FARMINGTON BANK Employee Reviews in United States

Small bank with big bank aspirations
Commercial Loan Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTFebruary 17, 2016
Great place to work. Management backs-up their subordinates and is eager to share information and train. Nice people in a high stress and competitive environment.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Too far away
Good place to work, met alot of good people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTMay 4, 2016
Answer phones and assist customers.
I learned about working in operations and not in the front office as on my other jobs.
Good management.
Loved the co-workers.
Hardest part was I missed working with the public face to face.
Enjoyable part-again this job was close to home and met some people that I worked with many years ago.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Hard to get off the phones for breaks
Personal Banker I (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTOctober 21, 2015
Pay isn't that great but its a okay place to work for. Its a very slow branch so there's a lot of down time. Hours aren't bad but management isn't considerate of your family.
Pros
Customers
Farmington Bank
Bank Secrecy Act Assistant (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTJuly 6, 2015
Farmington Bank is a great place to work. The Whole place has a very family based feel. Great room for advancement and management is always there to help.
Banking
Senior Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTJanuary 7, 2016
This is a great place to work. I enjoy helping customers with services and offering them products. Farmington bank has expanded to many areas. This little bank is expanding fast.
Farmington Bank is a wonderful bank to work at. The company cares about their employees. It is a true family environment. Great Benifits and 401-K.
Commercial Lender Assistant (Former Employee) –  Farmington CTApril 23, 2014
Farmington bank is a great Bank. They support their community and care about their employees. They have a Family comes first attitude. Management is great and employees are friendly and helpful. I worked with the commercial lenders and never felt taken advantage of. They have an employee appreciation week. Management is great also, they are smart knowledgeable and will listen to your ideas. Great Benefits with 401-K match
and Employee Stock Plan.
Pros
family environment, cares about employees
Farmington Bank
Bank Secrecy Act Assistant (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTMarch 8, 2013
A typical day at Farmington Bank working in the BSA/Bank Operations department is always busy with doing alot of customer service with both internal and external customers. Both management and co-workers help to make the long days of research on and for customers enjoyable and help pass the time. The hardest part of the days at Farmington Bank is when you have a elderly customer who, in conducting research, you find that they are being used and scammed by people.
The family enviorment that is exibited at Farmington Bank makes even the hardest days enjoyable.
Senior Supervisor
Senior Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTJanuary 20, 2015
I have been in banking for one year. This has been a great experience, I was able to get promoted to a supervisor with in 6 months of me being with my company. I love the customer experience, because they have grown on me and the also trust me to be their personal banker The hardest part of my job would be operations and making sure my Service Associates are following company policy.
An amazing environment to start growing
Senior Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTApril 30, 2013
Farmington Bank is very committed to making sure that it's employees grow and develop professionally. They have a great eye for talent and do a great job creating a diverse and energetic team.
Pros
committed to development and growth
fun place to work
Senior Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTFebruary 4, 2013
a typical day usually involves processing customers transaction in a very timely an professional manner.
Team work was always essential and their was also fun involved to also make it even more rewarding.
seeing the call on customers face was always very enjoyable.
Educational
Part-time Teller (Former Employee) –  Southington, CTMay 12, 2012
A typical day included managing cash drawers and customer balances and educating me on how banking works. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about the banking system first hand.
Immediate management supportive
Assistant Call Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTFebruary 14, 2013
Great people to work with. Great when you have a supportive direct manager.
Excellent
Service Associate (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  FarmingtonMarch 7, 2014
It is a very good company to work for. Typical day is consist of regular bank related work and transaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FARMINGTON BANK. Our community is ready to answer.