what service the bank offers that fills their banking needs. – less