FARMINGTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS

FARMINGTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS Employer Reviews

Great Place to Work!
Front Office Secretary, Harrison High School (Former Employee), Farmington, MIMay 29, 2014
Lots of activity on a daily basis. The ability to multi-task is a must when you work for the public school system. Wonderful people and lots of fun kids to communicate with during work.
Busy work environment
Secretary II to Special Education Department (Current Employee), Farmington, CTJuly 16, 2013
Typical day is busy with teachers, administrators and parents. I learned about special education, applying for grants and SEDAC data. I feel that I've maximized my knowledge and I'm looking to continue to grow.
Challenging work place but easy to have fun.
Safety Committee Chair/Bus Driver (Current Employee), Farmington, MIMay 28, 2013
Driving a school bus is an interesting career. No two days are ever the same. Traffic, weather, how the students are feeling and field trips all play a factor in how the day goes. It could be difficult to pay attention to so many different aspects but it becomes 'just another day'.

It is not a thankless job. The parents consistently tell me how grateful – more... they are I'm driving the children safely everyday. They know if there's something wrong, I tell with them. – less
Great district
Acting Principal (Current Employee), Farmington, MIDecember 2, 2012
Pros: diversity factor
Cons: need a career change
Great district, very rewarding...looking at a career change and advancement.
janitorial work
Sub Custodian (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIAugust 20, 2012
Cleaning classrooms, bathrroms, etc in schools in Farmington school district.